Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does a lot the same things , forgetting that it was Claire Powell who ensured it was a success by hard graft behind the scenes and nothing she did in particular. All she saw was the success and believed it was HER. She thought she had the knowledge and the skill set to replicate it with someone else. The other thing she failed to notice is the world has moved on tremendously since the 1990”, and mid 2000’s . Great business woman 🤣🤣🤣 that myth is consigned to the bin marked failure along with great mum to 5 kids 🤣
Great business woman who can never turn up on time or, if indeed at all. People get fed up with lateness or not turning up, no doubt when she is late the kids get the blame. :mad: Even SFP confirms that she is always late.

Reactions: 39
Saw this article about Princess in The Sun - sounds like she did a Q&A.
She aspires to have a pink Rolls Royce!
Its based on info taken from her IG stories last night I think

Reactions: 16
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄
and you have to laugh when she says i do not know where Harvey as picked up the language he uses(we all know it is from her Bunny and Jett will be using the same words soon Princess and Junior do not use the words because they have been brought up 99% by Peter and Emily)

Reactions: 32
Latest.
“Her latest career dream of being a landlord” 🤣
Who writes this tit?
Good to read that there has been no interest in MM though, maybe that is why she is getting new flooring and seems to have got rid of some clutter.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Possibly because most of us have that person set to ignore. I took your comment as the joke it was meant to be x
Thank you I would never purposely upset anyone but it’s good to know they laughed at my comment 👍
I don’t know how to start a thread but I would love one things you used to be able to laugh at but can’t now invade you upset someone 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Latest.
Sorry, Skanky, what was that you said about owing a £2.5M mansion.... and that is was safe...?!!! Methinks you are telling porkies again....

She said: 'My house is safe. They always say oh her house is going to be [taken away] but it's nothing to do with my house. They could never take it away, it's completely safe.'
However, it has been claimed that those handling her bankruptcy have the power to sell the Mucky Mansion to meet her debts if they see fit.
In most cases, if you own your home, your equity is automatically transferred to the Official Receiver dealing with your bankruptcy.
They have three years to decide whether to demand the property be sold, if they believe the equity is enough to clear a significant amount of the debt.

Reactions: 22
In my case I got really furious about something she did, went on a few rants
His teeth were perfectly fine the fool
I had my teeth “done” a few years ago. I had one big snaggle tooth at the front so had a few crowns put in to get a straight smile. (My teeth were weak so didn’t think veneers would work well). I had the choice to get them whiter than white and be perfect. I only had the snaggle one changed. It looks natural and not mega white. My friend had hers done like Kipper and Sinky. She looks like a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Typical narc rule - 'do as I say no as I do'. Rules do not apply to her. I would say she is brain dead but the she would need a brain in the first place for that to happen. I mean who else does the same thing over and over and expects different results?
---

I am not honest to be sure! I have not heard her say anything when she is with KFP (but that could just be me).
Princess did say it herself on IG, she did a Q and A where someone asked what her plans were and she said private beauty course and social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Sorry, Skanky, what was that you said about owing a £2.5M mansion.... and that is was safe...?!!! Methinks you are telling porkies again....

She said: 'My house is safe. They always say oh her house is going to be [taken away] but it's nothing to do with my house. They could never take it away, it's completely safe.'
However, it has been claimed that those handling her bankruptcy have the power to sell the Mucky Mansion to meet her debts if they see fit.
In most cases, if you own your home, your equity is automatically transferred to the Official Receiver dealing with your bankruptcy.
They have three years to decide whether to demand the property be sold, if they believe the equity is enough to clear a significant amount of the debt.
I think at this point the rags are just baiting her as they can sense she is trying to cover things up and she's not sharing the 'troof' with them.
The media in the UK tend to get nasty when celebs who used to provide them with stories don't play ball anymore. It's like a contract based on mutual backscratching and now Skank no longer wants to do her bit of scratching. 🤢

Reactions: 34
“Her latest career dream of being a landlord” 🤣
Who writes this tit?
Good to read that there has been no interest in MM though, maybe that is why she is getting new flooring and seems to have got rid of some clutter.
That's exactly what it is. "A dream". They don't come true any more for the skank 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.