Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we think KP can keep MM until she is released from bankruptcy then they will repossess and she will be liable for the shortfall
What I don’t understand is the new rental

Reactions: 23
At the time DC said she was paying towards mortgage, she seemed to be earning from countless daily RedTop stories. Probably had a deal with Mirror etc for drip feeding irrelevant snippets every day. Also had the money from Harvey documentaries & MM channel 4. Odd tv appearances, Stephs Pack Luch etc. Now, she can’t be earning much. Only has TT, clothes crap & odd appearances. But she’s still spending like a millionaire, holidays etc. Can’t see there is much big earning potential for the future either. A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up tit model. She’s a liability for anyone giving her a deal. God help the pantomime🤮🙈. Claire was her saviour. Changed her image as best she could, but since Pete ditched her, she’s spiralling out of control & at rock bottom. Looks mutilated & a freak and I think she knows it. Got no real friends, accumulating hangers on, most seem to be laughing at her, not with her. Her family are a disgrace enabling her & allowing her to have control of Jett & Bunny, whose safety is a real concern. She’s unstable & even ‘The One’ seems to find her repulsive. On/off association. She can’t legally drive, we know she does. What a terrible existence. Couldn’t give 2 hoots what happens to her, but I DO care about the kids & it’s got really really worrying. They seem to be looking after her. Bunny burning herself is a prime example. Can see something very bad happening unless they’re removed asap.😢
The thing is in free fall now. Can it drop any further?

Reactions: 20
Jett and Bunny's childhood is being ruined in front of our eyes, can't get those years back but hopefully some day they will be able to heal and move on with appropriate support

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 46
So we think KP can keep MM until she is released from bankruptcy then they will repossess and she will be liable for the shortfall
What I don’t understand is the new rental
What we think is irrelevant, no one wiil know the truth unless one of the clan let it slip. Sooner or later it will be gone that is fact. I still believe what Willow said is more than likely close to the truth, Kipper will just dress it up to make it look like she’s chosen to get rid of it.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Bloody hell,now on Facebook rhis pic we already have but..this is from Rudes on a roll well known Fb group.

0-AB15008-9-C3-D-416-A-92-C5-41-D810-F7-ACDB.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
the only reason in my opinion she as been able to keep the house so far is the official receiver can not make her sell the house because she owes more on it than it would sell for you only have to have £1000 equity in your home and they will make you sell it(it does not belong to her until she pays the last mortgage payment it still belongs to the bank and they will prob not go after it until she is discharged from bankruptcy then they can repo it and sell at a lose and go after her for any shortfall and as she says she is still earn good money if she does not arrange and stick to a repayment with them they will make her bankrupt again(if they repo now any short fall will be added to this bankruptcy and they would get nothing they will prob get nothing even if they wait but they would get the pleasure of making her bankrupt again
Very odd how a woman that was worth 40 million couldn't afford to buy a 1mil property :unsure:🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I can't quite believe I just read that right. She cut short her daughter's college interview because she thought three years was too long a course? Just when I thought I couldn't be surprised by this creature. She really does make me feel sick.

There is a lot of theory work with these 3 year beauty courses Kipper you thick duck, such as anatomy and physiology. P can cope with that fine and she does not need a butchered plastic fuckwit messing that up for her. Hope P and E intervene with this as it will impact P's learning and Kipper will just drag her down.

Reactions: 28
This one has been posted on Facebook too from someone who lives in the middle of nowhere in North Wales. Looks like Skanky and sink boy's antics have filtered through to the general public at last!

Screenshot_20231022-183921.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
What we think is irrelevant, no one wiil know the truth unless one of the clan let it slip. Sooner or later it will be gone that is fact. I still believe what Willow said is more than likely close to the truth, Kipper will just dress it up to make it look like she’s chosen to get rid of it.
Just because the receivers can't or wont take it doesn't mean the mortgage companies can't foreclose ... personly, I think Willows info is correct and she has lost MM ... all the signs point to that

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Anyone think jet looks suspiciously like Andrew gould who kipper used to bunk up with? And already got pregnant by him once before? :unsure: 🧐
IMG_20231022_184112.jpg
IMG_20231022_184056.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There is a lot of theory work with these 3 year beauty courses Kipper you thick duck, such as anatomy and physiology. P can cope with that fine and she does not need a butchered plastic fuckwit messing that up for her. Hope P and E intervene with this as it will impact P's learning and Kipper will just drag her down.
What if Princess CANT do the 3 year course she wants to until she has her Maths / English results improved ... which would mean 12 months part time at college to get that sorted so she is doing a short course her mum sorted out in the interim ...
---
Anyone think jet looks suspiciously like Andrew gould who kipper used to bunk up with? And already got pregnant by him once before? :unsure: 🧐
View attachment 2525571View attachment 2525574
He looks like KH, Gould was long since over ... it was Leo in the frame that led to a DNA test

• Heart
Reactions: 27
View attachment 2525571View attachment 2525574
Not really. There is a photo of Kieran as a kid somewhere. Jett is his spitting image....and Jett and Bunny both look so alike.
If there was any hint Kieran wasn't the kid's dad I think she would have played that card, she would have loved to twist that knife in!

• Heart
Reactions: 47
What if Princess CANT do the 3 year course she wants to until she has her Maths / English results improved ... which would mean 12 months part time at college to get that sorted so she is doing a short course her mum sorted out in the interim ...
---

He looks like KH, Gould was long since over ... it was Leo in the frame that led to a DNA test
Rugby player Gavin Henson was also in the frame aswell after they got caught sneaking around behind Kierans back (but remember skank doesn't have affairs or one night stands). 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Here's a photo of Kieran as a kid...and Jett. I think they look so alike, the eye shape, the hair and eyebrows the smile....

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.14.49.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.23.22.png
Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.24.46.png

---
I wonder if this is intended to be defiant?....posted an hour after the 'dad won't give up' post.

Screen Shot 2023-10-22 at 19.30.29.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
At the time DC said she was paying towards mortgage, she seemed to be earning from countless daily RedTop stories. Probably had a deal with Mirror etc for drip feeding irrelevant snippets every day. Also had the money from Harvey documentaries & MM channel 4. Odd tv appearances, Stephs Pack Luch etc. Now, she can’t be earning much. Only has TT, clothes crap & odd appearances. But she’s still spending like a millionaire, holidays etc. Can’t see there is much big earning potential for the future either. A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up tit model. She’s a liability for anyone giving her a deal. God help the pantomime🤮🙈. Claire was her saviour. Changed her image as best she could, but since Pete ditched her, she’s spiralling out of control & at rock bottom. Looks mutilated & a freak and I think she knows it. Got no real friends, accumulating hangers on, most seem to be laughing at her, not with her. Her family are a disgrace enabling her & allowing her to have control of Jett & Bunny, whose safety is a real concern. She’s unstable & even ‘The One’ seems to find her repulsive. On/off association. She can’t legally drive, we know she does. What a terrible existence. Couldn’t give 2 hoots what happens to her, but I DO care about the kids & it’s got really really worrying. They seem to be looking after her. Bunny burning herself is a prime example. Can see something very bad happening unless they’re removed asap.😢
Sadly, I agree with you. I can see an accident happening sooner rather than later.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.