Katie Price #323 1, 2 Krusties coming for you, 3, 4 Skanky's lying some more, 5,6 she's been nicked🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if the "content" involves some lesbo fun, does anyone think she might go down the Lesbian Road?

I reckon so 265 - even if it's just very suggestive of taking that route.

Reactions: 11
Wonderful message to send out when your doing Plasterclasses with your 16 year old daughter!
I've got to say, surely it's the last thing most 16 year olds would want to do?
Hanging about with your 45 year old, has been, no boundaries, anything goes slapper mother who has a penchant for drugs, getting pissed and getting her nippeless bazooka's out whilst wailing like a bleeping demented banshee and endlessly verbally attacking your father to any fucker daft enough to pay to listen?

• Haha
Reactions: 42
if the other one is a bloke, would it still be classed as lesbian , im very confused now,maybe its my age ?
---

shes like a female Nero, deluded with her looks and status and fiddling while her empire burns ;)
---

i thought you were on about you then ;) 😂 😂 😂
I wouldn't go near that with a bargepole, and I've used a bargepole, they're pretty long🤣😂😜

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think they are referring to the blonde with the darkest tan ever seen that she was in Mykonos with, bumping their arses in that strange photo. That’s who I took it to mean.
---

She hasn’t actually been diagnosed with ADHD has she? She tells so many lies I can’t remember. I would LOVE that to be the reason the DVLA are after her. Lying for attention and it’s stopped her driving 😆 I have borderline personality disorder and I had to disclose it to the DVLA when I was diagnosed.
That is actually who I did mean, in other words she will still be believing she’s the young beautiful model, I guess some peoples minds are a bit more dark.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the "content" involves some lesbo fun, does anyone think she might go down the Lesbian Road?

Seeing that would be enough to turn a gay woman straight…

• Haha
Reactions: 30
That's 3 red carpet events prinny has been to without skank in the last week and skank hasn't got an invite to attend with her mini me look a like daughter who are doing so many new and exciting projects together. That should be a clear message to skank that she's just not wanted anywhere near anything. 🤣
Yes and noticed P events and promotions are all over CAN insta pages and liked by the Andre’s , looks like P is receiving the professional support she needs !

Reactions: 39
I put my FB on this morning to be greeted by this -
1696572677350.png

After printing that effing BS the other day they somehow think anybody is going to give them a handout?
Dream-on Grauniad!!!!
---
It definitely won't get any air play or anything like that, it's just a vanity project, basically karaoke that she has then recorded. There is nothing to 'release', to do that you need a record contract with a real company, which she doesn't have. Same as the Christmas single' that never materialized. You or I could just as easily go to that place, record a song and 'release' it. As you say she may have some copies on a CD that she will try and flog for a few quid on her kp merch website or at plaster classes but there is no single to 'release' in the true sense of the word.
I heard the UK airports were quite keen to have her singing for their runway bird-scarers

Last edited:
  • Haha
just noticed on Carls Instagram all the bits that advertise his only fans and management as gone checked his only fans page looks like he only posted once in September and once in July(one like and 31 likes lol) THINK IT NOT BRINGING IN THE MONEY LIKE SHE PROMISED HIM IF HE JOINED(wonder why they not done a joint shoot yet i suppose he could not bare to get that close to her)

• Haha
Reactions: 37
You can release your own music but it’s unlikely to do as well unless there is a big following ( eg Gerry cinnamon but that is a rare case) , usually need the record label to do all the PR etc. she’s too lazy to do her own at the rate you need. You would also need to tour small venues etc to get it out there too. Non starter def a vanity project.
Its the same with books. You can get a vanity publisher to print your book and they say they'll help with publicity etc., yet its a very rare occurence for one of these books to make it onto the bestsellers list or make a living for the author
---

You gotta feel real pity on the poor woman who has to "act-out" fancying the skank - ewwwwwwwwww :sick: It'll be something along the lines of that look on SB's face when he has to pretend he even LIKES her :LOL:
---
Yes and noticed P events and promotions are all over CAN insta pages and liked by the Andre’s , looks like P is receiving the professional support she needs !
and obviously P is over-riding their advice to AVOID mummy's plasterclass like the Plague

