Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mich1969

Chatty Member
I haven't had much experience of people on coke or heroin.
Does Skank have the characteristics of someone using them / dependent on them?
Just wondering what people with experience of this think. Are there obvious signs? Mannerisms?
I don't doubt she is, I am just curious how to spot it apart from the wild empty eyes and erratic behaviour. Oh and the nose that seems to change shape weekly.
I used to take drugs. I would definitely say coke or some type of amphetamine. All this shouting is a new thing. She didn't do it when she was filming with Pete.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Is this the college course that starts on a Monday, finishes on the Wednesday, and you can start sticking needles in clients on a Friday. Princess can’t do a longer course, because according to Skanky, she would get bored.
This seriously annoyed me. Projecting her own feelings into princess. How the fuck would she know she would get bored until P tried it. She would get bored. I think it’s just a way of inserting control over Ps life and career choices .I hope in another 5 years P decides on a completely different direction and leaves kipper high and dry

• Angry
  • Heart

Jomo11

VIP Member
Yes he's not being taught properly and allowed to get away with it. She placates him with masses of food too. It's making for a dangerous man through no fault of his own.
I'm pretty sure that's why he went into a residential place. I wish I could remember the article or interview but KP said that the kids were scared of him and being as big and strong as he is, she couldn't be sure that he wouldn't accidentally hurt them one day. Bunny was asked by the interviewer what she did when he got angry and she said that she ran upstairs and hid away in her room.

ETA: in light of another's posters concern, this is NOT a criticism of Harvey but the lack of appropriate care and guidance which could have given him more stability and stimulation. He deserves a better quality of life.

Last edited:
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
H nearly smashed up the studio today with all the doors banging, but Eden calmed him down. H shouldn’t be dragged around like this, but like the situation with the kids, on it continues.

• Sad
  • Angry

KK77

VIP Member
using her children shamelessly. Forgot to mention Jet
Out of sight out of mind. She probably forgot to bring him home with her from the nail bar!
---
It was a flippant comment not meant to insult, I really find it difficult on this thread there’s always somebody who wants an argument and to be fair there is a certain poster who is incredibly rude and sometimes downright nasty but they seem to get away with everything.
I agree, two possibly three on this forum are on the attack a lot and it’s uncomfortable to read or be on the end of. However in keeping with the 80/20 rule the rest are really special, insightful, funny, kind people. I laughed at your comment and didn’t see it as insulting to working mothers, single or not 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart

TwistedUndies

I screen recorded a bit of it and just watched back the part where Jett says “she looks after 5 kids”. Yet again she was mouthing the script while he was saying it 🤦🏻‍♀️ Evil twisted bitch

• Angry
  • Sad

Hampshire Hog

VIP Member
Afternoon you lovely lot 😘 x

Well same shite different day. I really hope KH gets those little ones back soon, she is destroying their little lives 😞.

Joanna hang on in their chemo is awful and really makes you feel like shite, 3 years on so far so good for me keep the faith keep strong 💪💪 ❤.

Hampy Saturday ❤😘x

• Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Big Question here - Will Rita be expecting to be paid for her hard work at the shithole??
(I am invested here for obvious reasons - we Ritas must stick together!) (y)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

dorydaryl

Chatty Member
Time for Fred 325 guys!

Thank you to @spangly for the new thread title.

View attachment 2517749

Here is the link to #324

So it looks like the MM has been taken - and she is renting somewhere.

Posts have been found on selling sites where her two dogs and horses have been getting sold.

The story got out and suddenly the dogs are showing as "rehomed" yet Skanky did a short video to prove it is lies and they are still with her.

Also there are 2 horses being hidden away at a stables.

She has had her lips deflated and inflated again

View attachment 2517762

She is going to do a live Bum lift filler thing with FPC.
Did she pinch the horses' teeth before they went to market?

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
There has to be a bank account for ordering online. What bank account is this coming from? Sure the forensic accountants relating to the bankruptcy enquiries would be interested in how all this tat is being purchased. I'm shocked there has not been measures put in, to limit her spending, seeing as she's not making any attempt to clear her existing creditors debts. Is she allowed this collaboration with TT, as an undischarged bankrupt? Hope the Redtop's pick up on this. Also, HOW are the kids (if Jett does attend), getting to/from school? Is Crawl ferrying them around?
I thought one of the whole points of bankruptcy proceedings was to STOP you running up further debts in the process? She must have added a few hundred thousand more by now the way she constantly spends money.
---
Rita is giving me real scary housekeeper vibes, Mrs Danvers in Rebecca vibes 😱 Rita seems rather aggressive and gruff, you don’t cross Rita, she’ll come for you when you’re not looking. Skank likes to employ young girls she can mould and will do her bidding when she clicks her fingers, I’m deffo not getting that from Rita. Something is odd about this Rita appointment, a big departure for Skank, don’t see Rita taking her 💩 Rita scowled at the camera a few times last night and Rita told Skank in no uncertain terms her time was up at 11pm and promptly left. We have another mystery unfolding with Rita methinks 🤔😁

Don’t mess with Mrs Rita Danvers 😱

View attachment 2521444
Why on earth would a cleaner still be around at 11pm? Weird!

Palace Tone

Chatty Member
Who else hopes it all catastrophically wrong on the live next week when she’s having her arse injected?? I do and no I’m not ashamed to admit it, I think it’d make her best TikTok yet by a long way 😂

• Haha
  • Heart