Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BigBlue2018

VIP Member
Nah he'll be heading for the picnic for a bowl of suspect chilli... 🌶

Lung transplants yes - rare as hen's teeth. Look it up for that condition. For any double lung transplant you generally need the heart with it. She wouldn't be considered anyway because her lung function is bad - she is actually walking dead lol! I have a CT scan tomorrow which is really just for NHS records. They can't do anything except maybe prescribe corticosteroids and oxygen. She's had years to get her head round this and still hasn't. She should stop the foolishness and actually care for her mum for 6 month minimum with no distractions. She is a terrible daughter and should feel very guilty.

Which is hysterical as they were the ones who carried Kieran's story about them not being divorced whilst the Scum still held on to their belief that they were divorced. The Mirror are no better now.

You want a kebab babes? Yup that would put me off.
Liar sending love my good chum!

Reactions: 5
WAs laughing at the idea of someone wearing an act wedding dress to someone's wedding ......... then realised IT WAS A TRUR STORY!!!!!
Skanky has made my blood boil today.

Why the hell is she posting about Michelle Heaton going into rehab for drink problems and threatening Michelles friends? The poor women has been critically ill, hysterectomy, double masectomy. Michelles husband Hugh, family and poor kids really need this splashing all over the press for some publicity for Price.

What the hell has it got to do with her?

Michelle is fighting her demons which KP should think about doing herself.

Last time they were seen together was at Phil Turners 50th (I think). She was so pissed she collapsed in a booth and Michelle, a bouncer and Kris B had to carry her out. Another precious event for Phil and Gary that she ruined.

She turned up at their wedding in a wedding dress, got pissed (standard), interrupted the speeches and was reported in the press as follows: "Phil and Gary had a civil partnership in 2009, attended by their friend Katie Price, who was famously reported at the time to 'ruin' the reception.

Katie was set to serenade the couple for their first dance with a rendition of Whitney Houston’s I Have Nothing but is said to have launched into a foul-mouthed tirade at the guests, allegedly telling them: 'You’re all c***s, then attempted to sing 'A Whole New World' on the dance floor, collapsed again and had to be carried out. She was not invited to the wedding vow renewal".

She has no moral compass. Complete Troglodye bitch. Can she not see how she is persevered by doing these things for her own publicity?

• Angry

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Perhaps the ring does have a to
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
t
When was it she was doing pissed open mic on the ski slopes?

It is so sad really that she has to pretend these ponces care enough to design a ring for her and actually pay for it. I can also tell ya that there are not many 7 carat diamonds lying around unaccounted for and that a trader in Hatton Garden would certainly know if that particular jeweller had bought one... diamond trading is a very small world.
Maybe that ring does have a total of 7 carats, but the 'double band' is encrusted with much smaller, therefore less valuable diamonds. The main stone, at a guess, no more than 4 carats. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure that's one of her old ones...
Jan 2020 the 'natural beauty' was in Thailand with Harvey. She then went to make a tit of herself in Val Thorens. Then fitted in a visit with Amy in Spain.
1st Feb the 'natural beauty' admitted herself to The Priory (well took a couple of pics outside anyway). Also did a couple of make-up masterclasses & generally partied & got pissed. Apparently moved back in to the MM on 10th Feb. Also pictured out for Valentine's with another victim (lucky escape there mate). Unsure of how she fitted 5 weeks at The Priory in 🤷. But hey, it must be true coz she said it 😴
If I remember right it was after the death of Caroline Flack that she wanted more privacy, around Valentines day?

Yel

Chatty Member
  • Heart

peeko

VIP Member
Wel

l they have all been in the sun, one story lately does a rerun of all...so I win lol

Louis Wain- Art and Schizophrenia, Shrouded Hand- Weird art of the mentally disturbed and so on and so on...interesting though...or inbreeding of royal families, thank goodness Im not royal otherwise I'd be really screwed up.
Bleeding hell , thought I was the only one with insomnia

cats & kittens ?

cats & kittens ?
Dont know how we got to talking about dear old louis ,Big jump , But im game :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

peeko

VIP Member
Haven’t had a chance to see much of anything today, but can you Krusties fill me in about this priory shit please ?

Reactions: 3

DC16

VIP Member
Perhaps the ring does have a to

t

Maybe that ring does have a total of 7 carats, but the 'double band' is encrusted with much smaller, therefore less valuable diamonds. The main stone, at a guess, no more than 4 carats. Nevertheless I'm pretty sure that's one of her old ones...

If I remember right it was after the death of Caroline Flack that she wanted more privacy, around Valentines day?
Yes it was

Reactions: 3