Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pre Turkey
Omg i can't stand the walking man child but there was NOTHING wrong with his teeth!! Why does she have to turn all her men into melted ken dolls. How bleeping embarrassing being that under the thumb that you wreck your teeth for the satisfaction of a mutilated freak

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Rita is giving me real scary housekeeper vibes, Mrs Danvers in Rebecca vibes 😱 Rita seems rather aggressive and gruff, you don’t cross Rita, she’ll come for you when you’re not looking. Skank likes to employ young girls she can mould and will do her bidding when she clicks her fingers, I’m deffo not getting that from Rita. Something is odd about this Rita appointment, a big departure for Skank, don’t see Rita taking her 💩 Rita scowled at the camera a few times last night and Rita told Skank in no uncertain terms her time was up at 11pm and promptly left. We have another mystery unfolding with Rita methinks 🤔😁

Don’t mess with Mrs Rita Danvers 😱

View attachment 2521444
Really enjoying your posts on Katie's new cleaner. So I've made this for you and others to enjoy, it's made from a still shot of Mrs Rita Danvers from your earlier vid. Love Pom 😄❤💕💗🥰🤗😘 xxx

Resizer_16978892180991.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Afternoon you lovely lot 😘 x

Well same shite different day. I really hope KH gets those little ones back soon, she is destroying their little lives 😞.

Joanna hang on in their chemo is awful and really makes you feel like shite, 3 years on so far so good for me keep the faith keep strong 💪💪 ❤.

Hampy Saturday ❤😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 38
So it’s Saturday kids are all at home what should I do with them I know I will go to the hairdressers and have extensions in it only takes a few hours
Shouldn't need to go to the hairdressers. Surely Jett has watched it being done so many times, he can do it for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Just found them on Shein for less than a fiver. So your paying £45 extra just to have the JYY label sewn in 😂😂😂😂

View attachment 2519530
And there’s still some delusional chavtastic wannabes that will spend their universal credit on all the scabnasties stuff total utter knob heads.
---
I knew JYY was cheap tat, but hadn't realised the mark up 😱

How do her chav fans afford it?
Universal credit single parents to 56 children all with different dads easy money
---
I knew JYY was cheap tat, but hadn't realised the mark up 😱

How do her chav fans afford it?
Universal credit single parents to 56 children all with different dads easy money
So there’s a cost of living crisis going on, virtually everyone I know have been cutting back on their spending, many are people who are earning a decent income. All my friends are looking for bargains these days, we pride ourselves on getting a great deal, it’s a bit of a competitive thing, saying well I got this outfit so cheap, yet here are the Skanky fans spending a massive markup price for cheap tat which probably loses shape and colour after a couple of washes. Honestly who are these people, chucking their coin away like this 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
sweetheart I can’t even afford a new outfit my clothes come from the charity shop

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and back to his usual grumpy self.
No longer footy and eating his medication like a good boy. I have purchased him a grazing muzzle so fingers crossed he can go back out soon and return to his normal life. Just waiting on the vet to say he's better. Looks like we caught the laminitis early enough and will be watching him more closely than normal.

On topic - KFP you munter, this is how you look after your equines, not palm then off on some random. You dirty animal killing head !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
I think she has gone down the plughole. No media interest in her apart from stories lifted from her TikTok by the like's of the Scum for which she doesn't get paid. IMO the panto hired her to generate a bit of publicity, she'll be quietly dropped.
Nooooo!
I want the useless great dollop of a bleep forced to turn up every single performance and for the audience to boo it loudly.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
For those of you that kindly asked about my poorly laminitic spotty pony last Sunday. Well he is definitely better and back to his usual grumpy self.
No longer footy and eating his medication like a good boy. I have purchased him a grazing muzzle so fingers crossed he can go back out soon and return to his normal life. Just waiting on the vet to say he's better. Looks like we caught the laminitis early enough and will be watching him more closely than normal.

On topic - KFP you munter, this is how you look after your equines, not palm then off on some random. You dirty animal killing head !
Little horsey tip for you. To stop the grazing muzzle rubbing ... BEFORE putting it on rub chip shop brown vinegar on the skin where it may rub, do that for a few days and then do it 2-3 times a week once it's on ... Don't pit it on if skin is already rubbed ... it toughens the skin and will prevent any rubs ×

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And there’s still some delusional chavtastic wannabes that will spend their universal credit on all the scabnasties stuff total utter knob heads.
---

---

sweetheart I can’t even afford a new outfit my clothes come from the charity shop
You do realise the majority of single parents, actually you are meaning mums do actually work?? I find that quite insulting
---
Slimi and lineker are in Dublin, wonder if sinkboy is there too??

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Damn I just realised I got Rita the cleaner and Edam 🧀 mixed up on my last pic 😬🫢 xx.

Bloody embarrassment 🫣😄❤ ...

Resizer_16979010773681.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
He may have felt destroyed at the time but I bet he's counting his blessings now...!!

nb: Pete ya bleep is on James Martin's Saturday Morning. I think he's quite a good cook so might be interesting.

All he did was appear on the telly and the mirror give us his history, pointless article really.

Reactions: 11
Poor you Joanna! Are you under the Royal Marsden? My friend was under their care way back when - I lived a couple of miles away before I moved to the IOW! At least you can have a laugh on here with all the Skank's shenanigans 🤣
I’m under Hammersmith which is a centre of excellence for Lymphoma along with the Marsden.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 33
You do realise the majority of single parents, actually you are meaning mums do actually work?? I find that quite insulting
---
Slimi and lineker are in Dublin, wonder if sinkboy is there too??
They don’t follow each other anymore …. Must have had a falling out a while ago !

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Damn I just realised I got Rita the cleaner and Edam 🧀 mixed up on my last pic 😬🫢 xx.

Bloody embarrassment 🫣😄❤ ...

View attachment 2523362
HaHa Pom, I thought it was brilliant, but my mind was saying to me something’s not right there, but I couldn’t see what it was 🤦🏽‍♀️ I honestly didn’t realise it till you posted this 😁 Still brilliant 😁x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.