Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So it’s Saturday kids are all at home what should I do with them I know I will go to the hairdressers and have extensions in it only takes a few hours

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Just watched Peter on james Martin show. He comes across so well the complete opposite of skanky. It makes you wonder what he saw in her

Reactions: 36
her whole existence consists of this… extensions out then in. Lips deflated then promptly pumped, eye lifts, brow lifts, butt lifts! What she actually needs is a brain transplant, her lips sewn up (both sets) and a sense of humour. Nearly forgot, top of the list … a heart! Never gonna happen though
---
So it’s Saturday kids are all at home what should I do with them I know I will go to the hairdressers and have extensions in it only takes a few hours
according to milady, she’s live streaming the extensions going in. That should be sooooo interesting????

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Her new blag @extensionsdarling needs to have a quick chat with Ozzy Turdo. Let’s see how long she blag free hair.
---
  • Each 25g pack contains 25 pre bonded nano extensions
  • 100% Virgin hair & guaranteed cuticle correct
  • Last 10+ months with correct aftercare!
  • Double Drawn with up to two inches of cutting room
  • Premium quality & ethically sourced Russian/Mongolian
£55 for 25 nano bonds. The hair looks like generic crap. My guess it’s just recycled donations and then dyed and coated with silicon conditioner. They say that it last 10 months. Price doesn’t use a silk bonnet or wrap her hair correctly at night, so good luck with that. They claim to be celebrity endorsed. None of the photos show any recognised celeb. Price will be their biggest catch. Good luck lads.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Her new blag @extensionsdarling needs to have a quick chat with Ozzy Turdo. Let’s see how long she blag free hair.
---
£55 for 25 nano bonds. The hair looks like generic crap. My guess it’s just recycled donations and then dyed and coated with silicon conditioner. They say that it last 10 months. Price doesn’t use a silk bonnet or wrap her hair correctly at night, so good luck with that. They claim to be celebrity endorsed. None of the photos show any recognised celeb. Price will be their biggest catch. Good luck lads.
it’ll look like she’s been dragged through a bush within 10 hours. What a waste !

• Haha
Reactions: 18
according to milady, she’s live streaming the extensions going in. That should be sooooo interesting????
[/QUOTE]
Might get to see her bald patches in all their glory 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
So is this the beginning of the tide turning where Peter finally gets His Side of the Nightmare out rather than her Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE version?
I do hope so :)
---

Oh yes and it'll also deter buyers by having a sitting tenant in the dump.
---

Refurbishing the Rat's Nest eh? :ROFLMAO:
---

How true is that statement eh? Jett goes off-duty at midnight and in comes Bunty to start the egg sandwiches, pancakes and tea routine to keep Mummy happy.
Why is skank bothering getting someone in to sweep the chimney when she could stuff these two up the flue instead? :mad:

BTW theres absolutely NOTHING about the skank in the Sun today, not even old, regurgitated rubbish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Saying that they've put up a load of rubbish lifted from yesterday's shitshow collection, including the one about SB strutting off again and fans fretting that "Isss awwwllll OVA innit!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Might get to see her bald patches in all their glory 😂
[/QUOTE]
Nah ... they will have been carefully covered up with a permanent marker ... the same one she draws her eyebrows on with

• Haha
Reactions: 22
OMG, size of Harvey is appalling, Skank should be ashamed of herself letting him get like that!
---
The hair used on skank looks like it was pulled out of a Yak's arse!
---
OMG, size of Harvey is appalling, Skank should be ashamed of herself letting him get like that!
Come now! Everyone knows that its NOT skanky's fawlt - its entirely the fault of that residential place who feed him rubbish in order to shut him up and placate him. Its them wot stuffs him with 6 packets of crisps, multiple muffins, carbonara and a whole carrot cake all on top of AFP's birthday cake leftovers - and then gets Bunty to make him pancakes!
Skank would NEVER endanger her son in such a calorific way, now would she?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.