Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't comment much on this thread but I want to also say that @Pom Bear thank you for the smiles you bring through difficult days 😊 x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Yay! love your pics Pom!! cheer me up when I'm feeling down about the Skanks behaviour ❤😍💃🏻
Always happy to cheer people up and thank you too Love from Pom 😀❤🥰💖❤💖😀😘 xxx.

Thank you too for your lovely comment @puddleduck ❤💖💕🥰😀😊🥰❤😘 xxx

It's been fun today esp laughing on Rita the cleaner and Edam..I think Edam is having a joke at Katie also. Back later or tomorrow Love from Pom 😀❤💖💕🥰❤💖🥰❤😘 xxx

Resizer_16833313198135.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I have been there sweetheart. Make's you feel horrible. Keep your strength up & rest. Lot's of hot bath's with some scented candles.
Sending you huge hugs & best wishes. All will be well very soon. 🌺
Had some cards that said these words :

Sometimes you have to get knocked down lower than you've ever been, to stand up taller than you ever were ❤
Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... It's about learning to dance in the rain ❤

View attachment 2521160 MUCH LOVE. x
Thank you xx I'm battling on
I live by these quotes when times get rough:
---
I like to think that Emily would have something to say about it - if its an aesthetics course, plus, i would imagine she would have to be 18 for that, so, I doubt it
If I'm not mistaken Emilys brother is also a Doctor (Dr Tom MacDonagh) and has his own Aesthetics Practice. If anyone is going to teach Princess surely it's her step uncle not some backstreet mate of Skankys.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
My donkey was a rescue from do-as-yer-likeys - 16 years on he is still afraid of men. I dread to think what they did to cause that.
My spotty monster is absolutely petrified of the headcollar so have to assume he's previously been beaten with one.
We had a donkey 2 fields up from us and when she brayed loudly, the ponies were so surprised like they'd never heard it before. She did it every bloody day 🤣 love your donkey @Rita Chevrolet ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Not all, Steph's packed lunch is getting the axe, not exactly a successful show.
I like Steph's Packed Lunch. Quite a variety of guests & subjects. Much better than This Morning & Loose Women. C4 are making a big mistake cancelling that show.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Me thinks the radio silence from KFP is because she’s high as a kite ❄ watching the boxing. She’s often said to love watching the boxing whether it be at home or at the event. It’s Saturday night after all.. wonder where SB is though?
---
On another note, I absolutely can’t bleeping stand Slymi. I’ve seen him on other peoples IG stories, other scousers that I follow for example, and he riles me up so much 😂 He’s so bleeping ugly, and I just don’t understand his purpose? What does he actually do? And a number of people on here, including myself, have asked how he funds his lifestyle but it remains a mystery.

Reactions: 32
Hopefully a very valid question. Has anyone considered that Dwight knew she was drinking and drugging during pregnancy and therefore knew Harvey could have been a product of her own making? Hence the no contact?

Reactions: 15
Look who is out and about looking after Alves wig ... the one and only Oozy Turd !
Well unlike skanky Alves has plenty of money so doubtless he actually gets paid, plus I bet Alves takes far better care of it as well.

Reactions: 19
Well unlike skanky Alves has plenty of money so doubtless he actually gets paid, plus I bet Alves takes far better care of it as well.
I dont think she has. More smoke and mirrors . If loaded why do only fans , Although I think maybe earns more on OF from the fetish mob

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
Think turdo and Alves look like a scruffy pair of cunts and could've at least made an effort to look glamorous on their night out,, not like the elegant designer chic look of skank and sink boy when they have a night out. 🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20231022-050522.jpg
Screenshot_20231022-053151.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
And the latest FB post, she wrote this one, you can tell.

View attachment 2523897
"Lots of goodies inside....................................."
Thats pretty much opposite what those reviews said about these boxes of junk containing two mashed-up Barf Bums in battered packaging.
I wonder if H has tried to eat the fruity scented ones yet?
---

View attachment 2523897
You will notice Jett doesn't even get a mention - yet again...............................................
---
Harvey won't live long being so obese suprised biaratric surgery is not put forward I mean Harvey needs to do something and soon
I have mentioned before that this surgery is not the Cure All people seem to think it is, the instant "I'm done now!".

