Katie Price #325 Stig's Lost Her Dump!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Sophie. I think she is a grafter not a grifter. Now she has her child I think she is trying even harder to carve a path for herself. Her sister has definitely destroyed her roadmap though. If I were a big company or a well known brand, Sophie’s connection to Katie would make me think twice. She should have made a leap in her own thing. Pushing the mum narrative, because she is definately a good mum. But since the appearof Carl Woods and I’d say Rhymi too in Katie’s life, everyone close, instead of doing an intervention, have pretty much let her down. Left her spiralling in this crazy debt soup, surrounded by users. And when the forensic accounting and the tax people go to work on Price, they will go to work on all the members of that families bank accounts. All public.
Sorry but I have to disagree she may be a good mum to her son but she is not a good aunt. She stands by and watches the dangerous situations Skank let's those kids be in. She must see how sad their life is now with Skank, kept away from their loving dad. It speaks volumes she won't leave her son with her. She sees the state of the house, the animals etc. She enables Skank and I can't forgive her for that 😓

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Oh come on! Genuinely - I live there and that’s my birthday! Why must I be punished so? (I’ve assumed his hole of a mother may try and get herself involved somehow)
thought Junior was doing Accrington lights his mum will be going mad if he as both gigs

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sorry but I have to disagree she may be a good mum to her son but she is not a good aunt. She stands by and watches the dangerous situations Skank let's those kids be in. She must see how sad their life is now with Skank, kept away from their loving dad. It speaks volumes she won't leave her son with her. She sees the state of the house, the animals etc. She enables Skank and I can't forgive her for that 😓
This is the part I find so difficult about Sophie.... Sometimes I'd agree with Pepe, especially on some points like brands etc....

But when it comes to the kids.... It really does seem like she lets them down, obviously not her own but J&B. And like you Janet I really struggle with that.

It's incredibly difficult to see how B&J are being treated and what they are seemingly missing out on with K&M.

Part of me think as their Aunt Sophie should be doing more, but then part of me also realises we don't know everything that goes on behind closed doors. Sophie lives far away from KP, has a small flat, her job, her own son.... She definitely isn't in a position to take on J&B.

That recent Guardian interview with Sophie on Zoom is telling, they don't trust KP, but why the family isn't doing more to protect B&J is perplexing and really really sad.

I can only assume that B&J aren't on a child protection plan and if KP isn't engaging as she should be, then the SW's role becomes harder and courts become involved which takes more time.
It's possible that whilst making the allegations about KH, KP engaged with SW's or their team and now she's stopped the allegations, perhaps she's stopped engaging. The to-ing and fro-ing between Sussex and Essex won't help the situation and actually aids her in not engaging.

P.s I'm now a vippy 🌟

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kylie🤣🤣she should now be called Mrs Danvers.🤣Oh I love it when a Krustie gives a name we then all use here.🤣 an Angel you are me dear.🤣

It’s how the fred goes isn’t it?great names that even red tops pick up🤣what with the fab sleuthing as well.🤣
she seems more Mrs Overall than Danvers!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
thought Junior was doing Accrington lights his mum will be going mad if he as both gigs
Junior is doing Accrington lights, I believe - it’s local to me, I did think of popping by. If I do, I’ll be straight on tattle if a wild KFP is there. I doubt she will be though to be honest.
Don’t have anything against J, but I don’t get why he’s switching accy lights on 😂 and why accy? It’s a small town in Lancashire up North, not far from Burnley. It’s a shithole to be honest, the town centre is dead - most shops closed/closing. I think Accrington are desperate for a *star* (I’m aware J isn’t exactly a star 😂) and I think J is chuffed for the attention/career boost/ego boost. Can’t blame the lad like, opportunity there & he’s taken it. He seems a nice polite lad, Pete & Emily have done a great job. I just think he’s going down the ‘singer’ route just for the fame.

Reactions: 33
I've done some catching up I'm on page 24 and made a new pic 😀 xx

Katie and Cole...teef swap 😄😄 x

Resizer_16978404621461.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
The grounds and patio areas are a mess too. I don't see why someone with 6k a month to spare would settle for somewhere with grounds that look
like they've been modelled on Chernobyl. There are similar-sized properties for the same rent which look immaculate. Why would anyone cough up that amount for loose paving slabs and grotty peeling windows?

