Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄
love the quote " Clare is credited with masterminding kates re-launch, changing her from tacky glamour model Jordan, into the hughly marketable entrepreneur katie price", if she hadnt married peter andre, i reckon her career would have been finished long ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So she's pretending that the Mucky Mansion has brought her "bad luck".

It's literally everybody and everything else's fault but hers 300% of the time according to her, isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 32
"Lots of goodies inside....................................."
Thats pretty much opposite what those reviews said about these boxes of junk containing two mashed-up Barf Bums in battered packaging.
I wonder if H has tried to eat the fruity scented ones yet?
---

You will notice Jett doesn't even get a mention - yet again...............................................
---

I have mentioned before that this surgery is not the Cure All people seem to think it is, the instant "I'm done now!".

My DiL had it 18 months ago and whilst YES it has been a miraculous thing for her and she's now a fraction of her old self, it still DOES involve a lot of work and dedication on her part. Its a whole new eating regime to start with (six tiny meals throughout the day) and a rigorous exercise routine alongside - can you really see skanky following this through, let alone H? It would be a waste of time and resources & besides which people seem to be unaware that yes they do remove a large part of the stomach to reduce the hunger pangs, but if you revert to Old Ways the stomach will simply stretch again to accommodate the intake. This in itself is dodgy because the stomach will be incredibly thin after that and leave one open to all manner of problems.
In H's case its pretty obvious that his diet is out of control (especially when with Mummy), furthermore he lacks the mental faculties to realise that he's actually killing himself gorging on 12 portion carrot cakes, packets of muffins, 6 bags of crisps, a job lot of Carbonara plus AFP's leftover birthday cake - he doesn't know nor undertand does he? Bariatric surgery is not the miracle H needs unfortunately
---

Modern slavery.
---
and as yet theres absolutely sod-all in the Sun about the skank - not even any "showcasing" foters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---

Out of that 500 most were Journalists & Tattlers simply aghast at what they were seeing
---

Have you noticed the shape of the thing's face? Its almost as if she's been smacked in the chops with a cast iron frying pan :ROFLMAO:
Well said about the bariatric surgery, too often it gets touted as the 'easy' solution for severely obese people when it is anything but! As you say you still have to learn to eat right, work out etc or it will fail. It's why many bariatric surgeons will make their patients lose a significant amount of weight on their own first BEFORE the surgery to prove they will stick to the diet afterwards, and that will never happen in H's case sadly. His mother would probably be the one who puts a whole carrot cake in a blender just so he could drink it! People often do this with cheeseburgers, fries etc so then of course they don't lose weight as they are still consuming too many calories. Sadly I can't see H ever losing a significant amount of weight now, it's too late for that, and as he gets older his health will just deteriorate more and more. Aided by his 'caring mother' of course, who seems to think it's fine to let him gorge himself on rubbish and then post about it on SM!

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
The house is definitely not up for rent. Remember I enquired about it and the agent said they were unable to proceed due to not having received any of the relevant paperwork. She emailed me again to ask if I’d like to be notified of similar sized properties in the area. I’ve had a look myself, there are far superior houses for rent around the area with pools, stables etc cheaper than the MM. Even if it had become available the lady told me the pool would not be fixed and was unusable plus the stables and paddocks would be rented separately so more money. As if anybody would have wanted it.
---
Just wondering why she has to constantly lie about everything all the time when it only ends up making her look even more stupid and pathetic.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
Sorry, Skanky, what was that you said about owing a £2.5M mansion.... and that is was safe...?!!! Methinks you are telling porkies again....

She said: 'My house is safe. They always say oh her house is going to be [taken away] but it's nothing to do with my house. They could never take it away, it's completely safe.'
However, it has been claimed that those handling her bankruptcy have the power to sell the Mucky Mansion to meet her debts if they see fit.
In most cases, if you own your home, your equity is automatically transferred to the Official Receiver dealing with your bankruptcy.
They have three years to decide whether to demand the property be sold, if they believe the equity is enough to clear a significant amount of the debt.
the only reason in my opinion she as been able to keep the house so far is the official receiver can not make her sell the house because she owes more on it than it would sell for you only have to have £1000 equity in your home and they will make you sell it(it does not belong to her until she pays the last mortgage payment it still belongs to the bank and they will prob not go after it until she is discharged from bankruptcy then they can repo it and sell at a lose and go after her for any shortfall and as she says she is still earn good money if she does not arrange and stick to a repayment with them they will make her bankrupt again(if they repo now any short fall will be added to this bankruptcy and they would get nothing they will prob get nothing even if they wait but they would get the pleasure of making her bankrupt again

• Heart
Reactions: 28
the only reason in my opinion she as been able to keep the house so far is the official receiver can not make her sell the house because she owes more on it than it would sell for you only have to have £1000 equity in your home and they will make you sell it(it does not belong to her until she pays the last mortgage payment it still belongs to the bank and they will prob not go after it until she is discharged from bankruptcy then they can repo it and sell at a lose and go after her for any shortfall and as she says she is still earn good money if she does not arrange and stick to a repayment with them they will make her bankrupt again(if they repo now any short fall will be added to this bankruptcy and they would get nothing they will prob get nothing even if they wait but they would get the pleasure of making her bankrupt again
I understand this but it seems that she has been paying mortgage plus something towards arrears ( I think DC said) so I would have thought that would mean that some equity in the property

