Katie Price #323 1, 2 Krusties coming for you, 3, 4 Skanky's lying some more, 5,6 she's been nicked🙏

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Skanky has had more chances with her licence than anybody else ever would but yes, the DVLA would certainly have it back long befiore a year was over. She has proven that over and over again.

Here in France they have these noddy cars that are generally driven by drunks who have lost their licence, introducing these dreadful four-wheeled moped efforts with a fibreglass body that clog the roads. Fact is that in the countryside if you lose your licence you are screwed because there are no buses nor trains - the govt had to find a way to enable drunks to continue to live, to be able to get to work, do their shopping etc so out with the Noddy Cars woo hoo! You pay upwards of 10,000€ for a new one of these contraptions but the insurance is astronomical simply because of the risks involving a convicted drunk behind the wheel. So you european travellers - if you see one of these things swerving all over the road doing 22mph, AVOID IT at all costs! Its either being driven by someone totally arseholed (like skanky) or a 16 year old who can also legally drive one
1696577190207.png
1696577273944.png

The Citroen is like a pedal bin on wheels :ROFLMAO:
---
Oh my, had a look at the Lowry tickets situation for the live CrapCast, and Skank has finally sold out the Stalls and there are only about 30 tickets left unsold, many restricted views, so unbelievably there are 400 people going to see this nonsense. 400 people who will be cheering and clapping on the banshee-like screeching Skank calls singing and listening to her foul mouthed inane takes on life.

Still I’m looking forward to seeing photos of these 400 people, probably dressed in JYY. I need to know what these people look like, as they consider a law-breaking child-neglecting, compulsive-liar, talent-free, has-been Skank a great night out. Worthy of them shelling out coin to listen to her monotonous voice, spewing out her mindless dull drivel. As I’ve said before, I will judge them, I will very much judge them 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2493827
Theres always the hope that 350 tickets were sold to journalists :)
---
Gawd thats Weeeeeeeely seksi innit :ROFLMAO:
Look at the ridges under its snout, and that seksi "wink" - or has she got a lazy eye these days?
And you gotta laugh at how that bit of fabric stands across "those things" 😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Surprised KP hasn't pulled that card actually, money to be made in a fake 'emotional coming out' story.
She's said for ages that she's bisexual. Which to be fair wouldn't surprise me, and as a bisexual man it feels pretty wrong to accuse someone of lying about their sexuality. But it's Katie.

I do think she's heading towards dating a woman at some point though. How real that will be, 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 19
just noticed on Carls Instagram all the bits that advertise his only fans and management as gone checked his only fans page looks like he only posted once in September and once in July(one like and 31 likes lol) THINK IT NOT BRINGING IN THE MONEY LIKE SHE PROMISED HIM IF HE JOINED(wonder why they not done a joint shoot yet i suppose he could not bare to get that close to her)
He has probably in an exclusive wanking relationship with the decking at his new rental ...
Anyway, new venture from our favourite millionaire business woman ...
---
Its the same with books. You can get a vanity publisher to print your book and they say they'll help with publicity etc., yet its a very rare occurence for one of these books to make it onto the bestsellers list or make a living for the author
---

You gotta feel real pity on the poor woman who has to "act-out" fancying the skank - ewwwwwwwwww :sick: It'll be something along the lines of that look on SB's face when he has to pretend he even LIKES her :LOL:
---

and obviously P is over-riding their advice to AVOID mummy's plasterclass like the Plague
She has to learn from her own mistakes, she will have a horrible time of it and that will be the end of that

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Its the same with books. You can get a vanity publisher to print your book and they say they'll help with publicity etc., yet its a very rare occurence for one of these books to make it onto the bestsellers list or make a living for the author
---