Maybe it was all a little trick to try and placate the trustees for the last hearing?
and they probably have a useable pool and tennis courts, as well

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She's the most horrible person, she wheels her severely intellectually disabled blind autistic son out when she needs to make money. He has no idea he's on TV, he doesn't have the capacity to understand it. He should be enjoying a peaceful life in residential college not being paraded round. I wonder how many safeguards have gone in about her. I would look for another job as she obviously doesn't work with the professionals and ignores support plans.
Shes every health professionals nightmare.
---
I love the state of the bath...!
View attachment 2522080
I had that same bath and tiling in my first house that cost 113k lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I think KP ignores everyone that tell her what to do, she was even rude to the judge she doesn’t care and I am sure she isn’t turning up for meetings re SS and Trustees

Reactions: 26
Her house is surprisingly clean and mess free at the mo. This makes me wonder whether she is going. Normally on her twit Toks there are piles of crap everywhere.

Reactions: 24
Skanks off to Tulleys next week,, so that means all the red carpet and V.I.P pass events are over with that skank didn't get an invite to like last year🤣 but like last year and in true skank fashion she'll make out that she's been given a V.I.P invite and pass and take some selfies with the kids to rub kierans nose in it, says a lot when a farm doesn't want you on their guest list and you have to wait a week until all the other zleb events have finished before you can go. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
totally agree!

Reactions: 20
What elderly mother has a sleep over in the same bed as their grown up daughter!!!
And who beds down for the night wearing a grey polo-neck jumper??
---
Edna looks so pretty without the awful glasses. She is better looking than skanky by far
Sophie has really good skin - healthy and rosy. Still an enabling, grifting grunt though...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Her house is surprisingly clean and mess free at the mo. This makes me wonder whether she is going. Normally on her twit Toks there are piles of crap everywhere.
Maybe it’s being sold hence needs to be kept tidy for viewings ? That’s the only time my house was ever super clean and tidy was when I was selling it 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Yeh Edna is so obviously the favourite
Often feel a bit like they pander to KFP and mock her behind her back. Edna is smart, she knows KFP is a moron. Edna looks like Paul and is so much kinder and more decent than KFP.

Wonder what Ray is like maybe KFP is like him.
NAH skanky is like AFP, just a worse version. Skank learnt her parenting skills from her too
---
Why do they all like sleeping with adult family members? 😕
Keeps it in The Fairmli Helena ;) Hark I hear the Duelling Banjos again.................................
---
Don't know about cleaning the shithole before renting/selling or for that matter living in Pricey Towers. Before anything is cleaned and painted, skank, the mortgage company and prospective buyers need to get a structural engineer in to check on the subsidence because i wouldn't want to rent and live in that shithole deathtrap until it's checked and fixed. 😎 the first picture is of the staircase in Pricey Towers the others are googled.😎View attachment 2522110View attachment 2522111
I'd imagine problems with the house shifting are also very much to do with all that sewerage and waste water that pours into the surrounding soil. Not only is it a disgusting health hazard but it will affect the structures built on the affected land - builder hsband told me that.
---
Mrs Danvers has probably TOLD her to clear up her effing mess "or else!" :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Tidying up my Ipad video files earlier, I found this from last night, oh my, missed this, Crawl really isn’t around, here she is saying Jeyda is sharing her bed again….SadBoy has done a runner….for now 😁

****Featuring a surly looking Mrs Danvers 😱*****

View attachment 2522041
Mrs D is like something from a scary film where the Beast is lurking in the undergrowth waiting to pounce. God help skank if she messes the place up with all her JYY crap strewn everywhere :ROFLMAO:
---
I've done some catching up I'm on page 24 and made a new pic 😀 xx

Katie and Cole...teef swap 😄😄 x

View attachment 2522334
TBH thats an improvement on both parts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Skanks off to Tulleys next week,, so that means all the red carpet and V.I.P pass events are over with that skank didn't get an invite to like last year🤣 but like last year and in true skank fashion she'll make out that she's been given a V.I.P invite and pass and take some selfies with the kids to rub kierans nose in it, says a lot when a farm doesn't want you on their guest list and you have to wait a week until all the other zleb events have finished before you can go. 🤣
What’s Tulleys?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.