Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell,now on Facebook rhis pic we already have but..this is from Rudes on a roll well known Fb group.

View attachment 2525556
Except that skank paid for His 'n Hers Turkey Teef - ol milyunayr bizznissman pays for nuffink in reality.
---
Here's a photo of Kieran as a kid...and Jett. I think they look so alike, the eye shape, the hair and eyebrows the smile....

View attachment 2525626 View attachment 2525656 View attachment 2525667
---
I wonder if this is intended to be defiant?....posted an hour after the 'dad won't give up' post.

View attachment 2525677
She must hate it that None of her kids look like her 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Harvey won't live long being so obese suprised biaratric surgery is not put forward I mean Harvey needs to do something and soon
Bariatric surgery won't work, I've known people who have had it, loose weight and then back on with their unhealthy diet and pile the weight back on

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lift aesthetic tiktok has a video of the lips getting filled. Horrific. Her gums have receded, those teeth do not fit. The lips go up her nostrils. The lip skin looks so stretched and thin. Are they taking the piss posting this video!

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Except that skank paid for His 'n Hers Turkey Teef - ol milyunayr bizznissman pays for nuffink in reality.
---

She must hate it that None of her kids look like her 🤣
Harvey does now that she's butchered her upper lip.

And many many thanks to darling Pom for my wonderful new avatar. xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Lift aesthetic tiktok has a video of the lips getting filled. Horrific. Her gums have receded, those teeth do not fit. The lips go up her nostrils. The lip skin looks so stretched and thin. Are they taking the piss posting this video!
The absolute state of that! Eeeeeee my life!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I bet she whistles through the gaps in those teeth!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Good grief, her false teeth/crowns are resting in front of her gums, not tucked under as they should be. She must get all manner of crap caught there. That picture is abysmal, if I didn't have my lovely Pom avatar I'd nab it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Bariatric surgery won't work, I've known people who have had it, loose weight and then back on with their unhealthy diet and pile the weight back on
plus the confusion while coming out of the anaesthetic.When the pain of the op kicks in. Bandages, drains etc, H would have an absolute meltdown and in all probabilities damage the op site. My grandson when he had his last op due to damaging his ear went berserk when waking up, it took 4 drs, a nurse and security to hold him down from ripping off the dressings. They had to clear the children’s ward and it was like a bloodbath. H would never cope with that and I hope he never needs to experience any sort of op. That’s probably the reason why his ears can’t be done by a regular GP.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
That looks awful *wide eyes* I'm on my desktop lol. That close up. You can see the scars round her nose, the skin is soooo thin on her lips. My gosh, it all looks so painful.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Oooh, dear, KP is in the red more ways than one..

TICTAK - bought more followers..
kptt.JPG

Instergwam - lost 3630 followers, then bought more..
kpig.JPG

SB not doing too well either lol...
coleig.JPG

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Harvey won't live long being so obese suprised biaratric surgery is not put forward I mean Harvey needs to do something and soon
I doubt they would do a surgery like that on him as he wouldn't understand everything about it. It would be painful and traumatic and he'd have to stick to a strict schedule of liquids for a while afterwards for it to be successful. There would be too much risk he would eat too much and rupture the stomach or something similar. A friend of mine had the surgery about 6 months ago, he's still working his way up from tiny amounts of foods and will probably never be able to eat a 'big' meal ever again.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
The video is horrific, I don’t know how to share it but worth a watch.
Oh my, I’ve just seen it, I could put it on here but I don’t want to post something so horrific, it’s really awful, Skank is so f*cked, what a mess 😱😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
What if Princess CANT do the 3 year course she wants to until she has her Maths / English results improved ... which would mean 12 months part time at college to get that sorted so she is doing a short course her mum sorted out in the interim ...
---

He looks like KH, Gould was long since over ... it was Leo in the frame that led to a DNA test
She would of been able to resit maths and English alongside the course

Reactions: 17
plus the confusion while coming out of the anaesthetic.When the pain of the op kicks in. Bandages, drains etc, H would have an absolute meltdown and in all probabilities damage the op site. My grandson when he had his last op due to damaging his ear went berserk when waking up, it took 4 drs, a nurse and security to hold him down from ripping off the dressings. They had to clear the children’s ward and it was like a bloodbath. H would never cope with that and I hope he never needs to experience any sort of op. That’s probably the reason why his ears can’t be done by a regular GP.
Yes, I posted similar before reading yours. The thought occurred to me as one of my relatives has just been diagnosed with dementia. The consultant told me any surgeries would be pointless as the person wouldn't understand it at this stage and it would make them very distressed. Surgery always has to be weighed up on how beneficial it is against other factors.

Reactions: 22
I doubt they would do a surgery like that on him as he wouldn't understand everything about it. It would be painful and traumatic and he'd have to stick to a strict schedule of liquids for a while afterwards for it to be successful. There would be too much risk he would eat too much and rupture the stomach or something similar. A friend of mine had the surgery about 6 months ago, he's still working his way up from tiny amounts of foods and will probably never be able to eat a 'big' meal ever again.
Exactly this Helena, bariatric surgery is not an option for H, it would be incredibly dangerous for him due to his comorbidity conditions and numerous other reasons, including his inability to follow the recovery schedule. He would be at incredible risk of not surviving the procedure, it would never be an option.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.