Katie Price #324 Shame on you, you bedraggled old crow. When will be prison we all want to know.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @bargainhunt99 for the new thread title 👌
Screenshot_20231012_195728_Chrome.jpg

Soooooo it's all veeeeery quite in the life of skankywoods at the moment, not from lack of drama but becuase the pair have crept off on yet another holiday, no kids just skanky and sad act in Spain for a week.
The kids she's kidnapped off their loving father have been dumped with iron lung and Edna. And most likely ferried around by the latest doormat of a nanny.
Junior was with Pete in Australia, and skanky said that Princess was with her. Obviously being in Spain it was a lie, which was then revealed as Princess had pics taken at Emily's with a make up artist for her pride of Britain etc appearances. Strangely it wasn't skankys make up artist used 😅
And to top the last thread off 🤣🤣🤣🤣........ Pete and Emily revealed they're adding to their happy family with a new baby on the way 🥳🥳🥳 kieron and Michelle both wished them well on Pete ya cunts post....let's await the inevitable kick off 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 64
I wonder what would happen, if the nanny decided to do the right thing and instead of ferrying J and B around drove them straight to their dad's? She would lose her job obviously but would there be any legal repercussions? Kieran has joint parental rights I understand, any ideas?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I wonder what would happen, if the nanny decided to do the right thing and instead of ferrying J and B around drove them straight to their dad's? She would lose her job obviously but would there be any legal repercussions? Kieran has joint parental rights I understand, any ideas?
No idea, but I am guessing he would want to have them back via the legal route to avoid and accusations from her part. Good question though!

Reactions: 37
Was a bit bored and came across some posts on a “pricey fan page “ instagram account - I wonder if it is run by her or someone close because posts and pics on it read like a promo and they are mostly similar to photos released in the press , they don’t look like are photos lifted from her own page , more like they are ones been provided for posting ?

But what made me chuckle was posts from Maldives trip in 2020 (when she was first facing bankruptcy hearings I think)
The first one shows her at the airport with moon boots on and in wheel chair, no doubt getting vip fast track treatment ! The next post shows her in driving seat of a jet ski on the ocean with no foot issues in sight 🤣

Why does no one ever call her out !

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 45
Hey Krusties. Real life is getting in the way of catching up but just seen Peter Andres baby news and ran here. Her rancid old head must be ready to explode 🤯

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No there would be no immediate legal repercussions as it's still a civil matter but she would probably accuse him of something awful and the family court would probably not like a sudden change like that. Like it or not, she will have got them used to living with her now and the other parent 'taking' them could be seen as traumatic, so a judge would probably see it as uncalled for.....unless their safety was at risk. ( which is what she tried to claim as an excuse in the first place) The judge may see it as infighting between the parents and not the best thing for the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Was a bit bored and came across some posts on a “pricey fan page “ instagram account - I wonder if it is run by her or someone close because posts and pics on it read like a promo and they are mostly similar to photos released in the press , they don’t look like are photos lifted from her own page , more like they are ones been provided for posting ?

But what made me chuckle was posts from Maldives trip in 2020 (when she was first facing bankruptcy hearings I think)
The first one shows her at the airport with moon boots on and in wheel chair, no doubt getting vip fast track treatment ! The next post shows her in driving seat of a jet ski on the ocean with no foot issues in sight 🤣

Cole looks like he's bricking it, his drugged-up Dolly in charge of a vehicle!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did it ever come out why they are in Spain?
No, plenty of speculation, hiding from court papers or RR owner, drugs, money laundering, IVF etc
If the Rain in Spain falls mainly on the Plain, it'll be over the tops of her Croc wellies

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Some humour now, I know some people are already laughing at kipper.

Found via FB.

Screenshot 2023-10-12 215154.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
No there would be no immediate legal repercussions as it's still a civil matter but she would probably accuse him of something awful and the family court would probably not like a sudden change like that. Like it or not, she will have got them used to living with her now and the other parent 'taking' them could be seen as traumatic, so a judge would probably see it as uncalled for.....unless their safety was at risk. ( which is what she tried to claim as an excuse in the first place) The judge may see it as infighting between the parents and not the best thing for the kids.
If there is a court order in place that states residency is with KP (or some the relative ) then the nanny would be kidnapping the children and/or be in contempt of court. The nanny must know of the legal arrangements in place for the children.

Reactions: 16
Wonder if the gruesome twosome are still in Spain or have moved onto somewhere else, seems funny they can spend a week in a single place and not be seen once. Only time skank keeps a low profile is when she's holed up after surgery or are the gruesome twosome having to sneak around because their doing something illegal and don't want to draw attention to themselves, where they are and who their with. 🤔😎

Reactions: 41

BIB he's riding side saddle 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.