Katie Price #323 1, 2 Krusties coming for you, 3, 4 Skanky's lying some more, 5,6 she's been nickedšŸ™

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

This weeks pod. Iā€™ve not listened yet as on holidayā€¦
But there is another delay re DVLAā€¦
Replying to DC from previous threadā€¦ā€¦Iā€™ve done it for you DC, it hurt, please hurry back from holiday, I donā€™t think I can do it again, theyā€™ve got way worse since I last listened to onešŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøšŸ˜

Starts with "Oh another stressful bloody day when you got the kids, has the kids all the time, says it like itā€™s a chore
Sheā€™s decorating the houseā€¦has money for this then.
Went to get her nails done with the grifting matriarchā€¦..boring story
Jett is always moaning that he wants to go home when at nail bar šŸ˜”
Now this is interestingā€¦..DVLA is now discrimination, they want medical notes about her feet as they say you're wearing medical boots, she says she doesn't wear them. She's really pissed off, had blood tests, Drs contacted, constant questions, itā€™s outrageous she says. itā€™s now affecting her health as she needs to driveā€¦.Iā€™m getting the impression she doesnā€™t have the records, or doesnā€™t want to tell DVLA the truthā€¦ā€¦haha the foot injury story is biting her hard
Getting her horse back, no reason given where the horse has been
Edna problems with solicitor and the house, want to know everything, sheā€™s now annoyed as well
Edna's new house has a wood burner...boring wood stories
Skank cannot pronounce chimneyā€¦says chimmmerery
Skank has had new laminate floors put down, painting everything grey,ā€¦.who paid for thisā€¦.all that Barbie stuff is going, sounds like all that last series MM bollox is going
Princess is gonna be earning well at the plaster classes
Still going to do beauty course with Princess, well timeā€™s running out with Panto and plasterclasses happening soon
Both worried about the live podcast, bit concerned itā€™s still not sold out
Doesn't drink but did when recording with Scarlett, got a bit tiddly
Plays track you don't wanna take your clothes off, itā€™s auto tuned, itā€™s really bad, they canā€™t fix her singing
Singing this track and free to love again at podcast, Skank doesn't get how it didn't chart
Singing talk next, always wanted to be a singer, doesn't sound like Whitney but she just loves singing, won't stop,also admits she can't dance
Really boring long section about the way people talk and sing...it's really really boring
Skank shat herself singing at the royal variety show she was so scared doing it live
Again admits she can't dance
Putting loads of new music out
Skank say when she's drunk (but doesnā€™t drink šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø) she thinks she's the bollox and will always sing.
Hates Edna playing classical music in the car
Wants to create a night with the Priceā€™s, hire a big venue, sell tickets, dress up and bang out great tunesā€¦sounds absolutely dreadful
Skank hasn't been out partying for ages....cackles...we know Skank you lie
People love the podcast says Edna, gets constant msgs telling her this, Skank doesn't get it, says she thinks they are boring...for once sheā€™s right
Boring story about Edna given a car by Skank on her 18th.
Question to them about listener who's partner won't commit, Skank tells her to just move on.
Question about mum guilt after having kids, shank says it's overwhelming, skank says she just carries on getting her hair done and lots of self care, don't let yourself go...empty shallow stuff, useless advice

That was it, honestly I know Iā€™m biased, but gee that was dreadful, these podcasts are the worst, DC is a Saint listening to them for usā€¦.respect due DC ā¤šŸ˜€

Me after listening to that

D1F872AB-F9AA-4D06-95F4-B2D467E6365E.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 87
Listened to some of podcast. She had to drop in ā€˜has kids all the timeā€™ ā€˜ Jett going to school! Sheā€™s disgusting. Discrimination reference feet. Fā€™ing & blinding. Says ā€˜primary lifeā€™ instead of private ! Sheā€™s Pissed off. Language dreadful. Obviously Edna primed what to ask questions appropriate. Constantly on about DVLA. Says ā€˜chimliesā€™ ā€™ not chimneyšŸ¤£. Doesnā€™t drink muchšŸ™€šŸ¤£. Tried to sing, shouted out BUNNY. Played some of song - shocking. Going to do the song at live show with Edna. Then will do a BallardšŸ¤®. Dopey idiots who purchased tickets in for a treat - take ear plugs šŸ™‰. Whitney HoosetonšŸ‘. Canā€™t even say that. Says she can sing but not dance. NO madam, you CANā€™T sing. You sound like a tortured animal. Edna says she can dance- No Edna, Iā€™ve seen you dance & you look like a wobbly jelly on a plate šŸ™ˆ. Couldnā€™t listen to any morešŸ’© from these 2 munsters. šŸ™‰šŸ™‰šŸ˜”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69
So paying Princess for the plaster classes ? Thatā€™s what I think I suggested a while back, easy way to get the money into a different persons bank ! And no offence to P but what exactly is she getting paid to do ? She isnā€™t a MUA and she isnā€™t a known tv ā€œcelebrityā€ šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
Maybe the grey makeover of MM is in readiness for renting or selling because who would want to buy it with plastic pink decor ! Just amazing how she can pay for stuff like that though when your average person has to either decorate themselves (good old b&q!) or just make do with what they got ! She is so out of touch with reality ā€¦. And cannot believe her fans can still continue to look at her for admiration!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Also said sheā€™s had new laminate laid upstairs and that sheā€™s doing the beauty course with P so it made sense for them to do the plaster classes, I did not recall SFP asking how the course was going as she knows itā€™s all a load of old BS

