Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Monsieur Crumble

Someone email them & point out that she's sold the bloody lot & the 1 they've shown is all that's left 😡.

She must be seriously desperate for cash to be selling his special things for a few quid 😡

I can't imagine EVER selling any of my kids things without their permission.

And you can bet the Skanky tramp won't give Harv the money from the sale of his things.

She is not fucking human.
My eldest grandson was obsessed with aircraft from a toddler(19 now and still obsessed)we were lucky to live near to Duxford at the time and we took him every weekend, he loved the planes and the museum and everyone there became very fond of him gifting him different planes and aviation memorabilia, he has treasured them for over 17 years, my daughter would never dream of selling them no matter how broke she was, they are precious to him and are stored lovingly in his bedroom, one plane in particular he wanted but we could never find is a Japanese Zero(with kamikaze pilot in cockpit lol)so I made him one out of loo roll tubes etc 🙂 he adored it and still has it to this day, a little battered now but he would never part with it, sits on his window in pride of place 🥰 The antics of that skanky bitch and the knobhound sidekick reduce me to tears over their treatment of Harvey 🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 18

CAKEANDCUSTARD

I would not find it hard to believe they could have made £100k in lockdown. They both blag most stuff for free, they pay Paige the dog poo picker prob min wage and Pointy Chin in promo. All their food is free and she isn’t paying any creditors. He has a mortgage but it’s a 3 bed semi and his cars are from his dads garage. Even if the lash companies pay £2k an ad they will be on commission. 2 OK spreads now?

She’s made thousands from depop too
I wonder how much of it hasn’t been declared to the tax man!

• Angry

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
No decent parent would leave their 5 kids at home while going to a theme park. It annoys me that the papers don’t print the truth that 4 of her kids are with their fathers. The only bonus is Harvey is getting a break away from skanky and wanky.

Noticed how well she is walking and she is really looking chunky.
Why have they used the headline Monday Funday? It was last Friday 🙄. More smoke & mirrors 😴. And why did they need to be shown around? Utter fucking bollocks. Can't walk far, permanently in agony..... FUCKING LIAR 😡

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL HER OUT ON HER FUCKING LIES??

Why have they used the headline Monday Funday? It was last Friday 🙄. More smoke & mirrors 😴. And why did they need to be shown around? Utter fucking bollocks. Can't walk far, permanently in agony..... FUCKING LIAR 😡

WILL SOMEONE PLEASE CALL HER OUT ON HER FUCKING LIES??
@Dollylovesshoes pass the piss cauldron....I need to add to it 😡

• Haha
  • Angry

Mercedes

I'm well going to contact and complain to GMB or what ever they are called now. This has to stop. It's more than rediculous that these lying, scamming, trolling cunts are on TV.
I have just wrote a massive email outlining everything to GMB ! It’s beyond a joke now so let’s see the response !

• Heart

Sazbee

VIP Member
Once again Harvey is not happy in that video and once again Cole is winding him up. That's not banter. How can we be the only ones to see it!

• Angry
  • Sad

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
So my lovely Krustie's.....do you think she knows she looks like a 55yr old fella in 'real life'. Or do you think she really see's herself as a 'stunner'? It's obvious she's absolutely ruined herself with continuous surgeries. Would she ever admit it?
Crawl isn't with her for her unfiltered natural beauty. And he surely can't be with her for her sparkling personality 🤷

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

peeko

VIP Member
Really if I was Katie I would self isolate if I had seen Princess in the last 10 days - I know that’s not the rule but it’s still a risk.
She needs to self isolate for ever ,and while she's at it ,take that Simple gormless idiot that follows her around with her ,
Matching tattoos after v5 mins ,Joke teeth , and who in their right mind would look at the haggard old witch and think , yeah that' s the way to go , ill have all sorts of shit injected in my face too , Blokes an idiot

• Haha

CAKEANDCUSTARD

Well I have had my comment hidden on the plucky mansion instahash. Some muppet wants to help skanky and wanky. I just replied, the solicitor and mortgage company will be happy they will be improving the value for them with having charges on the mucky mansion. The comment was hidden so quickly.....think I hit a nerve👌😊

• Haha

AimlessShameless

VIP Member
Great thread title .

So the ornaments that belong to one of "her world" raised diddly squat - how desperate is she for money to sell things he absolutely adores , poor Harvey. She must be running out of crap to sell (expect to see her in the local charity shop buying stuff to sell on deplop whilst passing it off as her own "as worn by Katie")

• Angry
  • Wow

CAKEANDCUSTARD

The Sun has just posted this article.
No decent parent would leave their 5 kids at home while going to a theme park. It annoys me that the papers don’t print the truth that 4 of her kids are with their fathers. The only bonus is Harvey is getting a break away from skanky and wanky.

Noticed how well she is walking and she is really looking chunky.

• Angry

gashers

Chatty Member
Thanks @liar liar and you’re right, it really is. Bad enough breaking yet more unexpected news to my husband. I can’t face other people’s reaction. My best friend knows and work (who are also lovely friends). I’ll tell the kids just before I go have it dealt with, they’ve already been through enough. I like to think that’s what any decent parent would do For the record Pricey 😏😁
🥰 to you, this is why we are all fucked off the the skanky drama queen she makes a complete mockery out of the incredible hardships some people are faced with every day and the amazing strength they have to get through and on with their lives. Fourteen years my beautiful mother battled terminal cancer not once did she ever complain she just got on with it with dignity and the pride that she was battling something she knew would get her in the end but she never gave up. Then that horrific piece of plastic shit is doing an interview about living with constant pain whilst wearing sky high take me home and fuck me shoes, the CUNT, the end.

• Heart
  • Angry

VIP Member
Why are all the media articles highlighting that she's ditched her VERY expensive HUGE 7 carat diamond engagement ring to go to the theme park, the hairdresser's, shopping, to run a bath, to have a shit....

SHE'S NEVER FUCKING WORN IT!! IT HAS BEEN SEEN ONLY IN THE OK BOLLOCKS 🙄
Her ring is like Harvey, only used for special occasions..... Sorry, bit below the belt there.:whistle:

• Haha

VIP Member
OH MY!!!

Katie30apr01.jpg

Messy bellend.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Angry