Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's just monkey tennis ... CH4 are cutting successful shows with decent viewing figs because of the cost ... AS IF they are going to throw money at doing up Kippers tip, the viewers dropped waaay down
Not all, Steph's packed lunch is getting the axe, not exactly a successful show.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have no idea about horses or ponies, but seems like she looks after them the same as her dogs. We have local travellers who whip their ponies along the road near us. There's one that makes me want to cry cos he looks like a bigger version of my liver & white sprocker (of course he's a lot bigger, and a pony but it makes me feel sad anyway 🐢🐎)
My donkey was a rescue from do-as-yer-likeys - 16 years on he is still afraid of men. I dread to think what they did to cause that.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 58
My donkey was a rescue from do-as-yer-likeys - 16 years on he is still afraid of men. I dread to think what they did to cause that.
Aw I love your donkey Rita x he looks a very happy boy now x I'm so glad there are people in the world that look after the wonky donkeys x

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Am I the only one who thinks that Edam is mocking her but slyly? Fawning over the JYBother shite and Skanky's looks? Edam is a witch, but she's not stupid. She knows Skank is a figure of ridicule. I think she's laughing at her behind her back. This could get really interesting.
I thought she was taking the piss too

• Heart
Reactions: 21
And the latest FB post, she wrote this one, you can tell.

Screenshot 2023-10-21 203831.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Wonder what skanks up to,, Saturday night and complete silence apart from look i've got free hair extensions and look how i exploit my kids to rip my idiot fans off for coin. Just seems funny slymi fat little duck Rymi and Wayne 'can you wash this money' lineker are in Dublin and skanks suddenly silent.😎

Reactions: 29
Not all, Steph's packed lunch is getting the axe, not exactly a successful show.
More viewers than MM ... naked attraction is gone as well ... trash tv the lot of it
---
Wonder what skanks up to,, Saturday night and complete silence apart from look i've got free hair extensions and look how i exploit my kids to rip my idiot fans off for coin. Just seems funny slymi fat little duck Rymi and Wayne 'can you wash this money' lineker are in Dublin and skanks suddenly silent.😎
She has naff all lined up ... that will have sobered her up ... she will be desperately scratting around for paid bookings and trying to talk crawl round to actually sit on the sofa during a tackytok instead of pretending he is there

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
HaHa Pom, I thought it was brilliant, but my mind was saying to me something’s not right there, but I couldn’t see what it was πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™€οΈ I honestly didn’t realise it till you posted this 😁 Still brilliant 😁x
Thank you πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜€πŸ€—πŸ’–β€πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜ xxx
Love from Pom ❀❀❀😘 xxx.

A couple of old pics from my albums πŸ˜„πŸ˜„ x...

Resizer_16259573961880.jpg

Resizer_16259575459880.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Eden's only 25, she probably find's the old lady (old enough to be her mother plus some) hilarious. Lot's to giggle about with her friends behind the foolish vain Skank's back.
Ooooooh! Didn't realise she was so young! So she won't remember Skanky's "heyday", she'll just know her as a washed up, pissed up, coked up, past it, surgery addicted, bankrupt freak!! Whoo hooooooo! I love it! 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 35
When my children were little they loved cooking, still do, but we started off gradually chocolate cornflake nests etc how to safely chop veg etc. Someone always supervised. It only takes a second for boiling water or oil to cause serious injury. We were told of the damage just a cup of tea can do to a child when I did a paediatric first aid course. The Skank not only doesn't care enough to supervise when they cook she sends them off to make tea for everyone 😑 After all it was under her so called watch that Harvey got badly scalded.😞
I know accidents can still happen under the best of care and attention but she makes no effort to keep her children safe😠😑😀

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Yay! love your pics Pom!! cheer me up when I'm feeling down about the Skanks behaviour β€πŸ˜πŸ’ƒπŸ»

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.