Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And who beds down for the night wearing a grey polo-neck jumper??
---

Sophie has really good skin - healthy and rosy. Still an enabling, grifting grunt though...
You do realise that's a filter she's got the classic invisible nose

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I wonder if that suitcase Oozy Turdo highlighted is still there? Maybe its been joined by that Mrs Woods one?:ROFLMAO:
---

Those would be the windows Harvey has'nt put his head through yet then.
Ahh ... oozy ... where fore art thou? Have you joined the list of creditors? She treated you like dirt making you hang around for 2 hours waiting for her at the mm ..and then you took your bag of wire wool and your desperate dan chin and were never seen again ....

• Haha
Reactions: 32
He may have felt destroyed at the time but I bet he's counting his blessings now...!!

nb: Pete ya bleep is on James Martin's Saturday Morning. I think he's quite a good cook so might be interesting.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Don't know about cleaning the shithole before renting/selling or for that matter living in Pricey Towers. Before anything is cleaned and painted, skank, the mortgage company and prospective buyers need to get a structural engineer in to check on the subsidence because i wouldn't want to rent and live in that shithole deathtrap until it's checked and fixed. 😎 the first picture is of the staircase in Pricey Towers the others are googled.😎View attachment 2522110View attachment 2522111
We have all heard the term 'priced to sell' ... well the MM is in no fit state to rent out and has been over priced to put prospective renters off ... I think its been a ploy of hers to try and keep it & have an excuse to live in a rental by pretending to try and let the property out

Reactions: 32
This is the part I find so difficult about Sophie.... Sometimes I'd agree with Pepe, especially on some points like brands etc....

But when it comes to the kids.... It really does seem like she lets them down, obviously not her own but J&B. And like you Janet I really struggle with that.

It's incredibly difficult to see how B&J are being treated and what they are seemingly missing out on with K&M.

Part of me think as their Aunt Sophie should be doing more, but then part of me also realises we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors. Sophie lives far away from KP, has a small flat, her job, her own son.... She definitely isn't in a position to take on J&B.

That recent Guardian interview with Sophie on Zoom is telling, they don't trust KP, but why the family isn't doing more to protect B&J is perplexing and really really sad.

I can only assume that B&J aren't on a child protection plan and if KP isn't engaging as she should be, then the SW's role becomes harder and courts become involved which takes more time.
It's possible that whilst making the allegations about KH, KP engaged with SW's or their team and now she's stopped the allegations, perhaps she's stopped engaging. The to-ing and fro-ing between Sussex and Essex won't help the situation and actually aids her in not engaging.

P.s I'm now a vippy 🌟
Congratulations on being VIP!💃🌟🏆

• Heart
Reactions: 14
We have all heard the term 'priced to sell' ... well the MM is in no fit state to rent out and has been over priced to put prospective renters off ... I think its been a ploy of hers to try and keep it & have an excuse to live in a rental by pretending to try and let the property out
According to that windows price checker thingy it told me i had the best price for the MM when i looked at the listing:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
He may have felt destroyed at the time but I bet he's counting his blessings now...!!

nb: Pete ya bleep is on James Martin's Saturday Morning. I think he's quite a good cook so might be interesting.

Will she be glued to the Tv seeing as she’s still so besotted, or will she do a TT to try and compete 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Junior is doing Accrington lights, I believe - it’s local to me, I did think of popping by. If I do, I’ll be straight on tattle if a wild KFP is there. I doubt she will be though to be honest.
Don’t have anything against J, but I don’t get why he’s switching accy lights on 😂 and why accy? It’s a small town in Lancashire up North, not far from Burnley. It’s a shithole to be honest, the town centre is dead - most shops closed/closing. I think Accrington are desperate for a *star* (I’m aware J isn’t exactly a star 😂) and I think J is chuffed for the attention/career boost/ego boost. Can’t blame the lad like, opportunity there & he’s taken it. He seems a nice polite lad, Pete & Emily have done a great job. I just think he’s going down the ‘singer’ route just for the fame.
Many years ago Bolton advertised that a 'Hollywood star' was switching the lights on ... the limo arrived to an excited crowd wondering who it was ... a Piglet on a lead with a bow round it got out ... the 'Hollywood star' was a fake 'babe' the pig 🤦‍♀️🤣 To say the locals were unimpressed was an understatement ... the council had to issue a public apology 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Will she be glued to the Tv seeing as she’s still so besotted, or will she do a TT to try and compete 🤣
I love the way that ITV have billed Peter Andre as a singer, actor and West End star on the write up on Saturday Morning.... as opposed to Skanky who would be billed as a former page-3 glamour model...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think she has gone down the plughole. No media interest in her apart from stories lifted from her TikTok by the like's of the Scum for which she doesn't get paid. IMO the panto hired her to generate a bit of publicity, she'll be quietly dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

So is this the beginning of the tide turning where Peter finally gets His Side of the Nightmare out rather than her Poor MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE version?
I do hope so :)
---
Oh yes and it'll also deter buyers by having a sitting tenant in the dump.
---
Refurbishing the Rat's Nest eh? :ROFLMAO:
---
Jett will be in bed cos he works nights whereas Bunny does the day shifts.
How true is that statement eh? Jett goes off-duty at midnight and in comes Bunty to start the egg sandwiches, pancakes and tea routine to keep Mummy happy.
Why is skank bothering getting someone in to sweep the chimney when she could stuff these two up the flue instead? :mad:

BTW theres absolutely NOTHING about the skank in the Sun today, not even old, regurgitated rubbish :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.