Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Vile video, watch at your own risk ewww!!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Holy tit! 👄 Why on earth would anyone think that’s a good idea or, indeed, a good look? Horrific!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
This thread is hilarious hahaha I need to drag myself away from Dorklyns, and Haznoballs and his ILBW

Hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Got the surname wrong Stan,Just a nut job gangster,well known in the nineties.
Copeland was the Soho nailbomber Dolly,,, that's another bleep that deserves a very painful death, just googled Courtney "a reformed celebrity gangster" i'll give it a few hours before westrcrack jumps on the bandwagon with a story. 😎🤣
Screenshot_20231022-211900.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
OH duck THAT!!! WE NEED HUMOUR NOW...........................

Just found this, I know kipper loves Chinese Food.

price66.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can’t get over the badly fitting dentures she’s got
Probably some old man's dentures that was in a box of crap that got donated to the charity shop she was doing her community service at when her Turkey teeth started to fall out and couldn't afford to get them fixed.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Got the surname wrong Stan,Just a nut job gangster,well known in the nineties.
As a former South londoner I have to stick up for Dave. He had a heart of gold, yes he was in to some dodgy tit and he had a lot of previous for violence, but he was honestly lovely. Would feed you, give you drinks and help any of his friends out. He also was a really great mentor to children and teens with autism to stop them falling in with gangs etc.....

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I can’t seem to comment on the video of her lips being mutilated for some reason. She looks positively petrified of this needle going in and out of her flappy lips (mouth ones!) doesn’t she?! Lying twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
As a former South londoner I have to stick up for Dave. He had a heart of gold, yes he was in to some dodgy tit and he had a lot of previous for violence, but he was honestly lovely. Would feed you, give you drinks and help any of his friends out. He also was a really great mentor to children and teens with autism to stop them falling in with gangs etc.....
100 💯💯💯💯 percent Agreed 👍 I heard many good stories about him over the years as well as some Bad, In recent years he has been raising money for lots of things and had his own share of personal tragedies 🙏🙏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.