Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When my children were little they loved cooking, still do, but we started off gradually chocolate cornflake nests etc how to safely chop veg etc. Someone always supervised. It only takes a second for boiling water or oil to cause serious injury. We were told of the damage just a cup of tea can do to a child when I did a paediatric first aid course. The Skank not only doesn't care enough to supervise when they cook she sends them off to make tea for everyone 😡 After all it was under her so called watch that Harvey got badly scalded.😞
I know accidents can still happen under the best of care and attention but she makes no effort to keep her children safe😠😡😤
She blamed Pete Yew bleep for H's burns - not her fault you see.
---
So KP goes to get her hair done (said she was going to go live on TT) but all is silent
Have we considered that her barnet looks so terrible she doesn't want to be seen, or at least until she can find one of those ghastly hats on the floor at the crappy Shack?
---
Because she's probably bleeping lying!

Coke is a greedy drug. It makes you talk too much and, from experience, makes you forget the simplest of things. She'll have a crazy tolerance by now as we've seen her escalate and become worse than she's ever been or lookeed. If Sink Boy even around I genuinely think it's to get as much dirt on her to sell an all exclusive!
Shame eh? He can avenge himself for all the crap she's given him and the rest of it he's collected from Clan Grifter -demolish the whole bloody lot with a Sun Excloosiv! Bring it on SB!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I’ve just been reading an article by Liz Jones, and she said when she went bankrupt the insolvency lawyers have to be paid upfront. As they are not allowed to be added to your list of creditors. Maybe this is why Skanky doesn’t seem to have representation.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
So the extra promised TTs on Friday never arrived, quelle surprise, 🙄 then deathly silence yesterday.
Filming for C4, more like filming for Captive Minds (Ross and Liz Mills) in the hope C4 will pick it up.
She didn’t even sound 100% sure when she mentioned the live TT for Thursday with lift aesthetics. What happened to that aesthetics course she was starting with them months ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Making out Princess is there all the time, yeah right, more bull 💩 Junior has to be persuaded to even see her, so no KP, you don’t ‘take care of 5 kids’ and haven’t for a very long time. Literally stole Jett and Bunny away from their dad and brainwashed Jett, still has to get people in to help look after them. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered when her daughter burns herself live on TT, just mocks her and allows her son to make a fire using petrol, all this done in plain sight, but hey, she’s a great mother to Harvey 🙄 Thank goodness she doesn’t moan about the kids all the time being messy or smashing the place up, or leave them to piss off on holiday.
Still can’t drive, thank god she’s not on the road.
On/off ‘the one’ fiancé can’t even stand to be pictured with her and has to live in the shadow of her still lusting after Pete, who she constantly talks about. Every ex has said the same.
The promise of her recording still not out 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really can’t see her sticking with this beauty course either, so she will end up messing up Princess’s future too. 3 years for a course is right, KP thinks things can be done in 5 minutes, otherwise SHE is bored. Maybe it would have done P the world of good to make friends her own age, doing a proper college course. Not a course like Fern to make every girl/woman look the same. Princess, don’t let her ruin your future for you, you could have expert PR from your dad’s side, your mum will just want a cut of everything to spend on needless surgery to get her alien, transparent look.
How many years has she said she’s bringing her empire back, or writing another book, no KP, YOU didn’t personally write over 50 books! Full of empty promises and bullshit who is constantly trying to blag a freebie. 😡😡
I really hope Princess sees the light before too long (if she hasn't already). Obviously she loves her mum but I do think KFP is guilt tripping her to try and keep her close, to leech off her for her own gain. Sadly Katie is not taking the drugs, they drugs are taking her and they have her in a very tight grip. She is now, nothing more than a fly caught in a venus fly trap and those 'jaw' are clamping shut anytime now. Unless she sees the light and asks for help - she is fast reaching the bottom of that slippery slope.
Please don't lose hope @DC16 - we know you are working incredibly hard and get just frustrated as we do - but I suspect what we are seeing in her current behaviour is very much a 'death rattle', it's over and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
It was a flippant comment not meant to insult, I really find it difficult on this thread there’s always somebody who wants an argument and to be fair there is a certain poster who is incredibly rude and sometimes downright nasty but they seem to get away with everything.
Possibly because most of us have that person set to ignore. I took your comment as the joke it was meant to be x

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I’ve just been reading an article by Liz Jones, and she said when she went bankrupt the insolvency lawyers have to be paid upfront. As they are not allowed to be added to your list of creditors. Maybe this is why Skanky doesn’t seem to have representation.
Could be................................. add to that the fact they'll know she's a worthless waste of space and a totally lost cause :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 14
She has plenty of money when it comes to Robuxx.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
She has plenty of money when it comes to Robuxx.
I am beginning to suspect that that is the only hold she has over Jett now. He is heavily into his games, he'll play ball if she gives him money for it. As he is growing up - I think he is started to question what he sees and maybe not liking all the answers.