• Haha
Reactions: 30
As for annon tip off to DVLA , I think more likely they are smart enough in their fraud department to delve into social media of persons with dubious claims !
Quick google provides wealth of info for possible driving concernsā€¦..
ā€¦life changing injuries, foot brace / wheel chair , suicide attempts, frequent surgeries, mental health issues, books detailing ADHD/PTSD/trauma/depression, drug and alcohol excesses, criminal convictions, domestic violence, parking fines , misuse of disabled badge etc etc

Why does shes think itā€™s a conspiracy tip off šŸ¤£ itā€™s in plain sight

• Haha
Reactions: 54
The song Skank recorded, shouts out to Bunny to bring her the track, which is on her phoneā€¦.theyā€˜ve auto tuned it, itā€™s still tragic, you decide šŸ˜€ā€¦

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Recap of last thread

Skank started the thread on a secret trip to Ibiza, Tattle tracked her down, she was clubbing with a girl with have suspicions about, spotted flying back to Luton on Saturday. We still donā€™t know what she is doing on these trips, but most think itā€™s something dodgy/illegal.

SadBoy went on a night out, came home and someone had stolen his Range River, or so he says, he wasnā€™t happy, offered a Ā£5K reward for itā€™s return, so far no update on where it is. doesnā€™t sound like it was returned. Much hilarity was to be had on here about the car and where it was, what happened to itā€¦.was very funny šŸ˜€

21AC6BF3-BEEC-4983-9A0F-505DE7D8CF63.jpeg

All went quiet for a day, then it was discovered Skank had flown to MĆ½konos to pretend she was a young model shooting photos for Only Fans, by herself and with another model. We were treated to heavily filtered photos and videos of Skank behaving as if she was 18, not a 45yo mother of five. Needless to say it was tragic viewingā€¦.ewwwwwwā€¦..

34B500E5-5B28-4C57-9151-4EFA323B9EAD.jpeg

Skank has left the two young kids for a week now, no one knows who they are with, itā€™s just very sad she still has custody, nothing is changing despite her appalling parenting and behaviour.

Editā€¦.forgot about the Guardian article, it was a complete nothing piece, failed to challenge her nonsense, but the accompanying photos showed her true face, eeekā€¦

C96B6D5E-0B60-4833-A722-CA61507B9316.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
This fiendish person who sent the anonymous email to the DVLA - wonder if it was SB so she nicked his Rangey in revenge??

• Haha
Well done to those of you who endured the latest podcast. Feeling a bit šŸ’© today and listening to that bollocks will only make it worse!

As for getting her horse back, I think this must be Wallace sheā€™s on about. Perhaps heā€™s been out on loan? Interestingly I saw the chestnut mare she had was advertised for sale a few months back, but as a broodmare/companion so obviously could no longer be ridden. Donā€™t know if it was sold but it wouldnā€™t have been worth much at all. Just goes to show that once theyā€™re of no use to her she just discards them.
AFA1AB11-F5AB-4739-B1F7-1E6D75416D0B.jpeg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
How can a bankrupt own a big house that she says cannot be taken from her ( how she knows this is amazing ) has horses Wallace plus one she says she rides and a pony she declared has plenty of money for hair flights etc and says she is minted yet doesnā€™t seem to pay trustees just her mortgage

• Angry
Well done to those of you who endured the latest podcast. Feeling a bit šŸ’© today and listening to that bollocks will only make it worse!

As for getting her horse back, I think this must be Wallace sheā€™s on about. Perhaps heā€™s been out on loan? Interestingly I saw the chestnut mare she had was advertised for sale a few months back, but as a broodmare/companion so obviously could no longer be ridden. Donā€™t know if it was sold but it wouldnā€™t have been worth much at all. Just goes to show that once theyā€™re of no use to her she just discards them. View attachment 2492253
I dislike her even more now having read that :mad:

As to the crapcast, last week it was slagging off estate agents and this week its the DVLA and solicitors.
What next week eh or will we be back to Ex-Husbands?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
#324 Skankyā€™s bare arse cheeks are on display, put your clothes back on we all say

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The song Skank recorded, shouts out to Bunny to bring her the track, which is on her phoneā€¦.theyā€˜ve auto tuned it, itā€™s still tragic, you decide šŸ˜€ā€¦

View attachment 2492220
Her singing is actually awful - if she could sing I would grudgingly acknowledge it. The way she pronounces words when she sings is weird - it's like she's reading them out and it comes across as wooden. She can't control her breathing, her volume or her pitch. The growl and the catch in the back of the throat is sickening. She doesn't have a modern or classic singing voice, it's bad pub karaoke at the most generous. Who the duck would go 'I'll listen to Katie Price today whilst I'm running or working'?? Noone, it's complete cringe. And of course, your attention-starved, approval-craving second-best young daughter will say she likes it... the repercussions of defying a narcissistic mum are just not worth it, are they?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.