Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and back to his usual grumpy self.
No longer footy and eating his medication like a good boy. I have purchased him a grazing muzzle so fingers crossed he can go back out soon and return to his normal life. Just waiting on the vet to say he's better. Looks like we caught the laminitis early enough and will be watching him more closely than normal.

On topic - KFP you munter, this is how you look after your equines, not palm then off on some random. You dirty animal killing head !
Cider vinegar is a great supplement for laminatics.
---
Is Edam still hanging around with her mate? If so won’t be long before the mate is given the cold shoulder and elbowed out. Skank will want Edam’s complete attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
You do realise the majority of single parents, actually you are meaning mums do actually work?? I find that quite insulting
---
Slimi and lineker are in Dublin, wonder if sinkboy is there too??
Meant to say single mums on universal credit do work

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Cider vinegar is a great supplement for laminatics.
---
Is Edam still hanging around with her mate? If so won’t be long before the mate is given the cold shoulder and elbowed out. Skank will want Edam’s complete attention.
I'm sure someone said Edams mate that was at Pricey Towers with her was her sister, so if skank tries to rub her out let's hope there's fireworks. But it won't be long before their two egos collide both skank and Edam have the same personalities. Let the good times roll.🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Skank was on a good old begging spree yesterday, wonder if she grifted anyone to....
Clean the fireplace.
Sweep the chimney.
Chop some wood.
Got a heating engineer in to bleed her system and start it.
Grifted a new kitchen.
Grifted a new sofa and some furniture.
Skanks already grifted her lips, brows, eyelashes, hair extensions and arse pumping so that only leaves her Christmas grift list now of....
Tree.
Decorations.
Christmas dinner.
The same outfits for the "my world" Christmas picture.
The kids presents.
And the winter wonderland holiday to Lapland she mentioned.
😎🥴🤣

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Read the book about 20 times, as for the film…… just timeless Laurence Olivier at his finest.
I absolutely love the film! Laurence and Olivier and Joan Fontaine at their finest indeed! We need that Mrs Danvers to go over to the MM to sort out KFP for once and for all!! 😂

Reactions: 19
Her new blag @extensionsdarling needs to have a quick chat with Ozzy Turdo. Let’s see how long she blag free hair.
---
  • Each 25g pack contains 25 pre bonded nano extensions
  • 100% Virgin hair & guaranteed cuticle correct
  • Last 10+ months with correct aftercare!
  • Double Drawn with up to two inches of cutting room
  • Premium quality & ethically sourced Russian/Mongolian
£55 for 25 nano bonds. The hair looks like generic crap. My guess it’s just recycled donations and then dyed and coated with silicon conditioner. They say that it last 10 months. Price doesn’t use a silk bonnet or wrap her hair correctly at night, so good luck with that. They claim to be celebrity endorsed. None of the photos show any recognised celeb. Price will be their biggest catch. Good luck lads.
100% virgin hair, is that hair from virgins (asking for a friend) if so shes getting more like that horror tale of the countess who bathed in virgins blood to maintain her youth....mmmm where did they find these virgins that had their hair ripped out ,just so skanky dont have to wear a wig, or do they mean virgin, as in 100% pure real hair ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
100% virgin hair, is that hair from virgins (asking for a friend) if so shes getting more like that horror tale of the countess who bathed in virgins blood to maintain her youth....mmmm where did they find these virgins that had their hair ripped out ,just so skanky dont have to wear a wig, or do they mean virgin, as in 100% pure real hair ?
If they use virgin's hair to create these rat's tails then it explains why skank's own barnet is like a Brillo pad dunnit? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Wonder if skank will be out tonight with her new bestie Edam, i'm sure skank will want to check on Edams freebie status and wether it's worth keeping her around....
Check list for new BFF.
can Edam get free.
Taxis/transport.
Club entry.
Meals and drinks.
Access to ❄.
Male tampon fishermen.
Can lie and cover for skank.
Holidays and accommodation.
Salon and cosmetic procedures.
Skank will see what the benefits are then decide on Edams future. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh my,I took some vids last night, don’t remember this outfit, here’s a screenshot, good grief 😱🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2520796
The bleeping Barnet on this fuckwit is hilarious.. Either wash it skanky or get the superglue out and stick another wig on. I know it's coming up to halloween but damn she's getting scarier every time I see her.. 😱🎃🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm sure someone said Edams mate that was at Pricey Towers with her was her sister, so if skank tries to rub her out let's hope there's fireworks. But it won't be long before their two egos collide both skank and Edam have the same personalities. Let the good times roll.🤣
yas is edams sister

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.