Katie Price #326 A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up model

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well seeing as she is busy making an 'ass' of herself ( pun intended) tonight - at least she is leaving Harvey alone.
---
It's possible,..
I don't even want to think about that๐Ÿ™ˆ:sick:๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seems there's a few negative comments getting through, this can't be sanctioned by Edna and Jeyda then as they'd be deleted by now. Just a thought if skank still has her arse implants still in what the duck is going to happen to them once her arse is filled or a needle punctures one. ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
What's the sudden attraction with Devon I wonder? I get that it's probably because she can't take the kids abroad but why Devon specifically? And at half term? It's fun in the summer ( but didn't she moan about it raining when they were there then?) but October half term? Hasn't the weather in the UK been pretty bad recently? I love Devon and Cornwall but wouldn't want to go there at this time of year when it's likely to be cold and wet. Has she got a new source of something down there? She's never bothered going there before now.
Where's all the โ„ washing ashore?!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Only doctors and suitably qualified pharmacists can prescribe antibiotics. You can get them online once you have a prescription. Also antibiotics are only given if you have an infection, not before a bum filler only after if you get an infection. Plus that's likely to be a specific antibiotic not a broad spectrum amoxocillin. This is to stop further antibiotic resistant infections occurring. This woman is practicing illegally and unethically. Skank could be in real danger, not that I care. No wonder she got her to sign a waiver
You can buy antibiotics in Spain over the counter I think. My friend used to stock up when she went to Marbella. Skank was just in Spain so wonder if she got some there. I bet her saying they arrived today is a lie.

Edit - edited typos

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I could hear the dog barking in the background. Injecting anything into the buttocks, when the femoral artery could be either nicked, entered or compromised is a terrible idea. Many women have died in this manner. The femoral artery is a direct line to the heart.
Why take this risk?
She isnโ€™t going to look better afterwards. And Iโ€™m not saying that to be spiteful. She looks terrible. She has lost the plot totally. Where are her family? Why isnโ€™t there an intervention?

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Amoxicillin is not going to help. She needs flucloxaciillin and something that enterobacter isnโ€™t resistant to given her poor hygiene
I hate these people
Twats

Reactions: 27
How is she still having this done! They started hours ago. This is a procedure that takes 45mins normally. I really hope it gets really fucked up and her arse cheeks fall off.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It's been so much fun tonight with the comments on Katie's bum lift.

She also get a free gift to take home..a new Ellie jelly belly jellybean..perfect for the bathroom ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xx.

Resizer_16983523004541.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I could hear the dog barking in the background. Injecting anything into the buttocks, when the femoral artery could be either nicked, entered or compromised is a terrible idea. Many women have died in this manner. The femoral artery is a direct line to the heart.
Why take this risk?
She isnโ€™t going to look better afterwards. And Iโ€™m not saying that to be spiteful. She looks terrible. She has lost the plot totally. Where are her family? Why isnโ€™t there an intervention?
Getting tired of saying it, MONEY!

Reactions: 12
Tormenting Harvey on Ticktacky,
She's trying to keep hold of her ShittyShacky.
Having her bum filled for cash,
Skanks a nasty big Ass
Hope she lands on it with Cole the ThickyLackey

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.