Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skank’s new BFF, Edam is a blogger and is a complete full of 💩 nightmare like our Skank, she’s called Eden, but Stan named her Edam, so that’s her name now, she’s so cheesy 🧀😁…..

View attachment 2520944
---
Am I the only one who thinks that Edam is mocking her but slyly? Fawning over the JYBother shite and Skanky's looks? Edam is a witch, but she's not stupid. She knows Skank is a figure of ridicule. I think she's laughing at her behind her back. This could get really interesting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
mmmm, why would Jayda stay now 3 nights at MM , 2 extra women and a cleaner, no sink boy either, perhaps they are packing up all her belongings and cleaning it ( well rita is ) before handing over the keys. ?

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm sure someone said Edams mate that was at Pricey Towers with her was her sister, so if skank tries to rub her out let's hope there's fireworks. But it won't be long before their two egos collide both skank and Edam have the same personalities. Let the good times roll.🤣
I am guessing Edam is also a narcissist .... they will be love bombing each other ... until ....

• Haha
Reactions: 21
mmmm, why would Jayda stay now 3 nights at MM , 2 extra women and a cleaner, no sink boy either, perhaps they are packing up all her belongings and cleaning it ( well rita is ) before handing over the keys. ?
Why would skank clean up if she's departing under duress? She more likely to get the kids to rub dogshit into the grey glittery walls than leave it in a reasonable condition for someone else. Theres something else going on here.....................

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Skank was on a good old begging spree yesterday, wonder if she grifted anyone to....
Clean the fireplace.
Sweep the chimney.
Chop some wood.
Got a heating engineer in to bleed her system and start it.
Grifted a new kitchen.
Grifted a new sofa and some furniture.
Skanks already grifted her lips, brows, eyelashes, hair extensions and arse pumping so that only leaves her Christmas grift list now of....
Tree.
Decorations.
Christmas dinner.
The same outfits for the "my world" Christmas picture.
The kids presents.
And the winter wonderland holiday to Lapland she mentioned.
😎🥴🤣
Well, she us in her element now as an 'influencer' ... the lower end of the market will be happy to do things based on her 'millions of followers' ... mostly bots though so that avenue will dry up soon enough ... only 500 watching her Tiktok live at one point speaks volumes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I the only one who thinks that Edam is mocking her but slyly? Fawning over the JYBother shite and Skanky's looks? Edam is a witch, but she's not stupid. She knows Skank is a figure of ridicule. I think she's laughing at her behind her back. This could get really interesting.
edan and her boyfriend live at edans parents house, wonder what they are after, suck holeing around skanky. all looking to improve their lot, via others. think this is going to end badly for skank. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 25
100% virgin hair, is that hair from virgins (asking for a friend) if so shes getting more like that horror tale of the countess who bathed in virgins blood to maintain her youth....mmmm where did they find these virgins that had their hair ripped out ,just so skanky dont have to wear a wig, or do they mean virgin, as in 100% pure real hair ?
I used to source my own extensions online ... £20-40 ... dark hair is better quality than blonde because it's the natural colour (that's what virgin means) ... the higher end salons source very very good quality hair and there is a difference... Kipper is floating around getting freebie from the arse end of the market
---
Why would skank clean up if she's departing under duress? She more likely to get the kids to rub dogshit into the grey glittery walls than leave it in a reasonable condition for someone else. Theres something else going on here.....................
Yeah ... she is trying to hang onto it ... she will be bombarding Ch4 promising its all clean this time please do MM3 ...

Reactions: 18
Nothing of her shape in these pictures makes sense, huge arse, box shaped body, comedy norks, and those bloody awful trousers, about as seksiy as a tin of corned beef.
She's got a bit of middle aged spread, which is being MASSIVELY exaggerated by the ridiculous boobs.

I can't say that I'm really enjoying the aging process myself, but I honestly don't see how being covered in scar tissue would make me feel better. I shudder to think what her boobs look like now, the scarring was terrible three boob jobs ago.

