Katie Price #332 Her poorly eye she blames on stress, has her ex finally had some success?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I follow Michelle and can confirm the post if the drink and yesterday she posted a picture of a shopping bag from Louis Vuitton saying it was a treat for herself. She often posts her treats that she buys herself or Kieran buys her. I don’t care either way, I’m just confirming that she does do it. They are always on stories so disappear pretty quick.
Well thanks for confirming. Whether it's flashy or not is subjective though. She probably also did this before old teflon tits came along and harassed and abused her and Kieran. Personally, I can see zero relevance to Kieran and his legal issues. As I say, should they change everything because someone abused them? I would say no, they shouldn't have to.

Reactions: 18
She’s Live, so sad, B is on posing and pouting with her, she’s a child, when will this be stopped 😔

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
Well thanks for confirming. Whether it's flashy or not is subjective though. She probably also did this before old teflon titme along and harassed and abused her and Kieran. Personally, I can see zero relevance to Kieran and his legal issues. As I say, should they change everything because someone abused them? I would say no, they shouldn't have to.
Sorry, I don't usually bite but this is whale crap. People are entitled to their opinion on how they portray their life given that you and many other wonderful and generous folk are doing their best to fund Kierans fight. She should be using common sense, especially right now. I've always been an advocate for my Kipper dislike but if people are posting the GFM on here, rightly, it is a valid topic of discussion.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Oh dear that a dig at sink boy. But didn't skank say the reality star TV and Film extra stuntman luxury bespoke car millionaire globetrotter sink boy spoilt her and bought and paid for everything because he's not a Klingon and isn't with her for fame. 🤣
Remember her and SB showing off on Lorraine at the start, saying all these things.😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Katie said of course she’s medically trained (about Ellie) 🤥🤔🤔🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Total desperation now FFS showing her bloody bum treatments, why am I watching this, I hate these pointless cosmetic treatments, I hate these type of people, sort it out Kylie, stop watching her 💩 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
---
Katie said of course she’s medically trained (about Ellie) 🤥🤔🤔🤔
I’m going to check out her bio, know nothing about her, if I can find it I’ll confirm if Ellie is medically qualified 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Tikk tok would have been better using Princess on that shopping thingy, she'd have been better, she's more current

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.