Katie Price #332 Her poorly eye she blames on stress, has her ex finally had some success?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well dear God that was completely tragic! I think we are seeing The End of Days finally for this rabid asshole! WOO HOO!

Now lets hope the SS, the Courts and everybody else connected with those children see the kind of specimen thats supposed to be raising them and then the swiftly ACT on it.

BTW, did it actually get replastered and its barnet done or was this simply a visit from Dr. Ugsand Booze?

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Morning Krusties, duck me did she look a state at that plasterclass. It also seemed so weird that she didn't seem to have her make up done, she just Shouted sang into a microphone and vaped while sat on a stool. I imagine her "fans" feel very short changed this morning, serves them bloody right.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Yep £50 for the honour of watching a drunken hole screech and stagger about. Hopefully this experience will be enough to deter P from attending any more of these debacles - she should have listened to her Dad who undoubtedly would have warned her what it was going to be like

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Morning krusties, I've been trying to up load a TT video to show the lack of people, but worse than that, the bleep only rang Harvey who was in bed. She really doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself!!
those 8 people must have been thrilled to be with their idol lol
She really cant fall much lower.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Morning, and a new thread to wake up to, here‘s a recap of Skank’s latest nonsense.

Tried to make the recap light-hearted but there’s a big chunk of sadness about B’s terrible situation with her unsupervised online access. Just have to hope no harm is actually being done to her by predators. F*ck everyone involved who should be protecting this child, she is being so failed, my heart breaks for her father 💔

Started the Thread with a half-arsed Podcast, quoting DC here….”This weeks podcast was just 12 minutes, a clip from a VIP episode, going through her office 🥱🥱🥱”….obviously couldn’t be arsed to record a normal episode, Skank as we said would happen, is getting bored of them. The latest Rankings shows it’s slipped out of the Top 250 again, was 217 last week, now sinking into oblivion, finding it’s rightful place in this world.

8979CD34-B721-4337-8658-37888B230408.jpeg

Thursday she had a fleeting visit to H’s college, promised a video, nothing came from the visit, either H was having none of it, or the college stopped her. Skank claimed to be exhausted from sitting in a car all day. SB was back on driving duties, he’s got his chauffeur hat back on again, he feels very important and pleased with himself, no one knows why as he continues to be such a pathetic wretch of a man, but appears he thinks this is winning at life 🤷🏽‍♀️

79DFD830-A96C-4466-AF64-A0C87FE23B2B.jpeg

Friday morning we were all very glum, as we discovered B is still posting videos on YouTube, despite the dangers of predatory pervs targeting her. It appears no one involved with the welfare and safeguarding of B is stopping this from happening. I haven’t watched the video, I can’t, I find it too upsetting, others have and just hearing what is going on makes me tearful. I have in the past dealt with cases like this through work, I know where this is potentially going. Her access needs stopping NOW, sadly it continues, it’s really very grim, Skank is a total disgrace as a mother and guardian of her child, she cares not to protect her children, nor do AFP and Edna, we are in ‘Lessons Learned’ territory….in my experience they never f*cking are 😔 We just hope and pray something is happening with the court case to remove B & J from her mother’s feckless and now dangerous care, it may be, we wait and see 🙏🏾

Friday night SadBoy and Skank went to the lowest of low-key film premieres, a load of nobodies attended with them. Skank announced on a Live that she had haemorrhaged her eye and was on an anti-biotic and it was caused by stress. She had indeed had an incident with her eye, it was totally bloodshot, but it wasn’t caused by stress and she ain’t on any anti-biotic. General consensus was that SB probably lamped her again, or she walked into a wall as she’s so tired, whatever it ain’t stress.