I'll live with my crows feet if it means I don't look like someone sewed my hair on.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Oh FFS when oh when is the bleeping end nigh with that bleep.🙁
---

Seen it so many times..gorgeous book,wonderful to get lost in it.❤
“Promise me you’ll never wear black satin or be 36 years old.” “It’s Rebecca’s body laying on the floor of the boat, I know because I put it there. Can you look at me now and tell me you love me?”😂❤❤❤❤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Well, she us in her element now as an 'influencer' ... the lower end of the market will be happy to do things based on her 'millions of followers' ... mostly bots though so that avenue will dry up soon enough ... only 500 watching her Tiktok live at one point speaks volumes ...
Think this is the last throw of the dice for skank now Tracey... Everything is drying up there's maybe only a couple of things skanks already contracted to left and that's a H follow up for the BBC and the last 3 episodes of MM renovations after that skank is in the wilderness. The future for skank is crappy podcasts, tiktok and the odd TV interview. The only thing skank has left to earn any coin is exploiting her kids.

Reactions: 33
Yes! On the clip I saw it seemed like she was taking the piss out of her.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I used to source my own extensions online ... £20-40 ... dark hair is better quality than blonde because it's the natural colour (that's what virgin means) ... the higher end salons source very very good quality hair and there is a difference... Kipper is floating around getting freebie from the arse end of the market
---

Yeah ... she is trying to hang onto it ... she will be bombarding Ch4 promising its all clean this time please do MM3 ...
KP said she is starting filming MM3 in January

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Has Skanky had her bum fillers yet...? I must have missed the Live they promised last Thursday....

1697912155835.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe they have said it can be sold so she would want it to get a higher price so there was actually something left over for her once they pay off the people she owes?
---
Weird how she's getting the new floors etc now, you'd think they'd have saved that for MM to get it on tv

Reactions: 18
Skank also said she was filming MM3 in April/May of this year then again August/ September time but both got postponed and coincidentally at the same times her BH keeps being postponed, think skanks using the filming as an excuse to hold onto Pricey Towers and stop any BH "you can't take the house i need it for filming"

Reactions: 20
Eden's only 25, she probably find's the old lady (old enough to be her mother plus some) hilarious. Lot's to giggle about with her friends behind the foolish vain Skank's back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Think this is the last throw of the dice for skank now Tracey... Everything is drying up there's maybe only a couple of things skanks already contracted to left and that's a H follow up for the BBC and the last 3 episodes of MM renovations after that skank is in the wilderness. The future for skank is crappy podcasts, tiktok and the odd TV interview. The only thing skank has left to earn any coin is exploiting her kids.
100% Stan
---
Yeah, well Kipper says a lot of things ... generally if her mouth is moving she is lying 🤥
---
Skank also said she was filming MM3 in April/May of this year then again August/ September time but both got postponed and coincidentally at the same times her BH keeps being postponed, think skanks using the filming as an excuse to hold onto Pricey Towers and stop any BH "you can't take the house i need it for filming"
It's just monkey tennis ... CH4 are cutting successful shows with decent viewing figs because of the cost ... AS IF they are going to throw money at doing up Kippers tip, the viewers dropped waaay down

• Haha
Reactions: 25
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and back to his usual grumpy self.
No longer footy and eating his medication like a good boy. I have purchased him a grazing muzzle so fingers crossed he can go back out soon and return to his normal life. Just waiting on the vet to say he's better. Looks like we caught the laminitis early enough and will be watching him more closely than normal.

On topic - KFP you munter, this is how you look after your equines, not palm then off on some random. You dirty animal killing head !
I have no idea about horses or ponies, but seems like she looks after them the same as her dogs. We have local travellers who whip their ponies along the road near us. There's one that makes me want to cry cos he looks like a bigger version of my liver & white sprocker (of course he's a lot bigger, and a pony but it makes me feel sad anyway 🐶🐎)

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.