You gotta feel real pity on the poor woman who has to "act-out" fancying the skank - ewwwwwwwwww :sick: It'll be something along the lines of that look on SB's face when he has to pretend he even LIKES her :LOL:
---

and obviously P is over-riding their advice to AVOID mummy's plasterclass like the Plague
well to be fair, they havnt started yet,Princess may have no intention what so ever of doing it with her. she may of said something like " dont worry about getting there,my boyfriend will take you in the car but ill have to come with you as hes afraid to be left alone with you" and skankys gone and advertised it as them doing them together. we will have to see what happens. Prinny may already be aware that her mother will be her career finisher, shes gone to events this week and skanky not managed to drag along with her, so she either ,hasnt told her about the events or shes told her, shes not taking her. ;)
---
Why the big rush to get her licence back, she will be lucky to keep it for more than a year.
---

It's quite interesting that most men, if not all, she has moved in with don't have any children. So all their attention will be focused to her. Couldn't imagine her being a stepmother 😳
God, she dont look after her own properly,could you imagine her as a step mother. she would be jealous of the blokes ex and horrible to any kids and most likely, try to bonk the partners ex's new partner.
---
naked ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Couple of JYY trust pilots reviews. Wonder if they were sent the ones supermodel Price was modelling?
Screenshot_20231006-092322.png
Screenshot_20231006-092259.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Why the big rush to get her licence back, she will be lucky to keep it for more than a year.
---

It's quite interesting that most men, if not all, she has moved in with don't have any children. So all their attention will be focused to her. Couldn't imagine her being a stepmother 😳
She can't even care for & love her own kids, so God know's what she would have been like with step kids. Even 'Arry & her loving, frumpy sister have said they wouldn't leave Albert alone with her, which is why I'm so angry about Edna doing nothing to help Jett & Bunny. Clearly her & 'Arry have concerns about KFP being around kids, with such a lack of parenting & safety. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She can't even care for & love her own kids, so God know's what she would have been like with step kids. Even 'Arry & her loving, frumpy sister have said they wouldn't leave Albert alone with her, which is why I'm so angry about Edna doing nothing to help Jett & Bunny. Clearly her & 'Arry have concerns about KFP being around kids, with such a lack of parenting & safety. :mad:
Seeing as Edna trawls the site's including this one & cut & paste the comments she think's KFP needs to see, bet she doesn't send this one on! Wouldn't want it to slip out that Edna & @Arry have made it clear, they wouldn't feel comfortable leaving Albert in her care :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 51
She’ll say anything to get a headline. All the claims she’s made over the years just to get her name in the papers - rapes, car accidents, domestic violence, etc., the most sensational stories that naturally garner attention and sympathy. However, once you’ve (allegedly) been through some of the worst things that can happened to a person then trawl it up in every interview ad nauseum, what’s left? Pretending to be gay is hardly going to be a huge story because, honestly - who cares?

Reactions: 24
Edna, along with the mother are her biggest enablers. The car crash could have been a turnaround point for skank if they had intervened instead of blaming other people.

Reactions: 23
i thought they meant polo aka wesbroke, as they are looking like book ends lately, both already doing onlyfans and both desperate enough to colab, becaus skanky cant compete with the others anymore, christ, even the men look more feminie than her.
Put ol' Fingers in a bad wig and he'd look more attractive than skanky does

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Skanky will be hoping P will bail her out.... literally...!

Yet all eyes were on her striking daughter Princess Andre, who at 16, is fast becoming a bigger star than her well-known mum, and dad, Peter Andre.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Oh my, had a look at the Lowry tickets situation for the live CrapCast, and Skank has finally sold out the Stalls and there are only about 30 tickets left unsold, many restricted views, so unbelievably there are 400 people going to see this nonsense. 400 people who will be cheering and clapping on the banshee-like screeching Skank calls singing and listening to her foul mouthed inane takes on life.

Still I’m looking forward to seeing photos of these 400 people, probably dressed in JYY. I need to know what these people look like, as they consider a law-breaking child-neglecting, compulsive-liar, talent-free, has-been Skank a great night out. Worthy of them shelling out coin to listen to her monotonous voice, spewing out her mindless dull drivel. As I’ve said before, I will judge them, I will very much judge them 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2493827
Still; how the mighty have fallen. In her heyday with PA she would not even consider doing panto.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.