Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud Chaser

Yeah, told Furbar radio it was Feb 20, but then said she hadn't 'drunk nothing', which we know was a lie because the day of the accident she said she hadn't drunk that much:

The 42-year-old star checked into the rehab facility in February 2020 to get "severe trauma rehabilitation" which made her turn to alcohol and cocaine to cope with the post traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) she experienced after she was sexually assaulted during a carjacking in South Africa while filming her reality show in 2018, and her mother Amy Price's diagnosis with incurable lung disease idiophatic pulmonary fibrosis.
Since completing her treatment at The Priory, Katie has never felt better and feels as though she's got her spark back now she is teetotal.
In an interview recorded with Bobby Norris and Stephen Leng on Access All Areas on FUBAR Radio, she said: "Since I've been out of The Priory, I have not drunk nothing. And now I've forgotten what it's like to drink, and that's not like me because I'm quite sociable and stuff. And then obviously I was into the coke because I was self-medicating.

After her accident

Now reliant on a wheelchair and potentially facing up to two years off her feet, Katie explained on her YouTube channel that she'd attempted to vault a wall, not realising how big the drop on the other side was.
"I’m never ever drinking again and I wasn’t even that p****d," she told The Sun.

No wonder people don't believe a word that comes out of those false teeth and lips....she doesn't remember her own lies and this is what the court needs to see.
Thankfully everyone involved agrees on two things.

1, Katie will say and do anything to benefit her in whatever situation she is in at that moment.

2, She will lie.

Katie’s name has been digitally cleaned again which probably explains why people are having difficulties finding stories/information previously available. Carl’s SM was cleaned prior to relationship announcement.

• Wow
Reactions: 20

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Congrats Dolly! Sending love! Blue. Xxxx

Think she'll be running in the opposite direction with Clearblue!
Good point lol 😄😘 xx.

Resizer_16200061969310.jpg

Damn I've made a crap job of that 😄 xx
I think her wig is trying to escape in the opposite direction lol 😄

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

HampyGal

I’m flabbergasted, I’m disgusted.. she ‘begged’ for his Xmas Tree got it for free. And NOW THIS..IT just won’t stop

• Angry
  • Wow

peeko

VIP Member
100% correct Peeko 💕. I had tears in my eyes reading that 😥
Thanks Pixie , Good Mother, I could Put up with all her shit If I could see one , just one , instance where her kids came Before her , The Dads who get slagged off by the way , are the ones making sure they have Breakfast in the mornings ,
making sure they do their homework , etc etc , you know the score , there is always the time when there is something the kids are doing , Parents evening etc , when a normal mother would drag their selves away from clear blue to be with
their Kids , Never fucking see it

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie and Cole wedding plan is a bungee jump.

Free scissors included for someone to cut the rope 🤭 xx.

Resizer_16198228635920.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member

More coverage of the Thorpe Park trip.
Why the need to even mention the Skanky whore & Harv in a Pete/Emily article 🤷

I had a nice relaxing day yesterday, now this shit that metro piece , she ditched her engagement ring which was a sensible thing to do , I’ve never seen her wear it , then lines of shit about how simple designed it , does my fucking head in

Oh just read the Sun , more about ditching her ring , see mums been rolled out again
My fave bit in the metro is 'mum-of-five enjoying a well earned break'. A well earned break' from what? Lying, cheating, scamming?

• Angry
  • Heart

plinky

VIP Member
She does know she looks bad as years back she only wore all those wigs and heavy make up when she was working at an event. She looked ok on morning Tv shows, nice jeans and a top with heels and normalish make up. On camera on her shows she was not made up and wore tracksuits.

Now she’s wearing a tracksuit 24/7 and a ridiculous wig, drag queen make up filming herself selling £1 lashes

• Haha
  • Sick

daisylou96

Cole seems very controlling to me. I don’t like Katie don’t get me wrong. But he was saying things like ‘Katie has changed and that’s the way I like her now’ etc etc. Literally seems like so many red flags

• Wow

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
If he is publicly claiming to be in the process of buying it then other potential buyers will not bother looking at it. Simple as that.
So yeah, the Estate agents and whoever they are selling it for needed to set the record straight that it is still for sale.
You cannot just pick a big house online and then claim across the media that you are buying it. So childish.
The days of nobody questioning her bullshit are gone, thank fuck. It's so refreshing to watch all their lies unravel on here.
On DS you could never ever post anything questioning her tall stories. And you could never ever post negatively about her ridiculous surgeries and spending or you copped a ban because her apologist gang on there (a couple of whom now post on Tattle like 😇😇) kept banging the report button like the loonies they are.
If Clearblue Cole has told the media he has bought the house it's an offence under, I think, the 1991/2 'Property Misrepresentation' Act. Lying about the status (eg sold) of a property to scupper owners getting a sale. Piece of shit the moron.

