Katie Price #333 Christmas is coming, Skanky's getting fat, now she's on tiktok selling loads of old tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the children have a social worker they won’t have a guardian from cafcass, the social worker writes the section 7 report.

Shocked by this social worker and what a tit show! I really don’t envy the manager dealing with this but then they should have had more oversight of what was going on with the cases they are responsible for. West Sussex are failing like most local authorities but still no excuse.

Makes you wonder what other families this awful social worker has fucked with and the children she has left in harmful situations. I don’t know how she can sleep at night tbh. It’s bad enough when you’re doing your job properly as a social worker let alone when lying and breaching every value of a professional social worker!
My family members children had both social worker and carcass person after they were put into care they just had a childrens solicitor

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.