Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't wait to see the state of that arse after she's sat on it for hours when travelling to Devon 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
WTAF???? She has a video clip on IG saying that the procedure didn't hurt!!!!!
WTF was all that screaming as if she was giving birth for, then?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
A quick google says you can get topical antibiotics but I don't know about tablets.
The same doctor who “ prescribed “ the filler and Botox will cover the antibiotics as well. It’s all very shady if you ask me. And no bleeping way would I sign a disclaimer if it had more than the usual- you understand the procedure you fully understand the RISK. Practitioners will do everything they can to reduce that risk but being done in kippers front room doesn’t exactly reduce the risk much 😱

Reactions: 19
I don’t think she is going to like it. She has never been curvy, and has always been tiny.
I sincerely hope it hurts like duck, even more so when she does bugger all but sit on her arse all day.
Liable to have no feelings for a while so likely to slide off the work tops too on one of her secksi photoshoots.😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇😇

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Does Skanky ever go a day without having something done to herself? Hair, lips, nails, eyebrows, lashes, tits, arse, nose, face, lipo. She has such an empty pointless existence.

Reactions: 33
Well after that shitshow i don't think there'll be many booking to have their arses filled by jelliebean or from the look of skanks lips all wrinkled up any other parts of their bodies, skanks just destroyed another business when will people learn "a skank on display keeps the punters away" 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Why on earth is she screaming like a banshee, so bloody over dramatic. The Ellie specimen looks furious at the fuss she’s making. If this was a freebie to encourage paying custOmers to her salon, I think it just failed miserably.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Amoxicillin is not going to help. She needs flucloxaciillin and something that enterobacter isn’t resistant to given her poor hygiene
I hate these people
Twats
Yep, I said exactly the same. Flucloxacillin is the one needed.

Reactions: 12
Amoxicillin arrived in the post this morning.....dodgy!!
HANG ON, she said delivered this morning, I can only assume they
were delivered by COURIER,

What was going on?? I saw the last 10 minutes!

My Feet HURT! - Funny how the feed FROZE after admitting about her feet....
So her feet are in agony all the time yet she wants to do Dancing on ice? She wouldn't last 5 minutes in ice skates! They aren't the most comfortable of things even when you have GOOD feet!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Just saw a couple of the videos on Harvey’s TT have been removed, the one of him on the trampoline with the frog sounds has gone and the old one of him announcing on the train are removed. The other vile ones with Carl tormenting him are still there 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.