Katie Price #323 1, 2 Krusties coming for you, 3, 4 Skanky's lying some more, 5,6 she's been nicked🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He has probably in an exclusive wanking relationship with the decking at his new rental ...
Anyway, new venture from our favourite millionaire business woman ...
---

She has to learn from her own mistakes, she will have a horrible time of it and that will be the end of that
The Worzel Gummidge School of Bewty & Charmz would be a far better choice than skanky's cruddy effort
---
Couple of JYY trust pilots reviews. Wonder if they were sent the ones supermodel Price was modelling?
View attachment 2493917View attachment 2493918
The only Mystery appears to be where the stench comes from :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Skanky will be hoping P will bail her out.... literally...!

Yet all eyes were on her striking daughter Princess Andre, who at 16, is fast becoming a bigger star than her well-known mum, and dad, Peter Andre.

They certainly got a few digs in. I do wonder if P will turn up at the Plasterclasses

Reactions: 18
how come the police have managed to arrest a man on threats to kidnap holly so quickly but on all the 5(or 5million according to her)attempts on Katies life no one as even been ARRESTED OR EVEN QUESTIONED ON PLOTTING TO KIDNAP HER even though according to her the police told her they knew the people who were plotting to kidnap her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
how come the police have managed to arrest a man on threats to kidnap holly so quickly but on all the 5(or 5million according to her)attempts on Katies life no one as even been ARRESTED OR EVEN QUESTIONED ON PLOTTING TO KIDNAP HER even though according to her the police told her they knew the people who were plotting to kidnap her
Yes! This is what I came on here to say. Show yet again what a lying scumbag Pwicey is. Only a true hole would lie about threats to her kids.

Reactions: 31
Skanky will be hoping P will bail her out.... literally...!

Yet all eyes were on her striking daughter Princess Andre, who at 16, is fast becoming a bigger star than her well-known mum, and dad, Peter Andre.

Good grief, it says there were 4.8 million views for a TikTok of Princess shaping her eyebrows.
I’ve never felt more ancient.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Poor Gareth.... forever associated....

He added: "For me I was very young, I had to say I don't want to have a long term relationship at this age, so she sold the story.

Skanky's 'come hither' look when she was seducing Gareth Gates while preggers...

1696589868977.png

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Just seen this..... I wonder how many hours, seconds or minutes it will take for Skank to start waffling on about her own kidnap plots and
traumatic experiences with people who looked at her a bit funny in Poundland?

Screen Shot 2023-10-06 at 12.00.27.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Yes! This is what I came on here to say. Show yet again what a lying scumbag Pwicey is. Only a true hole would lie about threats to her kids.
But she is a true hole , she has proved that time & time & time again .
And continues to do so .

Reactions: 33
Hoping one of you knowledgeable folks are able to answer this (kind of Skanky related)
If you get nicked for drug driving, roadside test is positive and taken to the police station to do the blood test to prove the offence, can you drive in the interim while waiting for the blood test results to come back ?
I think you can, innocent until proven guilty and all that!
---
I'd believe her because I think fundamentally she hates men, whether she likes women is another matter.......all she really loves is admiration and money.

Her OF seems to have stalled at a very low level, possibly as few as 34 likes a day. If she's making money from it it's because she's using it as an introduction service for her to meet up with paying clients.
That's what the trip to Ibiza was all about IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
traumatic experiences with people who looked at her a bit funny in Poundland?
This reminded me of Roadsidemum.

I would suggest that RSM might be Katie, but the difference is that RSM can actually use the English language vaguely coherently on twitter, even when aiming needlessly angry bile at people on Twitter, so...

Reactions: 9
Re the live podcast, if I were a zillionaire I'd buy all the tickets and not use them, haha!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hoping one of you knowledgeable folks are able to answer this (kind of Skanky related)
If you get nicked for drug driving, roadside test is positive and taken to the police station to do the blood test to prove the offence, can you drive in the interim while waiting for the blood test results to come back ?
I think you can drive until convicted and banned from driving.

Reactions: 9
Poor Gareth.... forever associated....

He added: "For me I was very young, I had to say I don't want to have a long term relationship at this age, so she sold the story.

Skanky's 'come hither' look when she was seducing Gareth Gates while preggers...

View attachment 2494152
I don’t know how anyone can say she was pretty! 😂😂 look at the pupils stoned or drunk with Baby in the womb 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
I don’t know how anyone can say she was pretty! 😂😂 look at the pupils stoned or drunk with Baby in the womb 🤬😡
That's the worst thing for me; none of us are perfect and we all make mistakes but drinking and doing drugs while pregnant is beyond belief.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She was never "pretty" as such, but she was the sort of woman who would always be popular with men. Now not so much 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’d buy them all & give them away to Tattlers 😂😂
We could all turn up in disguises & throw rotting tomatoes, cabbage & fish at her & the frump. I see Black Sheep Management, with Danny still as one of the 2 directors, still going on Companies House. Hope this account will be looked at in forensic financial investigation of KFP. I can't see ANY account on Gov UK website for Mr PP, other than PP Fencing Sussex, which was dissolved 2012. Does he not pay tax & registered on Company House? All very odd.

Reactions: 30
We could all turn up in disguises & throw rotting tomatoes, cabbage & fish at her & the frump. I see Black Sheep Management, with Danny still as one of the 2 directors, still going on Companies House. Hope this account will be looked at in forensic financial investigation of KFP. I can't see ANY account on Gov UK website for Mr PP, other than PP Fencing Sussex, which was dissolved 2012. Does he not pay tax & registered on Company House? All very odd.
We could all turn up and hold up placards detailing her various crimes, maybe have a good Boo until she retreated off stage....then a big cheer and a party 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
On BBC they have a day time programme about insurance fraud and con men. And they showed how insurance agents actually look on peoples facebooks and social media accounts. People, when they have a car crash tend to post about this to their family and friends, and fraudsters usually don’t. And people who have said tthey lost their ‘huge expensive engagement ring’, then try to make a claim it was lost or stolen usually appear in their own, or others photos, which the ring on their finger. The insura, tax and benefits people are scrupulous about cheats and con men.
There is no ‘informant’ chasing Price.
People who post on tattle life aren’t out to get her, or to inform on her.
We on Tattle only react to stories that are ALREADY on social media and the newspaper or stupid stuff she says herself on TikToxic.
Personally regarding the DVLA, I hope she never gets her licence back. She is a bad driver and shouldn’t be allowed back on the road.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.