Stapleyourtongue

VIP Member

Someone email them & point out that she's sold the bloody lot & the 1 they've shown is all that's left 😡.

She must be seriously desperate for cash to be selling his special things for a few quid 😡

I can't imagine EVER selling any of my kids things without their permission.

And you can bet the Skanky tramp won't give Harv the money from the sale of his things.

She is not fucking human.
If that ring is worth as much as she says, I'd love for Harvey to put it in the waste disposal with her finger still in it.. He told Wanky to leave his carrot cake alone, how is he going to cope without his beloved decorations - no wonder why he smashes things up.

Next time he has a No.2, I hope he wipes his ass with her manky wigs!!!

Pink Squirrel

VIP Member
That magazine is kind of staggering. I mean the way her brain must work to put something like that together and think people will love it....

Also, very few people are aware in real life but it seems appropriate after Krusties own brush with death to say last week my GP referred me to hospital as she’s 99% sure I have skin cancer on my scalp. Not life threatening (are you paying attention Pricey?) and I am hoping when they biopsy it they can take all of it at once. My scalp is scared to buggery after 2 brain surgeries so no idea if anything else is lurking. I’m telling virtually no one because I’ve had so many health catastrophes and this is minor but i don’t mind telling you Tattle is keeping me going. Theres only so much a person can take and I’ve had enough life threatening shiz to last however long I have left.
Bless you, sending HUGE hugs. I'm pleased you feel comfortable enough to share here. Keeping it to yourself whilst trying to protect your closest family is so difficult. I lost my parents within 9 months of each other. My dad passed from throat cancer. 1 month after his passing I found a lump in my throat. It was a difficult time. I chose not to tell the children as they'd already gone through a lot losing their grandparents. I decided to to tell them if it was anything. The waiting for tests, results, fine needle aspiration was awful. I feel lucky that it was benign. However I continue to monitor it for any changes.
I absolutely understand you saying there's only so much a person can take.
This is 1 of the reasons I hate Skanky so much. In the grand scheme of things she has suffered nothing life changing. She makes her own drama. She makes a mockery of those who have faced real health battles, faced poverty, faced homelessness, actually needed rehab but can't afford it or get it, genuinely look after ASD children with no help & no respite. She is absolutely disgusting in every single way 😡

• Heart
  • Angry

thatstupidcat

Slightly off topic - but since we’re up to thread 33, would it be worthwhile asking Tattle HQ to set up a wiki so we can fill out stuff on Katie Price?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Pixie1

VIP Member
I would just like to speak from the heart here . I have made many Krustie friends , had many Heart to Hearts , a few of us have relatives that are special, I have spoken on here many times about my Grandson who has downs , My Daughter in law's Brother has Aspergers which is a mild form of autism , Bit disconcerting when I was watching a match with him the other night and he could tell me how much every player cost, who they played for before made me look very stupid , , But even though he trusts me completely ,I made a sudden move and He flinched like Id thrown a punch, I have had a lot of experience with Special people. See Special people look at the world in a different way . So I can speak from experience, You can have Banter , But it takes time and Trust , My Grandson loves my Hot chocolate, marshmellows squirty cream , I might say we've run out , He says "Your winding me up" you can tell by his body language , Hes comfortable , He knows hes going to get his Hot Chocolate ,thats banter , But I would never ask him if he wants a beer ,
that is not banter that's teasing , you can see the Boy is not comfortable , Same as the Carrot Cake , If the Boy was comfortable it wouldn't bother him, He's Special NOT stupid . Why Post it on instagram ? I would love Harvey in my House he'd be my mate , He is not a toy ,He is a Person , Where are the videos of that dickhead and Harvey in the Gym , reading books , etc , all I ever see is him winding him up , There is no pride in the Boy WHATSOEVER , I see no love there not even from his Mother , in fact have any of you seen any pride from their mother of anything any of the kids have done that doesnt further her own career ? Their outside interests , School plays etc
Sorry to go on Krusties , All these people enabling her do not think of the kids, Thank God For their Fathers ,very upsetting
100% correct Peeko 💕. I had tears in my eyes reading that 😥

ETA: because of Harvey, not your grandson. He sounds like an amazing young man who is loved very much ❤❤❤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18