A5499798-C7AB-4795-A87E-26073854D9AF.jpeg

Skank looked 💩 at the premiere, and not just because she had a very red f*cked eye, no one was surprised Skank looked 💩 it’s her default setting these days. SadBoy bought his outfit at Tesco, looking every inch the good-looking millionaire businessman he isn’t. Basically it was a total non-event.
4BFA58D0-2F3C-4A4E-B660-28F34409DA30.jpeg

Skank appeared on a Live sounding breathless and exhausted, the Pwice ain’t back it’s sinking, reckon it’s body is finally giving her a good kicking, next few months should be interesting, she’s getting messier with each passing day. Roll on that heavy Panto schedule, it’s gonna f*ck her right up 😈😁

Skank flew to Edinburgh for her first plasterclass with P, her bf and Jeyda tagging along. The event was in a small pub room in Arbroath. She was late as usual, was ’singing’, well shouting really, and kicking her leg randomly, it’s not attractive, it’s a drunk Nan down the pub, but Skank continues to believe she’s Beyoncé 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank was vaping looked like a bag-lady, drinking and appeared drunk (but she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️). There didn’t appear many people there, Skank looked like she couldn’t be bothered, had made zero effort, we all think some sort of money-laundering is going on, nothing makes sense about these poorly attended events miles away, the expense must outweigh what she makes back on ticket sales, it’s all very odd. Helena thought Skank looked like the drunk guy in The Simpsons, Helena was spot-on.

216133E6-56FA-443E-B774-D4A98DFCF104.jpeg

Another week passed and still no sign of Skanky new music being released, the world hopes it never will be.

On we go, another plasterclass today, let’s see if she’s tit-faced again tonight. Skank is staying in an AIR B&B, it looks like it costs a lot, Edinburgh ain’t cheap 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
She rang Harvey, shouting his name down the phone 3 or 4 times, Harvey eventually said WHAT!!! Then she told him she had lots of people that wanted to say hello. Harvey immediately went NOOOOOOOO! But she didn't give up, she then went on to do the preforming seal act. "What do you think of mummy". " Mummy's beautiful " blah blah blah

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 60
it looks like she did the masterclass yesterday in the clothes she travelled in did not even bother to get changed

• Sick
Reactions: 38
Morning, and a new thread to wake up to, here‘s a recap of Skank’s latest nonsense.

Tried to make the recap light-hearted but there’s a big chunk of sadness about B’s terrible situation with her unsupervised online access. Just have to hope no harm is actually being done to her by predators. F*ck everyone involved who should be protecting this child, she is being so failed, my heart breaks for her father 💔

Started the Thread with a half-arsed Podcast, quoting DC here….”This weeks podcast was just 12 minutes, a clip from a VIP episode, going through her office 🥱🥱🥱”….obviously couldn’t be arsed to record a normal episode, Skank as we said would happen, is getting bored of them. The latest Rankings shows it’s slipped out of the Top 250 again, was 217 last week, now sinking into oblivion, finding it’s rightful place in this world.

View attachment 2582041

Thursday she had a fleeting visit to H’s college, promised a video, nothing came from the visit, either H was having none of it, or the college stopped her. Skank claimed to be exhausted from sitting in a car all day. SB was back on driving duties, he’s got his chauffeur hat back on again, he feels very important and pleased with himself, no one knows why as he continues to be such a pathetic wretch of a man, but appears he thinks this is winning at life 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2582042

Friday morning we were all very glum, as we discovered B is still posting videos on YouTube, despite the dangers of predatory pervs targeting her. It appears no one involved with the welfare and safeguarding of B is stopping this from happening. I haven’t watched the video, I can’t, I find it too upsetting, others have and just hearing what is going on makes me tearful. I have in the past dealt with cases like this through work, I know where this is potentially going. Her access needs stopping NOW, sadly it continues, it’s really very grim, Skank is a total disgrace as a mother and guardian of her child, she cares not to protect her children, nor do AFP and Edna, we are in ‘Lessons Learned’ territory….in my experience they never f*cking are 😔 We just hope and pray something is happening with the court case to remove B & J from her mother’s feckless and now dangerous care, it may be, we wait and see 🙏🏾

Friday night SadBoy and Skank went to the lowest of low-key film premieres, a load of nobodies attended with them. Skank announced on a Live that she had haemorrhaged her eye and was on an anti-biotic and it was caused by stress. She had indeed had an incident with her eye, it was totally bloodshot, but it wasn’t caused by stress and she ain’t on any anti-biotic. General consensus was that SB probably lamped her again, or she walked into a wall as she’s so tired, whatever it ain’t stress.

