Katie Price #332 Her poorly eye she blames on stress, has her ex finally had some success?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry RO I wasn't trying to throw you off the thread. I was just conscious that I'd joined in the KH discussion and was falling into the trap of overdiscussing him here, last time people advised me to start a new thread about him as they were bored of me talking about him, so I did.
Think I fell into the trap too!

Reactions: 5
Think I fell into the trap too!
No worries, I was just afraid I was peeing people off again by chatting about KH in isolation for a long period.

On KP, not much happening it seems. Horrible to think the kids are probably facing another Christmas with her.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Sounds like MP had been posting from some of her trips. The leave allocation at BA isn’t that good to allow 3x Mauritius , South Africa and USA holidays!!
Most crew don’t work full time..either 50 or 25% which would give them a HUGE amount of time off. I’ve explained time and time again about benefits/leave etc for BA staff…. I’m not prepared to go through it again because I don’t want to end up blue in the face coz I’m not a Smurf!!!!!! Why can’t everyone just concentrate on Skanky on a bleeping KATIE PRICE thread?!?!?! 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Total desperation now FFS showing her bloody bum treatments, why am I watching this, I hate these pointless cosmetic treatments, I hate these type of people, sort it out Kylie, stop watching her 💩 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
---

I’m going to check out her bio, know nothing about her, if I can find it I’ll confirm if Ellie is medically qualified 😉
I would have thought it highly unlikely she is medically qualified. Did you see the ASA upheld a complaint against her for advertising a prescription medicine (Botox)? I would expect someone trained to be more aware but maybe that is wishful thinking!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
No worries, I was just afraid I was peeing people off again by chatting about KH in isolation for a long period.

On KP, not much happening it seems. Horrible to think the kids are probably facing another Christmas with her.
Certainly not, no, not you. xo

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn't be surprised if MP posts some of her/ their lifestyle as a big FU to KFP as in you are not breaking us.
J and B really need to be back living with their dad and it happened before, maybe helped by PA needing to do the same at the same time, so I really hope they will be reunited and very soon.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would have thought it highly unlikely she is medically qualified. Did you see the ASA upheld a complaint against her for advertising a prescription medicine (Botox)? I would expect someone trained to be more aware but maybe that is wishful thinking!

Oooh that’s interesting 😉 I’m pretty certain she’s not medically qualified, more likeiy just a beauty school qualification. Trying to find her education bio, there nothing on LinkedIn, many people I know in the medical profession are on there with their qualifications listed, a quick search for this Ellie and nothing so far 😁

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Sorry, I don't usually bite but this is whale crap. People are entitled to their opinion on how they portray their life given that you and many other wonderful and generous folk are doing their best to fund Kierans fight. She should be using common sense, especially right now. I've always been an advocate for my Kipper dislike but if people are posting the GFM on here, rightly, it is a valid topic of discussion.
And still you miss my point. Whether she's being 'flashy' or not is entirely subjective no-one here knows the value of any items or which are gifted, so why slate her for it. The people donating 'to Kieran' have not seen it to be an issue, so no problem there. Michelle's been abused by KP which is a fact, so it seems what some here actually want is for Michelle and Kieran to modify their behaviour to be seen as 'true' victims and to be worthy of freely given donations.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.