Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can buy antibiotics in Spain over the counter I think. My friend used to stock up when she went to Marbella. Skank was just in Spain so wonder if she got some there. I bet her saying they arrived today is a lie.

Edit - edited typos
yes you can

Reactions: 11
Good god. What is she doing? All she seems to do is spend time on herself. Hair, nails, lashes, facials, surgery, fillers etc etc etc. She’s a total fruit loop. Wonder how many people will report this company? Totally unethical in all respects. 😡🤮🙈
They are different sizes, left bigger than the right. the thong tattoo moved too
another successful procedure then...
Well done Katie, another thing needing fixing

• Haha
Reactions: 22
my god her face,skin,lips, all thats missing is a white streak in her hair and a pink and black dress and she would be lily munster
---
Serves her right! She of all people should know what skanky is like by now, she's been around her long enough! Not a good advert at all when you are trying to convince people it doesn't hurt!
i wonder if she gets it free because they practice on her and use her for staff training ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I've said it before and I'll say it again. My own son (similar age to H) is disabled and I inhabit a world of severe and profound disability. I've known many parents and their children/young adults over the years.

I don't know any parent who would allow their disabled child/adult to be used, mocked and downright exploited online.

Shameful
You have lovely mums like you with your wonderful son..and then there's Skanky!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
With her over long talons and inflated bum cheeks, how is she ever going to manage to wipe her arse?
er., wait for it do dry and crusty then scrape it off? 😬
---
I feel privileged if I have my hair done once every three months. Her schedule must be bloody exhausting and pointless
---

Each one falls off the side of the bed. Or down to her knees
#jellybeams
Wakey~Wakey 🔊 @Dollylovesshoes. We need you to scream at someone to change the sheets!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
So her TT page is showing she is doing a live Pay day event from 6-8 am on the 27th, no idea what that means! Can't see her doing a live at 6am somehow! Unless that's 6am my time which will be 12-2 with the UK

Reactions: 17
Does Skanky ever go a day without having something done to herself? Hair, lips, nails, eyebrows, lashes, tits, arse, nose, face, lipo. She has such an empty pointless existence.
That’s an addiction too

Reactions: 29
And no way would she be able to wipe her arse with those nails :poop: . Sorry all the men, but putting in a sanitary device😄 (tried to be polite). I've always wondered how she get's around that one? Yuk, all sorts of bacteria under those nails.And we know she's not a clean & hygienic person anyway. She certainly wouldn't be able to do housework either.
Exactly what I was thinking but didn't like to say 😂😂
Where's all the ❄ washing ashore?!
Funnily enough Worthing/Goring-by-Sea, which is Skanky's local beach!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So those hands are clearly pushing her ass cheeks up to make them look rounder! I wonder what happens when they let go?
She ain't gonna be able to ride a horse any time soon that's for sure (bang goes another possible lie "I'm soooo looking forward to getting all my horses back")

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Not sure when she will fit this trip to Devon in, said she has a shoot for the Guardian on Saturday, I hope she is not taking Bunny out of school again.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
At The Hovel????? They are joking? :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Now now Rita,,, the procedure was carried out by professionals in sterile conditions and under strict health and safety rules,, the one doing the injections drove to Pricey Towers in scrubs, the backdrop and table where covered in a catering table cloth, skank was vaping, and kids were running in and out watching skank get her arse filled. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm not surprised the kids are screaming after they've witnessed this latest debacle. I honestly couldn't watch more than 2 minutes after she was kept shouting the word 'arses'....

Gotta find something appropriate to sell to the meddya for Alloween eh?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Not sure when she will fit this trip to Devon in, said she has a shoot for the Guardian on Saturday, I hope she is not taking Bunny out of school again.
Didn't skank say she was in Devon on the 29th when Edna asked if they were doing anything, so live tiktok today that skank should have started, a shoot tomorrow with the guardian then in the car to drive to Devon simples. All this with wining kids, barking dogs and a new arse filled with crap that skank was screaming in pain with during the filling but claimed it didn't hurt. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Cher is 77 years old. Had loads of work & sure the picture is filtered. But what a difference compared to the mid 40 year old KFP. Price look's old, haggard & mutilated. Teeth, face, fillers etc, all done on the cheap. Her skin is lumpy & bumpy. Scar's everywhere. God knows what she will look like in even a years time.
1698388814886.png

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Cher is 77 years old. Had loads of work & sure the picture is filtered. But what a difference compared to the mid 40 year old KFP. Price look's old, haggard & mutilated. Teeth, face, fillers etc, all done on the cheap. Her skin is lumpy & bumpy. Scar's everywhere. God knows what she will look like in even a years time. View attachment 2534449
Don't know about a year's time Willow,,, i'm waiting to see the state of skank this morning going to be a giggle. 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.