My DiL had it 18 months ago and whilst YES it has been a miraculous thing for her and she's now a fraction of her old self, it still DOES involve a lot of work and dedication on her part. Its a whole new eating regime to start with (six tiny meals throughout the day) and a rigorous exercise routine alongside - can you really see skanky following this through, let alone H? It would be a waste of time and resources & besides which people seem to be unaware that yes they do remove a large part of the stomach to reduce the hunger pangs, but if you revert to Old Ways the stomach will simply stretch again to accommodate the intake. This in itself is dodgy because the stomach will be incredibly thin after that and leave one open to all manner of problems.
In H's case its pretty obvious that his diet is out of control (especially when with Mummy), furthermore he lacks the mental faculties to realise that he's actually killing himself gorging on 12 portion carrot cakes, packets of muffins, 6 bags of crisps, a job lot of Carbonara plus AFP's leftover birthday cake - he doesn't know nor undertand does he? Bariatric surgery is not the miracle H needs unfortunately
---
That poor child cooking in the background 😥
Modern slavery.
---
and as yet theres absolutely sod-all in the Sun about the skank - not even any "showcasing" foters :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Well, she us in her element now as an 'influencer' ... the lower end of the market will be happy to do things based on her 'millions of followers' ... mostly bots though so that avenue will dry up soon enough ... only 500 watching her Tiktok live at one point speaks volumes ...
Out of that 500 most were Journalists & Tattlers simply aghast at what they were seeing
---

View attachment 2523897
Have you noticed the shape of the thing's face? Its almost as if she's been smacked in the chops with a cast iron frying pan :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
House seems stupidly expensive for what it is.
London 4-5 beds are £3k a month why is this £6k?
I’d price it at £2.5k pcm.
Because she's probably bleeping lying!

Coke is a greedy drug. It makes you talk too much and, from experience, makes you forget the simplest of things. She'll have a crazy tolerance by now as we've seen her escalate and become worse than she's ever been or lookeed. If Sink Boy even around I genuinely think it's to get as much dirt on her to sell an all exclusive!

Reactions: 22
Cider vinegar is a great supplement for laminatics.
---
Is Edam still hanging around with her mate? If so won’t be long before the mate is given the cold shoulder and elbowed out. Skank will want Edam’s complete attention.
Edams in hiding for miming the N word twice on live then trying to deny it .

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
So the extra promised TTs on Friday never arrived, quelle surprise, 🙄 then deathly silence yesterday.
Filming for C4, more like filming for Captive Minds (Ross and Liz Mills) in the hope C4 will pick it up.
She didn’t even sound 100% sure when she mentioned the live TT for Thursday with lift aesthetics. What happened to that aesthetics course she was starting with them months ago? 🤷🏻‍♀️
Making out Princess is there all the time, yeah right, more bull 💩 Junior has to be persuaded to even see her, so no KP, you don’t ‘take care of 5 kids’ and haven’t for a very long time. Literally stole Jett and Bunny away from their dad and brainwashed Jett, still has to get people in to help look after them. Doesn’t seem the slightest bit bothered when her daughter burns herself live on TT, just mocks her and allows her son to make a fire using petrol, all this done in plain sight, but hey, she’s a great mother to Harvey 🙄 Thank goodness she doesn’t moan about the kids all the time being messy or smashing the place up, or leave them to piss off on holiday.
Still can’t drive, thank god she’s not on the road.
On/off ‘the one’ fiancé can’t even stand to be pictured with her and has to live in the shadow of her still lusting after Pete, who she constantly talks about. Every ex has said the same.
The promise of her recording still not out 🤷🏻‍♀️
I really can’t see her sticking with this beauty course either, so she will end up messing up Princess’s future too. 3 years for a course is right, KP thinks things can be done in 5 minutes, otherwise SHE is bored. Maybe it would have done P the world of good to make friends her own age, doing a proper college course. Not a course like Fern to make every girl/woman look the same. Princess, don’t let her ruin your future for you, you could have expert PR from your dad’s side, your mum will just want a cut of everything to spend on needless surgery to get her alien, transparent look.
How many years has she said she’s bringing her empire back, or writing another book, no KP, YOU didn’t personally write over 50 books! Full of empty promises and bullshit who is constantly trying to blag a freebie. 😡😡

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 63
You do realise the majority of single parents, actually you are meaning mums do actually work?? I find that quite insulting
---
Slimi and lineker are in Dublin, wonder if sinkboy is there too??
It was a flippant comment not meant to insult, I really find it difficult on this thread there’s always somebody who wants an argument and to be fair there is a certain poster who is incredibly rude and sometimes downright nasty but they seem to get away with everything.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.