Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Playboy photographers told her she was a cross between Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra….they were lying to her or she just made that up.
What a bloody insult to Pamela Anderson and Carmen Electra! Don't rate that photographers eyesight much! 😂 :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I bet Jeyda did tell her it was her birthday, but she won’t have remembered as not about her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46
I bet Jeyda did tell her it was her birthday, but she won’t have remembered as not about her 🤣
Well she doesn't even remember her own kids birthdays, so what change has Jeyda got? 😅. She is in cloud cuckoo land - still thinks she looks after 5 children, when two of them don't even live with her!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She thinks OK want to do a shoot with her and Princess 🤥

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Wonder if skanks been dropped from the family version of the panto in Liverpool and the only one she's doing is that one adult version and the Newcastle adult one. Maybe that's all the producers want skank for now is the adult version because of all the complaints and negative publicity skank brings. 🤔

Reactions: 23
I’ve decided I really really really dislike her saying “Double Ups” constantly, it’s doing my head in 🤦🏽‍♀️🤬😁

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She can’t even leave the extensions alone as they are being put in. I bet they get done again before Christmas.
---
I need my eyes tested, no I don’t…. 🙄
Bathbombs come in different flavours.🤢

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
Feed cut out, but wants to find her Spotify log in so her song can be put on there.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Wants to launch the record on Spotify is waiting to hear back from them about it

• Haha
Reactions: 27
IMG_0994.png

---
She’s going on about doing the MISFIT fight, but might break a nail.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Would love to do celeb SAS again shouldn’t have done it last time wasn’t fit and had just had a boob job 🙄
Would love to do dancing on ice and bear grylls

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
Wants to do SAS and DOI

can’t keep her leg still, so camera is constantly shaking. 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Jett has come in, She wants him to make a cup of tea. They had spag bol for lunch, they want a curry for dinner, but after her hair and recording her podcast, so kids will have to wait.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Watching this dreadful me me me, selling tat TT it really hits home as @tracey3871 brilliantly posted earlier today “This is how Kippers nothing 'career' ends” …..it’s over for her isn’t it, just a gradual fading away now. This is her main way of trying to make coin, with those awful plasterclasses thrown in and trying to beg off Princess and her fledgling career.

The Panto is going to be a disaster, the TV shows are slowly grinding to a halt, they’ll all be gone soon, she has no talent for anything. The music will never go anywhere, she will be left just doing these TT’s to 1,5k viewers, half of which are probably boosted bot numbers.

Oh Skank as Tracey so wonderfully said, this is how it ends, wailing away to her brain dead fans who become fewer and fewer in number as each day passes….it’s time to go 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.