Reactions: 23
So the extra promised TTs on Friday never arrived, quelle surprise, 🙄 then deathly silence yesterday.
Filming for C4, more like filming for Captive Minds (Ross and Liz Mills) in the hope C4 will pick it up.
She didn’t even sound 100% sure when she mentioned the live TT for Thursday with lift aesthetics. What happened to that aesthetics course she was starting with them months ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Making out Princess is there all the time, yeah right, more bull 💩 Junior has to be persuaded to even see her, so no KP, you don’t ‘take care of 5 kids’ and haven’t for a very long time. Literally stole Jett and Bunny away from their dad and brainwashed Jett, still has to get people in to help look after them. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered when her daughter burns herself live on TT, just mocks her and allows her son to make a fire using petrol, all this done in plain sight, but hey, she’s a great mother to Harvey 🙄 Thank goodness she doesn’t moan about the kids all the time being messy or smashing the place up, or leave them to piss off on holiday.
Still can’t drive, thank god she’s not on the road.
On/off ‘the one’ fiancé can’t even stand to be pictured with her and has to live in the shadow of her still lusting after Pete, who she constantly talks about. Every ex has said the same.
The promise of her recording still not out 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really can’t see her sticking with this beauty course either, so she will end up messing up Princess’s future too. 3 years for a course is right, KP thinks things can be done in 5 minutes, otherwise SHE is bored. Maybe it would have done P the world of good to make friends her own age, doing a proper college course. Not a course like Fern to make every girl/woman look the same. Princess, don’t let her ruin your future for you, you could have expert PR from your dad’s side, your mum will just want a cut of everything to spend on needless surgery to get her alien, transparent look.
How many years has she said she’s bringing her empire back, or writing another book, no KP, YOU didn’t personally write over 50 books! Full of empty promises and bullshit who is constantly trying to blag a freebie. 😡😡
Have we ever read or heard from Princess that she has decided not to go to college or
has it purely been said by KFP during one of her ranty TT's?

Reactions: 20
From years ago, NOTHING has changed

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 50

Then she does her little rant on instagram about what is appropriate to be said/done in front of young children (not on my watch) but still has blistering, expletive rows in front of the kids, gets undressed in front of them while allowing another woman to touch her massive tits, yet this is all OK? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤣🚩🚩🚩 And she’s still a great mother to Harvey 🙄🙄🙄
Typical narc rule - 'do as I say no as I do'. Rules do not apply to her. I would say she is brain dead but the she would need a brain in the first place for that to happen. I mean who else does the same thing over and over and expects different results?
---
Have we ever read or heard from Princess that she has decided not to go to college or
has it purely been said by KFP during one of her ranty TT's?
I am not honest to be sure! I have not heard her say anything when she is with KFP (but that could just be me).

Reactions: 15
I’m wondering if it’s all just the usual BS from her to antagonise Pete and Princess has started college as she didn’t to go Australia with Pete and Junior? KP also said she’s away this week with him which is half term? I’d be very surprised if Pete has allowed her to drop out of education for these silly week long courses with her mother.

Reactions: 22
Just a thought IF/when KH gets a court hearing re children what happens if KP doesn’t turn up is it cancelled or do they carry in without her

Reactions: 18
using her children shamelessly. Forgot to mention Jet
Out of sight out of mind. She probably forgot to bring him home with her from the nail bar!
---
It was a flippant comment not meant to insult, I really find it difficult on this thread there’s always somebody who wants an argument and to be fair there is a certain poster who is incredibly rude and sometimes downright nasty but they seem to get away with everything.
I agree, two possibly three on this forum are on the attack a lot and it’s uncomfortable to read or be on the end of. However in keeping with the 80/20 rule the rest are really special, insightful, funny, kind people. I laughed at your comment and didn’t see it as insulting to working mothers, single or not 😀

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

says the phone call between pete and skanky was recorded, but it dont seem like it was ever released, i bet pete got loads of evidence recorded on skanky over the years, no wonder she toes the line with him and clare.

Reactions: 28
Out of sight out of mind. She probably forgot to bring him home with her from the nail bar!
---

I agree, two possibly three on this forum are on the attack a lot and it’s uncomfortable to read or be on the end of. However in keeping with the 80/20 rule the rest are really special, insightful, funny, kind people. I laughed at your comment and didn’t see it as insulting to working mothers, single or not 😀
Especially as not many parents single or otherwise have 56 children!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just a thought IF/when KH gets a court hearing re children what happens if KP doesn’t turn up is it cancelled or do they carry in without her
It would be bad for her case. The judge might rule in Kieran's favour. It also depends on the type of hearing I suppose, there will be many hearings in this case. Some of the lesser ones they might just postpone and that will be part of the whole 'legal abuse' thing she is doing. I know someone related to a Family court judge, they said abusive people waste the court's time regularly by not showing up, the other side still has to pay their barrister, so it's a way to abuse and control and try and take power away . As there are many accusations in this case and a history of drug taking, restraining orders and arrests I imagine there needs to be a 'fact-finding' hearing at some point which would be quite involved and take a day at court or more. If she doesn't turn up to give her side and defend herself or back up her allegations against Kieran, it will make her look like a liar. The judge at that point could rule all her allegations to be unsubstantiated. That would be good for Kieran and the judge would not be happy about her not showing.
As it's a complex case, it should have been assigned to a higher-level judge too, so there will be more serious consequences from her not turning up
( theoretically)

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Typical narc rule - 'do as I say no as I do'. Rules do not apply to her. I would say she is brain dead but the she would need a brain in the first place for that to happen. I mean who else does the same thing over and over and expects different results?
She does a lot the same things , forgetting that it was Claire Powell who ensured it was a success by hard graft behind the scenes and nothing she did in particular. All she saw was the success and believed it was HER. She thought she had the knowledge and the skill set to replicate it with someone else. The other thing she failed to notice is the world has moved on tremendously since the 1990”, and mid 2000’s . Great business woman 🤣🤣🤣 that myth is consigned to the bin marked failure along with great mum to 5 kids 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.