Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bet the exes are glad they are exes. Could you imagine smart, intelligent Emily behaving like this? She’s sinking lower by the day.
Her exes are ALL antagonistic exes. And after Carl Woods, there definitely won’t be any ‘nexts’. She has destroyed her appearance. She cannot be comfortable eating with those teeth and lips. Or sitting and sleeping with those comedy boobs and backside.
The GMC needs to get involved in lift.aesthetics if that company is thinking of injecting womens breasts with this fat stuff, this is going to complicate any breast cancers they might have. Or emulate tumours. The U.K. should be free of quackery and bad medical interventions. Turkey and Thailand are out of control. If you are dumb you’ll go there. At least keep the idiots out of the U.K.

Reactions: 32
It's just revolting - the procedure, the results of it, and that the "professionals" who home visit and laugh about disfiguring people. Sick.

Reactions: 35
Cher is 77 years old. Had loads of work & sure the picture is filtered. But what a difference compared to the mid 40 year old KFP. Price look's old, haggard & mutilated. Teeth, face, fillers etc, all done on the cheap. Her skin is lumpy & bumpy. Scar's everywhere. God knows what she will look like in even a years time. View attachment 2534449
Cher's mum looked good into her nineties too so some may also be genetics at play. With AFP as her mother Skank has no chance

• Haha
Reactions: 27
With her over long talons and inflated bum cheeks, how is she ever going to manage to wipe her arse?
Thats SB's job !! :ROFLMAO: Usually with his tongue.....................
Yeah I know its gross but it had to be said 😇
---
Many years ago I was behind a woman the queue in a supermarket who had nails like skanky and she was trying to pick up a large frozen chicken with them. Was funny to watch, don’t know how anyone does anything with nails like that
Heres the next "Look" for her to copy
1698390396882.png
She does have such "Pwitty Feyt" after all
---
yes you can
Anti-Bs are sold over the counter in Turkey as well

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
How on earth is she going to ride her horse with all that crap in her arse, that is a sight i'd love to see

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I feel privileged if I have my hair done once every three months. Her schedule must be bloody exhausting and pointless
---

Each one falls off the side of the bed. Or down to her knees
Then fall to the floor then roll under the bed............................ :ROFLMAO:
---
How on earth is she going to ride her horse with all that crap in her arse, that is a sight i'd love to see
They'll be like saddlebags - poor old Wallis will look like a packhorse or mule
1698390801211.png

Skank knows all about being a Mule though ;)
---
Cantering about as 500mls of poison slops about in her arse. If she gets thrown there will be a tsunami

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Yes but a prescription can be given online.....by a doctor....
---

But reducing the person to 'a trans'.
I had a tooth abscess last year and couldn’t get a dental appointment for the antibiotics I knew I needed so I googled if you could get them online and ended up getting them from Superdrug online service. The only thing is you have to lie about why you need them because they will only prescribe for certain things like cystitis, bladder infections and STD’s so I googled what would be given to me by a dentist and basically lied on the form. Within a few minutes I got an email saying a Doctor had approved it and off I went to collect them within the hour. Only cost about £15.00 but I did see some private companies charging stupid amounts so I would imagine if you’re prepared to pay you can buy anything online.
Bit stupid of her advertising all this live on SM though………

• Wow
Reactions: 29
so she saying the ghost investigators have said they have never seen a house with so much ghostly things going on are these the same ghost investigators that said they would be showing their findings after they had finished editing them(yet not even shown them after editing them so they would not show the real state the house and Katie are in)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
All of the videos on Harvey’s TT have been removed
---
Wonder if the college got involved?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Thread suggestion

# Her whole life is a chaotic farce, now she's live on twit Tok injecting her ar*e

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
All of the videos on Harvey’s TT have been removed
---
Wonder if the college got involved?
Wow, finally either TT themselves or someone in power looking out for H’s welfare has acted. Exploitation stopped for once, there is hope she can be stopped, she will be mad about this.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Who's feet are these in the photo? Is it Jett having a look at his mum's butchered buttocks or is it the 'DR'?

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 08.38.46.png

This is an article from June, So she's supposedly the sole carer for 5 kids and risking all this. AND she is promoting
an unlicensed procedure to all her followers ...

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 08.41.13.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 08.48.19.png

Screen Shot 2023-10-27 at 08.40.56.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Who's feet are these in the photo? Is it Jett having a look at his mum's butchered buttocks or is it the 'DR'?

View attachment 2534527

This is an article from June, So she's supposedly the sole carer for 5 kids and risking all this. AND she is promoting
an unlicensed procedure to all her followers ...

View attachment 2534528

View attachment 2534531

View attachment 2534530
Absolute bleeping state of that arse.

Which reminds me I must order my Christmas turkey

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.