Katie Price #332 Her poorly eye she blames on stress, has her ex finally had some success?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going off on one about bankruptcy, creditors, MM... Ellie having to shut her up

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 27
Omg!! She is defo on something tonight! Will not shut up and let Ellie speak. Ellie almost telling her to shut up!

For those that might have missed it J and P were also live tonight (from petes) for a short while just answering questions .

Reactions: 28
I follow Michelle and can confirm the post if the drink and yesterday she posted a picture of a shopping bag from Louis Vuitton saying it was a treat for herself. She often posts her treats that she buys herself or Kieran buys her. I don’t care either way, I’m just confirming that she does do it. They are always on stories so disappear pretty quick.
There were 3 holidays to Mauritius so far this year plus South Africa and USA. I think the poster was referring to this also originally. There may have been flight discounts and besides it seems to be her own earned money she's spending

Reactions: 4
Omg shouting and talking over the top of Ellie saying she had a breakdown six years ago and has come out of it now and going to watch Im a celebrity even though ‘I’ve been on it twice’ 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
There were 3 holidays to Mauritius so far this year plus South Africa and USA. I think the poster was referring to this also originally. There may have been flight discounts and besides it seems to be her own earned money she's spending
Sounds like MP had been posting from some of her trips. The leave allocation at BA isn’t that good to allow 3x Mauritius , South Africa and USA holidays!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think tonight was the worst I have actually seen her… not including the recording studio vid as we knew she had been drinking that night.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't think for a second they're spending the GFM money on anything but legal fees, I didn't mean that at all so I'm sorry for the confusion there.
And I also take your point DC (not sure how to tag, sorry) that Michelle earns her own money and I would completely get it if she kept her finances entirely separate from Kieran's legal fight, particularly because of the restraining order. The way they arrange their finances is obviously completely their own business.
I've lurked here for years and am honestly so firmly Team Kieran! I'd hate for anyone to think otherwise and am definitely not a flying monkey! I just worry that the media (as we know from KP and her constant rehashing of old tit) can make a story out of nothing and any sort of ammunition is bad news. If it's given me an iota of doubt about him, even when I know everything I've learned here, I worry what others might throw at him.
I know everyone is different but I just personally would feel uncomfortable knowing people were donating to help me if I was buying designer treats.
I suppose its sometimes possible to hold two opposing views at once?
Wish I hadn't said anything now, I've loved reading here for so long and want as much as all of you to see the children back with them and KP in prison!
I think what you’re saying is fair enough. I don’t agree but I get it. Welcome by the way, hope you stick around. The more the merrier who get to see the true KFP!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You couldn't be more wrong, but go off if you like. I'm not a new poster, I've stuck around for years, I just very rarely post, for this exact reason.
Like another poster said, an echo chamber is never helpful.
I love this thread, sometimes it gets completely unhinged with the wild theories but that's what makes it so addictive.
There's no need for anyone to be an asshole.
Wow an asshole cheers

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Katie said ‘of course Ellie is medically trained’ before Ellie quickly said ‘yeah I’ve been in the industry for many years’.. that doesn’t mean you’re medically trained love 😂

KFP hyper as duck, constantly shouting over Ellie. Ellie seemed to be getting annoyed with it, she even said ‘Katie…’ to shut KFP up so she could read a question regarding the procedure out.
KFP boasting at the end ‘yes I’m bankrupt, yes the creditors are after me, but yes I still live in my 9 bedroom house. 3 floors 9 bedrooms 14 acres stables…’
Ellie looked embarrassed to be honest, and even Ellie is an embarrassment.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
I understand that sometimes things go off topic but whenever K and M are mentioned there's too many posts that follow in my humble opinion (I see the irony in me adding to it btw).
Majority of us feel the same, that the vile, skanky, stinky, ugly, maggot ridden, std riddled piece of bleep Price needs to give those poor children back end of.
Please can we keep on topic, K has his own thread I'm sure.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you ok? You seem to be gunning for a fight?
I'm perfectly fine - are you? Can't someone have a difference of opinion. I've been on the thread a long time so don't try strong arm me. I'm just looking at both the post from the outside as an unbiased opinion.

Reactions: 13
Not a chance. One rule for one and all that.

You cannot preach the GFM and then, in turn, say you can't discuss it.
Sorry RO I wasn't trying to throw you off the thread. I was just conscious that I'd joined in the KH discussion and was falling into the trap of overdiscussing him here, last time people advised me to start a new thread about him as they were bored of me talking about him, so I did.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sounds like MP had been posting from some of her trips. The leave allocation at BA isn’t that good to allow 3x Mauritius , South Africa and USA holidays!!
A lot of the long haul are a few nights/days stayovers. I have a friend who is a cabin manager with BA and stays over a lot and 1st class upgrades for friends and family too.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.