Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With her over long talons and inflated bum cheeks, how is she ever going to manage to wipe her arse?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Why on earth is she screaming like a banshee, so bloody over dramatic. The Ellie specimen looks furious at the fuss she’s making. If this was a freebie to encourage paying custOmers to her salon, I think it just failed miserably.
Serves her right! She of all people should know what skanky is like by now, she's been around her long enough! Not a good advert at all when you are trying to convince people it doesn't hurt!

Reactions: 22
Does Skanky ever go a day without having something done to herself? Hair, lips, nails, eyebrows, lashes, tits, arse, nose, face, lipo. She has such an empty pointless existence.
I feel privileged if I have my hair done once every three months. Her schedule must be bloody exhausting and pointless
---
So those hands are clearly pushing her ass cheeks up to make them look rounder! I wonder what happens when they let go?
Each one falls off the side of the bed. Or down to her knees

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are different sizes, left bigger than the right. the thong tattoo moved too
All I can think of now looking at this is that Kenny Everett 'Do you think I'm sexy' sketch where his ass keeps getting bigger and bigger!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yet more lies from her! If you need a large number of tablets they will still usually prescribe at least a month's worth at a time! No way she would have to get them weekly. And human alarm clock? Don't make me laugh, she's always late for everything she does! Diabetes insipidus isn't life threatening to adults either. I'm not denying he probably takes a load of meds, I just don't think any of them are for 'life threatening conditions' as she has claimed in the past. From what she is saying it sounds like a lot of them are for behavior and mental health issues rather than physical ones.
It is complete bullshit, I'm on 15 tablets a day, my prescription is for 2 months at a time apart from the controlled drugs I take which they only send 1 months worth af a time

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I will never understand why women do this to themselves. Do they know the long term effects of putting all this tit into their bodies. And for what? To look bloody stupid and like clones of each other.
We all get old, just accept it.
Thank goodness my kids like being their natural selves, and don’t do this rubbish.
KFP looks worse with each procedure, not doing her any favours.

Reactions: 33
I really can't stand these long talon like nails, I don't think they look attractive at all, they look just like bear claws to me. How are they even practical? Do they make doing every day tasks difficult? Ergh and skanky is so unclean, I can imagine they have all sorts under them 🍕🍔💩❄
Many years ago I was behind a woman the queue in a supermarket who had nails like skanky and she was trying to pick up a large frozen chicken with them. Was funny to watch, don’t know how anyone does anything with nails like that

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Why on earth is she screaming like a banshee, so bloody over dramatic. The Ellie specimen looks furious at the fuss she’s making. If this was a freebie to encourage paying custOmers to her salon, I think it just failed miserably.
And that was only getting the lidocaine in.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i saw a series called Strip on Paramount in my FB feed so being the massive Vegas fan I am I gave it a go as I’m in COVID prison until tomorrow and it was surprising to see that the huge bubble butt is the look that is popular with the punters and they all go for and definitely no comedy tits or those ridiculous lips apart from one rather strange looking old bird. These girls know their limits and that their time in that game is limited and they seemed clued up and stashing the cash for the future. Me thinks Sinkbohy may have been a regular down at the old Crazy Horse strip club. I’m expecting the next begs from a jealous Skanky to be for cut price tit removal and pole dancing lessons ooh and orthopaedic stripper heels.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
ANOTHER LIE saying she as not done drugs for 6 years she admitted to have taken drugs when she crashed the car in September 2021
Also, Crawl has her on tape admitting that he covers up for her about drugs in regard to Amy.
---
She's more like bin juice :sick:
---

Be fair Stan - it is Hallow'een soon, she needs to look her worst for that :)
Apparently she's not 'doing halloween' with all those messy pumpkins etc. the lazy (u#t. Maybe Mrs Danvers won't approve of the mess! Perhaps Kippers' planning a ouija party and filming it as 'proof,' BY the way KP it's little wonder Jett won't enter his bedroom - it's enough for any kid to be terrified with all those decapitated animal heads stuck on a leafy jungle wall. Good enough for Harvey though, innit? Have fun getting H's bed into that room by the way, Coal.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I could hear the dog barking in the background. Injecting anything into the buttocks, when the femoral artery could be either nicked, entered or compromised is a terrible idea. Many women have died in this manner. The femoral artery is a direct line to the heart.
Why take this risk?
She isn’t going to look better afterwards. And I’m not saying that to be spiteful. She looks terrible. She has lost the plot totally. Where are her family? Why isn’t there an intervention?
They're probably sick of talking to the wall
---
With her over long talons and inflated bum cheeks, how is she ever going to manage to wipe her arse?
Get Cole to do it

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I'm not surprised the kids are screaming after they've witnessed this latest debacle. I honestly couldn't watch more than 2 minutes after she was kept shouting the word 'arses'....

The 'ghosts' are probably the dogs searching for a clean bit of carpet to take a :poop:
Kipper will claim she had to give up the MM because of the, ahem, hauntings. 👥
Which of course put of any potential buyers, cough cough. 👻😇🧛‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.