Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mmc

Chatty Member
Some ppl try to make her not exist to junior - it’s all in her mums book
She’s rattled
She’s never be a background mum it’s the people around him she sees him and still speaks to him
Lots of twats around him
---
Her and her family are always left in the background re Junior
---
Screaming for P asking her is she going to her dads
P says yes

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

WillowTree21

VIP Member
I think Kylie that this is what rattled the old prat Thursday,she knows what’s happening.Forensic analysts
Will dig deep very deep in all her nooks and crannies..🤣🤣
Also, the statements made about being 23k in debt to gas/electric, or whatever it was. Trying to now get finances in check…. She’s left it much too late. I wonder what account a DD has been set up with. That’s going to be one hell of a sum to pay monthly. As Stan pointed out, if she’s not paid them, probably not paid water, community charges, house insurance etc. still, she’s saving a little by not needing car insurance, MOT etc as she can’t legally drive. Blimey what an utter mess her life has become. Couldn’t happen to a nicer person😡👎. Let’s see who starts backing away from her. Wonder if her arrogant personality will still be spewing from her mutilated mouth. Hotel Priory looming or will stick 2 fingers up & book a long holiday💩

Joanna Surrey

VIP Member
I actually think Junior is a nice well brought up lad apart from the silly put on accent. He obviously wants to have a go at the music business and that's fine but he'll need something else to. I really can't see him making it big time and it would be a shame if he then spent his life just living off of being PAs son. Wonder what else he's interested in? As for Princess, I'm really surprised, after everything Peter and Emily have done to keep her away from the Skank crap show, that she is now spending so much time with her. It's gone on all summer. Wonder what happened?

WillowTree21

VIP Member
That was just a directions meeting. It will be that far ahead as court will need to be booked for a full day. I imagine she would of been told to get her shit together for this. No more excuses.
But we were under the impression this last hearing was all day, with her having to attend. Instead, again, changed to her NOT having to attend & only 15 mins. She’s had enough chances & hearings for Years to get her 💩together. I feel for you DC. This 💩show is endless & I personally find it disheartening . She never seems to get justice on anything, just drags on & on😢😡x.

• Heart
  • Sad
I wonder if she can blame a tattle site for causing a possible fraud investigation?

I knew this was a logical conclusion eventually because ; Years ago she agreed to pay 12k a month, after expenses. This 12k
a month extra to her living costs has gone somewhere. That's suspicious as hell.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
Using your 16 year old daughter to try and rejuvenate your flagging career is pathetic. And exploitative.

• Heart

maggie-moo

VIP Member
Kieran’s put a long story on Instagram re: Minister for Men. Worth a listen although don’t agree with all that F4J do.
Thought I'd share this, just incase any new Krusties don't know about the Go Fund Me that was set up to help Kieran with his legal costs in his fight for Jett and Bunny back.
Every little bit helps, so far Just over £9000 has been raised.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
Her videos keep popping up on tik tok and I have to say she’s a great mother to Harvey. I have a brother with special needs and it’s so hard some times but she’s managing so well from what I see
Oh its not one of these is it?
1695191536805.png

Lilly go read her wikis and then tell us what a "Great Mother" skank is

• Haha
  • Heart

LuvyaHarve

Did Bunny do her make up🤔. The days of her looking glamorous are over, with that figure and face, and great fashun sense she's done for. And the posing sideways pointy toe gurning over her shoulder is like she does not read the room, she needs to learn from P. If she is using Jetts m.h hope it's all being logged all the trips out. True agrophobics often need lots of therapy to open the front door, let alone go all over the place like he's going. His agrophobia is about as real as her paramedic training.
I got a lovely pic of my grandson 6 today, he was off to play for a neighbouring towns team and he's been scouted for Swansea pre Academy. My son takes him 3x a week watches him encourages him cheers him on. It breaks my heart to see what the idiot has taken off of Jett, now his life is being dragged around to photo ops, nail bars hairdressers. The only thing he's got in his life is bloody Roblox.,

• Sad
  • Heart

Parry1988

VIP Member
Those bloody great tits do absolutely nothing for her whatsoever. How can she even think that’s a good look. Everything she wears will always look bloody awful on her.
Princess does look more like Emily and Pete’s daughter, than she does KFP’s.
In these pics KP looks like kat slater from eastenders when she's been out on a bender, except in real life Jessie Wallace looks fine

• Haha

helptheaged

VIP Member
Just told OH about the delay and he thinks it’s a good thing IF she has said CW pays for things they will now be able to check his accounts, and they will have time to check any other anomalies

Reactions: 40

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Hi from Pom 😀💖 x
New thread and title ❤🧵😀💖 xx
I'm lurking and adding an emoji here and there for the time been as couldn't keep up but as promised a pic a day from my albums 😀 x..

Looool this one is a few years old now 😄 x..

Resizer_16231732838230.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Omg! I saw the Dailymail talking about a ”tattle site” and screenshots from the hearing and I thought…what did I miss? I shouldn’t be surprised that KP was lying as usual. Pretty brave of whoever logged into the hearing though. Well done that she now has to attend in person. She must be so angry 😆
There were 100% no screenshots from the hearing posted on here. It just proves she concocted a plan beforehand.

• Heart

Sjr2607

Chatty Member
I actually think Junior is a nice well brought up lad apart from the silly put on accent. He obviously wants to have a go at the music business and that's fine but he'll need something else to. I really can't see him making it big time and it would be a shame if he then spent his life just living off of being PAs son. Wonder what else he's interested in? As for Princess, I'm really surprised, after everything Peter and Emily have done to keep her away from the Skank crap show, that she is now spending so much time with her. It's gone on all summer. Wonder what happened?
Boyfriend came along, rules at PA house but no rules at skanks house, j know I would of chosen the no rule house when I was a teen

• Sad

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
If her heating is by oil, why are energy companies sending her £18k+ bills then?
And why is she setting up direct debits?
All the usual made up KP victim, pity stories.
Fuck off cunt and pay your way like the rest of us, you are "minted" after all!

• Heart

Anna666

VIP Member
Sometimes I imagine that Colleen, Stacey, Carol and Corries' Natalie Barnes are frequent these Skanky threads! 😄
---

She's infuriating. The Judge never got to see her on screen either - she managed to control the court-room in one fell swoop. I wonder whether the judge feels a bit stupid, looking back on that fiasco.
Still., glad she will now be summoned into court where everyone including the jury can gauge her body-language and reasons for reasons in all its fetidnous.
That's how I see it ... with her arrogant stupidity, zero impulse control, need to gob off without thinking first .... she has put herself in a position she wanted to avoid, now by her own hand, she will be fully exposed ... not all is lost ... if anything she will shit herself having to stand there, everyone watching, all sides with sharper minds firing questions at her, drug induced paranoia off the scale ... she can mouth off only when she's in control, to her dumb as fuck, few deluded arse lickers on IG, twaty twok, and that stupid pod cast she does with that bloated amish hamster sister ... Im waiting to see what her next trick will be, and will the judge be fooled again 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha