Katie Price #333 Christmas is coming, Skanky's getting fat, now she's on tiktok selling loads of old tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, always well groomed ain’t she!
The pictures and stills I have seen of her lately are shocking. When she doesn't have a filter you actually see how bad her face looks. She definitely has that alien surgery look now. I'm shocked, she looked great a few years ago

Reactions: 22
so her social worker sacked(you do not get sacked because someone offers you another job(even to be Katie Prices nanny)you get sacked because you have not done your job right or misconduct in doing your job they could not sack her just because someone said Katie had offered her a job(could be why it is taking so long to sort out proper access or getting the kids back to their dad
My thinking is gross misconduct. Anything else would be written warnings. File notes at the least. This is serious level for her to be dismissed

Reactions: 39
The social worker being dismissed is just the tip of the iceberg for Sussex social services. They had to be seen to take action as they are now probably going to need to prepare for possible legal action from KH, negative publicity and some kind of inspection by regulating authorities into their services. This may even lead to an enquiry which should be public.

This definitely explains why the children have been left with a parent who's public behaviour on SM is increasingly erratic and worrying. This added to Bunny's appearance and online behaviour lately is a big red flag too. The children urgently need protecting from this chaotic, damaging situation!

• Heart
Reactions: 56
We don't have to though. It's people's choice, no one is strong armed into this, everyone has the right to disagree with it but some people also want to. I should imagine there is great satisfaction in knowing some people's money is going towards stopping KP win.
Indeed, it’s the way I look at it, if you can afford it and want to help KH and hopefully see madam face some consequence for her abhorrent behaviour then send to the fund, I’m privileged enough to be able to chuck a bit of coin his way to help his fight, I think nothing of spending £20 on a couple of cocktails in town, so chuck that £20 once in a while his way is easy for me. I also understand why others may not feel that way, and that’s ok as well, there’s no pressure on anyone to contribute, some may not even have the spare cash even if they want to. The fund is there if you can afford it and want to do it.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
One good thing to come out of this is that a helluva lot of people in this country who have no idea of what an hole Price really is now know that she has SS involvement in her life and are going to be wondering why.
So they are going to be making it their business to find out.

A lot more people becoming aware of how disgusting a person she is and the icing on the cake…

That social worker’s name is now out in the public domain. People don’t like child and pet abusers being aided and abetted and protected from consequences.

I wouldn’t want to be her right now.
You take care now Lynne Rickwood 😉
Agree with all you said, but cannot comprehend or cope with people on her Instagram saying she is such a good mother 👊🤬🧌🔫

Reactions: 25
Indeed, it’s the way I look at it, if you can afford it and want to help KH and hopefully see madam face some consequence for her abhorrent behaviour then send to the fund, I’m privileged enough to be able to chuck a bit of coin his way to help his fight, I think nothing of spending £20 on a couple of cocktails in town, so chuck that £20 once in a while his way is easy for me. I also understand why others may not feel that way, and that’s ok as well, there’s no pressure on anyone to contribute, some may not even have the spare cash even if they want to. The fund is there if you can afford it and want to do it.
Good point, sent him a couple of cocktails worth.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
The Sad Part about this whole thing and the reason for the GFM is
A family was torn apart.
Siblings were split up.
A child was taken out of school and away from friends.
The innocence of an 8 year old girl has been taken away.
Two young children are in the care of a narcissistic, drug taking, criminal Mother who has no boundaries, and morals.
And to all her enablers, Past and Present, Sink Boy, Jeyda, SFP, AFP, PFP, DFP and Lynne Ringwood (yes I do believe you should be named and shamed) Remember, you reap what you sew, you shower of enabling fuckers!!
Link to the GFM for anyone who wants to make a Voluntary donation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
But won't she still be two steps ahead all the time because Lynne is still working for her and knows the system? Sorry - I know you probs can't answer that - just thinking aloud! 😂
I’d like to know the answer to that too. Also thinking aloud if she is now working for KP how can she go from the salary of a SW to living on minimum wage and adhoc payments from KP. I thought they only lived like that in soap operas!
But won't she still be two steps ahead all the time because Lynne is still working for her and knows the system? Sorry - I know you probs can't answer that - just thinking aloud! 😂

Reactions: 23
The social worker being dismissed is just the tip of the iceberg for Sussex social services. They had to be seen to take action as they are now probably going to need to prepare for possible legal action from KH, negative publicity and some kind of inspection by regulating authorities into their services. This may even lead to an enquiry which should be public.

This definitely explains why the children have been left with a parent who's public behaviour on SM is increasingly erratic and worrying. This added to Bunny's appearance and online behaviour lately is a big red flag too. The children urgently need protecting from this chaotic, damaging situation!
I know we can see the harm being done, but there must have been some level of checking done for her to get sacked & if they thought the kids were in real danger something would be done immediately, wouldn't it? Last thing the council would want is further repercussions after this, so they must be classed as being ok. I have no idea why or how, but I can't see it any other way unfortunately. ☹

Reactions: 18
I wonder if she's in Lurgan yet because she's going to need hours to try and look like this....

1700912480553.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This has aged well !

She said: ‘I think social services are disgusting and you read a lot of stuff about social services missing out on things. The system is just wrong’

Price went on to say the show would be based on how her and other people have found navigating social services, adding: ‘I’ve had my eyes opened to a lot.’

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 20
oh without a doubt she will spin the I’m innocent I had no idea what she was doing ,she offered to baby sit the kids,she told me of the allegations mad against KH and I believed her,it was her stopping them seeing their dad not me I was told they could t see their dad now I’m getting the blame as usual but I’m innocent ,and some where there will be Lynne crying because reality hits skank wasn’t her friend she didn’t like her she used her, and now she has nothing well 👏👏👏👏 well done lynne.
Remember when she got J on a live and made him say it was the social and police stopping him from seeing his dad? Proof right there.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
Not being funny but why do we have to fund this? Can't he raise the money
I must have missed where a new law was passed enforcing people to donate to a GFM set up for Kieran without his knowledge or involvement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
She is beyond deluded. Well groomed? Don't make me laugh. Always in the slin isn't well groomed. She actually thinks it's a good thing dressing like the young uns. No, it makes you look like mutton
All fur coat and no knickers 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She obviously couldn’t be arsed to do TT again this morning, she won’t maintain this way of working for long, it’s too tiring for her, the masterclasses are more bag, sitting there being preened while talking about herself, having a vape and a drink. She’s not very good with technology, so always has to have someone there and is very ill prepared talking about the products she knows nothing about, she doesn’t even have a charger there half the time.
If she was serious about doing this, she would have dedicated a room in her 9 bed, 14 acre mansion, or even the annexe into a proper set up so she doesn’t have to have piles of junk everywhere in the house and the dogs pissing over the stock. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I had a look on a website which lists hearings for social workers and their registrations, I could see the SW in question listed as a SW but no hearings. I gather there would at least be some sort of hearing in order to sack her?
No idea how long it takes though or whether someone could be sacked first, then a hearing. I'm also wondering what happens if the person has committed crimes such as lying in court ( contempt of court/ perjury), or making up false allegations ( peverting the course of justice). Maybe the council wait until the criminal investigation is done before they do their own hearing?
Maybe like nurses, the employer can sack them for xyz usually gross misconduct and then place a report with the nursing and midwifery council. But this takes a long time to get the hearing. They sometimes have interim restriction until the testing but wouldn’t think anything is place at this stage. She would though have to report this to any future employer if for sw

Reactions: 17
Father’s 4justice going on hard on facebook here’s a screenshot
IMG_0171.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.