View attachment 2582049

Skank looked 💩 at the premiere, and not just because she had a very red f*cked eye, no one was surprised Skank looked 💩 it’s her default setting these days. SadBoy bought his outfit at Tesco, looking every inch the good-looking millionaire businessman he isn’t. Basically it was a total non-event.
View attachment 2582051

Skank appeared on a Live sounding breathless and exhausted, the Pwice ain’t back it’s sinking, reckon it’s body is finally giving her a good kicking, next few months should be interesting, she’s getting messier with each passing day. Roll on that heavy Panto schedule, it’s gonna f*ck her right up 😈😁

Skank flew to Edinburgh for her first plasterclass with P, her bf and Jeyda tagging along. The event was in a small pub room in Arbroath. She was late as usual, was ’singing’, well shouting really, and kicking her leg randomly, it’s not attractive, it’s a drunk Nan down the pub, but Skank continues to believe she’s Beyoncé 🤦🏽‍♀️ Skank was vaping looked like a bag-lady, drinking and appeared drunk (but she doesn’t drink 🤦🏽‍♀️). There didn’t appear many people there, Skank looked like she couldn’t be bothered, had made zero effort, we all think some sort of money-laundering is going on, nothing makes sense about these poorly attended events miles away, the expense must outweigh what she makes back on ticket sales, it’s all very odd. Helena thought Skank looked like the drunk guy in The Simpsons, Helena was spot-on.

View attachment 2582052

Another week passed and still no sign of Skanky new music being released, the world hopes it never will be.

On we go, another plasterclass today, let’s see if she’s tit-faced again tonight. Skank is staying in an AIR B&B, it looks like it costs a lot, Edinburgh ain’t cheap 🤔🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2582061
was she drinking last night while saying she is on anti biotics that is a no no any dr will tell you do not drink while taking them

Reactions: 34
Good morning Krusties.
Thanks to the wonderful DC for thread title and a fantastic recap as usual Kylie, think you have the job 🤣🤣
Well looks like last night was a disaster let's hope today's tit show follows suit.
Hoping that we soon get the news we are all waiting for that J and B are back with their daddy before Christmas would be icing on cake. Poor lambs.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Morning krusties, I've been trying to up load a TT video to show the lack of people, but worse than that, the bleep only rang Harvey who was in bed. She really doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself!!
Why are they all sitting in a line perpendicular to the cotton wool wall? Camel coat woman can't even see Princess from there.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Morning all 😘

please play nice today , as I am travelling home so no internet from 11.00 am. I am hacked off I won’t be able to read all the gory details of last night until I get home at god knows what time, the way these sheets move it could be a whole new thread .😂😂 by the time I get in.

Any ways bye for now 😘see you all on the other side .x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Grabbed the video, just exploitative as usual with the brain-dead’s laughing along. H is deffo pushing back, it’s clear he doesn’t want this attention, but Skank being the c* nt she is will not stop using him. So sad

• Angry
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
That video clip, on the last thread, where she's talking about a guy with tattoos all over him, any idea who she was talking about please? (In the salon while P was getting make up done) Thanks

Reactions: 20
That video clip, on the last thread, where she's talking about a guy with tattoos all over him, any idea who she was talking about please? (In the salon while P was getting make up done) Thanks
She was drunk and saw her own reflection in the mirror? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I can’t believe she rang H whilst he was in bed. Poor lad. She also FaceTimed him whilst on the plane waiting to depart, she was showing him where P and her boyfriend were sat. KFP - H is for life, not just for Christmas. I don’t get why she parades him like he’s a performing seal. It’s awful. One day, he’s going to wallop her one and I can’t say I’d blame him.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.