Reactions: 15
I understand this but it seems that she has been paying mortgage plus something towards arrears ( I think DC said) so I would have thought that would mean that some equity in the property
she as ruined the house it is no way worth what she paid for it and also people have said she as chargers on it as well and her mortgage could be a interest only one (were all you repay every month is the interest and at the end of the mortgage term you have to repay all the loan so you are not actually paying anything off)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
she as ruined the house it is no way worth what she paid for it and also people have said she as chargers on it as well and her mortgage could be a interest only one (were all you repay every month is the interest and at the end of the mortgage term you have to repay all the loan so you are not actually paying anything off)
She has 2 mortgages plus a charge from a solicitor so probably not much left I think you are right I bet she is just paying interest only

Reactions: 26
Can't Harvey have those weight loss injections? T2 Diabetics can have them
Possibly, but he would still need to completely alter his food intake, not just quantity, high sugar & carbs are a definite no. I can't see him adjusting to any significant changes unfortunately as all his mother does is feed him very poor choices to placate him.

Even if college could make some changes, it would all be undone when she was looking after him as I'd put money on H not being able to tolerate moderation in any form. She'd just set him back all the time for a quiet life, & not give a damn. I can't see her cooking quality high protein meals to fill him up & stop him snacking on processed crap.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
At the time DC said she was paying towards mortgage, she seemed to be earning from countless daily RedTop stories. Probably had a deal with Mirror etc for drip feeding irrelevant snippets every day. Also had the money from Harvey documentaries & MM channel 4. Odd tv appearances, Stephs Pack Luch etc. Now, she can’t be earning much. Only has TT, clothes crap & odd appearances. But she’s still spending like a millionaire, holidays etc. Can’t see there is much big earning potential for the future either. A washed up, potty mouth, drunk & drugged up tit model. She’s a liability for anyone giving her a deal. God help the pantomime🤮🙈. Claire was her saviour. Changed her image as best she could, but since Pete ditched her, she’s spiralling out of control & at rock bottom. Looks mutilated & a freak and I think she knows it. Got no real friends, accumulating hangers on, most seem to be laughing at her, not with her. Her family are a disgrace enabling her & allowing her to have control of Jett & Bunny, whose safety is a real concern. She’s unstable & even ‘The One’ seems to find her repulsive. On/off association. She can’t legally drive, we know she does. What a terrible existence. Couldn’t give 2 hoots what happens to her, but I DO care about the kids & it’s got really really worrying. They seem to be looking after her. Bunny burning herself is a prime example. Can see something very bad happening unless they’re removed asap.😢

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 71
Definitely think the same Willow about something bad happening. A huge ticking time bomb. It’s really scary to think about.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Ozempic, I Tried it for 2 weeks and it was absolute Hell, 👿 I felt like I had extreme stomach poisoning and Nausea and constant vertigo It was Hell 👿
I couldnt eat because I felt so awful
It actually made my Blood sugar worse, ( apparently it does sometimes at first) and Made my Tinnitus so bad I feel like I was sleeping in a nightclub by the speaker boxes
Couldn’t stick with it, The Answer for my Weight and Controlled Diabetes is Don’t eat Carbs unless it’s Beans or veg Don’t Eat any processed foods and a High protein diet with lots of Veg and No Fruit (occasional berries)
It’s Really Not Hard and it’s Not that Expensive
Eggs Meat Veg Nuts bit of Cheese Oats Beans Milk
NOT FOOKING CARROT 🥕 CAKE SKANK 👿👿👿
She’s Killing Him Slowly and Fooking Painfully god Bless H!! the pain he must be having eating all that sugar and carbs, Goes Straight to your feet and hands and he Already has a Diabetic ulcer on his Leg that from a unhealed wound
Ozempic Skank or Sadboy would sell it!!! 👿👿👿
wonder what other Meds poor H is like on!!! Probably Pain Meds for the Constant Diabetic Neuropathy and either Injected Insulin or Metformin ( I think H is Beyond Metformin/ Diet control, had too be Injected Insulin 🙏🙏🙏)
Sorry, Diabetic Rant over but it Boils my Piss 👿💕💕💕🙏🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and bac
Princess did say it herself on IG, she did a Q and A where someone asked what her plans were and she said private beauty course and social media.
Pitiful, taking the easy way out at Skanky's behest!
Price will be cock a hoop knowing that by controlling Princess she is hurting P & E without giving a damn whether it's in Princess's best interests to give up on real qualifications.
---
What Harvey wants is a mother that cares about him, let's face it he hasn't had one for 21 years.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
But the house is probably worth at least what she paid for it. The land would be worth loads to a developer, so I believe there is quite a bit of equity.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.