• Haha
no body sent a email to the DVLA if you read the DVLA website about getting your licence back it states if you were banned from driving for a drink driving related offence/banned twice in ten years/refuse a blood test(ALL 3 APPLIES TO HER) they can ask for more evidence before re issuing your licence also if you have medical issues they can ask for more (SO KATIE NO ONE AS GRASSED ON YOU JUST SOMEONE AT THE DVLA ARE DOING THIER JOB RIGHT)

• Heart
Reactions: 61
Maybe why skank wants these BH done in private if it's revealed by OF that skank only earns £350 a month through subscription but earns between £10,000 and £20,000 a month through private requests it would out her for what she is and what people have suspected for years a prostitute. 😎
Absolutely. She wouldn't want her devoted Super-Fans like Franny, Jan and MoRon finding out she's a just a hooker.
On the other hand MoRon might be ripe for the picking as per his pension dividend :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
The file with her new song is restricted in my area 😇
But please tell me what cover song is it? 🙏 I can then imagine the rest in my head😄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Any time spent with the skank cannot be classified as "Fun" surely?
---
The file with her new song is restricted in my area 😇
But please tell me what cover song is it? 🙏 I can then imagine the rest in my head😄
"She's destroying "You don't have to take your clothes off" Gullri
---
I wouldn't go near that with a bargepole, and I've used a bargepole, they're pretty long🤣😂😜
TBH I wouldn't go near that with someone else's bargepole.......................................

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Would the people and companies she owes money to be allowed to attend a private hearing?

KFP is a narcissist and the ones I’ve met don’t really care if they have sex with men or women- it’s all a transaction to them. There is no affection. Just sometimes for the sake of being in a relationship.
Yessss, I think she just knows she can manipulate men, she has tried and tested methods that work on them, so that's what she's done so far.
The Narc who married into my family - her husband eventually tried to leave, she pulled all the usual tit such as, 'i'll change', physically stopping him, pretending to be suicidal etc. Whilst he was still being 'good' and living with her 'for the kids'. She announced she was gay/ bisexual and started dating women. She brought a couple home whilst he was still there, announced they were the one etc. this humiliated her husband and she enjoyed it.
The hilarious thing is that these women dumped her like a ton of bricks after a few dates, blocked her from all SM and ran a mile! Because she lives in the middle of nowhere she's pretty much exhausted the entire pool of men and women 😅
These women could see through her quicker than any man she'd fooled! I don't think Skank would be as successful with women, women are also more likely to have kids taking up their attention and KP wouldn't like that. She also couldn't pull the 'I'm having your baby' manipulation either.

Reactions: 35
Posted 22 hours ago and only 63 comments including these. Edna must be having a lie in
Why the big rush to get her licence back, she will be lucky to keep it for more than a year.
---
Yessss, I think she just knows she can manipulate men, she has tried and tested methods that work on them, so that's what she's done so far.
The Narc who married into my family - her husband eventually tried to leave, she pulled all the usual tit such as, 'i'll change', physically stopping him, pretending to be suicidal etc. Whilst he was still being 'good' and living with her 'for the kids'. She announced she was gay/ bisexual and started dating women. She brought a couple home whilst he was still there, announced they were the one etc. this humiliated her husband and she enjoyed it.
The hilarious thing is that these women dumped her like a ton of bricks after a few dates, blocked her from all SM and ran a mile! Because she lives in the middle of nowhere she's pretty much exhausted the entire pool of men and women 😅
These women could see through her quicker than any man she'd fooled! I don't think Skank would be as successful with women, women are also more likely to have kids taking up their attention and KP wouldn't like that. She also couldn't pull the 'I'm having your baby' manipulation either.
It's quite interesting that most men, if not all, she has moved in with don't have any children. So all their attention will be focused to her. Couldn't imagine her being a stepmother 😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh my, had a look at the Lowry tickets situation for the live CrapCast, and Skank has finally sold out the Stalls and there are only about 30 tickets left unsold, many restricted views, so unbelievably there are 400 people going to see this nonsense. 400 people who will be cheering and clapping on the banshee-like screeching Skank calls singing and listening to her foul mouthed inane takes on life.

Still I’m looking forward to seeing photos of these 400 people, probably dressed in JYY. I need to know what these people look like, as they consider a law-breaking child-neglecting, compulsive-liar, talent-free, has-been Skank a great night out. Worthy of them shelling out coin to listen to her monotonous voice, spewing out her mindless dull drivel. As I’ve said before, I will judge them, I will very much judge them 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

8343813E-CD30-4433-935F-981716E05CAE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.