Katie Price #329 Pinocchio nose, lumpy lips, Tattlers laugh when the filter slips!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's Chezza trying to tell her and being ignored? Someone said "why are your clothes so expensive"
She was trying to say her address on the order was wrong and KP kept seeing her name pop up and saying ‘oh there she is again acting like I’m awful to her and I’ve never even met her’ and along those lines rather than reading the message - she just assumed she was a hater and treat her with complete disregard!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
From the Sun article; How massive is her head! 😂 And the second part, what can people do for me, that's the typical narcissist Personality disorder way of looking at relationships - transactional. As if people use her, shes queezes people dry and then dumps them!

'
She said: “I’ve been a bridesmaid so many times but it got to the point of ‘let’s rent Katie Price so we can get on the cover of a Magazine,’ because if people had me as their bridesmaid, like some famous people, they’ll end up on the cover and get more money so I stopped doing it."

Katie went onto add of 'fake' friends and loyalty: "I get so used so many times, I’m sick of it now. I’ve cut so many people out of my life, I just have the people around me where I can look at what does that person benefit of me and what do I benefit of them.”''
---

Ooooooh that will be Pete's fault you know! 😅
---
Jeeeeesus! Katie Leaky Bum Price.

''Speaking to the crowd, the mum-of-five confessed: “If you see a plaster on my bum its because I had bum filler the other week and it's leaking so it is what it is.”
An onlooker at the show added to The Sun: "There was a visible mark on the side of Katie’s bum underneath her skintight outfit.

"It appeared to have a ripple effect and it was clear there was some tissue underneath to stop the filler from leaking out of her and onto her clothes.

"It was obvious that she was struggling to move and she opted to sit down where possible in order to remain comfortable.”''
That's a good point. Apart from being a bridesmaid at Edna's wedding, who else has she been bridesmaid ("sop many times") for...?!!

She said: “I’ve been a bridesmaid so many times but it got to the point of ‘let’s rent Katie Price so we can get on the cover of a Magazine,’ because if people had me as their bridesmaid, like some famous people, they’ll end up on the cover and get more money so I stopped doing it."

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Vaping smoke just on live again…
---
Next year will be her 30th year in the industry 🤷🏻‍♀️ so now she started when she was 16…

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Vaping smoke just on live again…
---
Next year will be her 30th year in the industry 🤷🏻‍♀️ so now she started when she was 16…
Obviously not getting paid for these photos..... SplashNews not in her pocket then..?!!

1699462144411.png

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She almost put her food list in one of the orders. 🤦🏻‍♀️
she’s starving.
She needs to sit down.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.... wheeze.... hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..... falls off sofa....

WTF is going on, a budget hotel, travelled up by train, struggling with her bags, no hired help, not to mention The Plasterclasses, running around the country to the back-end of nowhere to perform at half-filled tiny venues…. WOW just WOW 😱😂 Skank is so far removed from being a big name now 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Even I have more help with travel than she does, Mr SK does all my bag work if he’s with me, if not I’ll travel light 😁

The fall cometh Tattlers, it’s here 🥳

Sorry, nah not really sorry, I’m deploying the Kylie Gif again 😁 oh my those photos, this is end-game 😂

B4E07236-D094-48BE-A2A5-3FF8AC1B0FD0.gif

E637B78A-B160-4622-B589-53C60025903F.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
WTF is going on, a budget hotel, travelled up by train, struggling with her bags, no hired help, not to mention The Plasterclasses, running around the country to the back-end of nowhere to perform at half-filled tiny venues…. WOW just WOW 😱😂 Skank is so far removed from being a big name now 🤷🏽‍♀️😁 Even I have more help with travel than she does, Mr SK does all my bag work if he’s with me, if not I’ll travel light 😁

The fall cometh Tattlers, it’s here 🥳

Sorry, nah not really sorry, I’m deploying the Kylie Gif again 😁 oh my those photos, this is end-game 😂

View attachment 2559431

View attachment 2559435
But she’s not broke, as she works from her **cough** £2.5m mansion, she picks and chooses where and when she works.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Some days ago I happened to stumble across a post on FB from somebody who said that they had ended up purchasing a JYY lucky bag from one of skanks adverts. She admitted she'd had a few drinks and had no idea why she'd done this!

I don't know of this woman but she appears to have a social media following and said that she would come back to open the bag live.

She duly did. Her lucky bag (where you are made to believe that you will receive a selection of products) consisted of just one item, one of the star print cardigans. She said that it was like a sieve because it's full of holes and wouldn't keep her warm. She also said that it didn't make her feel lucky 🤣. It looked like the sort of cheap nasty item that you buy from a rough market stall.

Aye she's getting her 'empire' back.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Showing people’s addresses as she’s packing, no GDPR with JYY 😡

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
But she’s not broke, as she works from her **cough** £2.5m mansion, she picks and chooses where and when she works.
Honestly DC I can’t stop laughing, I can afford to travel better than she can, I’m shocked by this 😂 I said I wanted something to wipe that smug face away, woo who, I got my wish 😂 She’s still grinning, but there’s no smugness behind that grin, she’s grimacing in some of those photos, oh happy days 🥳🥂🍾

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Omg, the way she’s packing those orders, shocking.
---
She’s so on form with her work.
But so many dramas behind the scenes…not taxes.
She’s got an apartment in Liverpool, got someone coming to do her tree for her in Liverpool and at the MM. 😡
---
Everyone complaining they have paid delivery when it should be free.
---
Wants to do celebrity bake off, now begging for that gig.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Is whisker biscuit one of the Poole tattle crew?
---
I hope that Ellie had her sign a disclaimer. Probably not though. She is not very professional. A professional would only have carried out that procedure in a sterile environment
A disclaimer won’t protect her or the ‘doctor’ that carried out the procedure.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.