Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pom Bear

VIP Member
If Kipper wants a new house, this one's up for sale.

@Pom Bear
Loool and if Kipper changes her mind I think Rymi would love it, he can tiptoe through the tulips in the back garden 😄😄💖🥰🤗😘 xxx..

Resizer_16949885060611.jpg

If Katie does have it, I buy her a new sign for the gates ....

Resizer_16949885196673.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
How would journalists know this? Would it have been in the court transcripts they’ve likely applied for?
its brilliant news though!! hurrah 🙏
It says from 'a source'. They will have checked out the source. It could be someone close to the creditors.

'Forensic investigators are probing how bankrupt Katie Price funds her lavish spending sprees.

A new team has been assigned to the ex-glamour model’s case and is looking to find any hidden income streams. The bankruptcy unit is examining if she has secret bank accounts to funnel her earnings and deals with photographic agencies. A source said: “There is going to be no stone left unturned, as they try to ascertain what is going on with her finances.”''

I'm guessing the person who left the DailyMail comment a few days ago was correct and her finances are being delved into!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

WillowTree21

VIP Member

Hmmmmmm :unsure: lets hope its true!!! 😈
Need to start by looking at Black Sheep company for a start & accounts of Harvey’s. Finances being transacted & paid into somewhere. Where did Channel 4 MM fees get paid & the Harvey shows? Where’s the bill’s being paid from (seems maybe not utilities)? Holiday spending, flights, hotels etc. The endless daily stories she drip feeds to RedTops, photographs, the fee’s are going somewhere. Endless, bottomless pot of cash it appears. About time, if true, a full forensic financial investigation should be launched.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

DC16

VIP Member
Doubt it. Boris B wasn’t able to.
It’ll all come out when it’s ready 🙂
I’m going by the, ‘no news is good news’. If it had been thrown out in anyway, she would have loved to gloat that evening on TT, as she usually does.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

tracey3871

VIP Member
I reckon Kipper will either pull out if the panto altogether with a random excuse, or, do one performance and claim she is too 'petrified' to do another because the audience was full of people from Tattle

• Haha
Reactions: 54

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Funny isn't it that everytime skank has a dig at someone she always says "it's in my mum's book" the book that she hasn't read, doesn't know its contents, didn't give any input on and certainly thinks that if she says "it's in my mum's book" before slagging anyone off she's not a troll, shes not at fault and can't be taken to court because she's repeating that she hasn't read, doesn't know its contents, didn't give any input on. 🤣

• Haha
Hahhhh haaa

Junior was asked not to mention her on LW. She's 'disapointed with the presenters'.

Oh dear KP, it won't just be the presenters it will be the entire production and ITV that didn't want you mentioned.

'It's so cruel'.

'Jnr and Pete's management have to remember I am not background mother and no matter how you try and keep me out of their life it won't happen, end of'.

'Some people try and make him not exist to me' They don't like me.....People around him and I'm sick of it.
'There's a lot of twats around him'
'They are there for the money'
'Me and my family are always in the background'

Has she just done a big libel there? Maybe it's because you'll damage his life. She can't stand not to take attention away.

• Wow
  • Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
#320 Though clad in velour, Skank has no allure, she smells like manure, no comeback for sure.

Sorry, rainy Sunday boredom 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

coolcat2022

VIP Member
Just seen this.
BH will be in February.
I’m fucking done with this bint. She’s boring. I wish @DC16 @WillowTree21 @Angelic37 and the rest the best. I’ve contributed to KHs fundraiser - I wish him all the best too.

I’m taking a break from this thread.

• Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Something's definitely wrong in skankyland, skanks definitely rattled about something she's trying to keep a lid on it's been nothing but deflection and now skanks playing the H sympathy card. Skank needs something quick and she's using everything and everyone at the moment no mention of Juniors record until it made #1 on some chart then it was "i'm so proud he gets his talent from me i'm recording a record and releasing it on tik tok" then uses his LW interview to attack the panel, Pete,Claire. Then prinny announces a Collab with shein and hours later skank announces a big reveal involving prinny. She's buttering up Dionne (who hasn't been seen with skank since 2019 when she quit working for skank) about being her BFF and having each others back so something from skanks past is being used (maybe involving her past treatment of the kids when skank left them with strangers while on various benders and holidays) and now she's on about Pricey Towers being to big and complaining about big energy bills and saying she needs a smaller place. Yes something definitely up in skankyland and skanks rattled. 😎

• Heart

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
Her videos keep popping up on tik tok and I have to say she’s a great mother to Harvey. I have a brother with special needs and it’s so hard some times but she’s managing so well from what I see
Either your comment is dripping with sarcasm or you're a moron. I can't quite figure out which...

• Haha

d20012008

Hey sink boy how about a cryptic quote now,you absolute fucking tosser.
You were quick after the court case,let`s hear what you have to say now.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Wonder if the Panto people will be happy when they hear their ‘Star‘ is having their finances forensically examined 🤔 All that negative publicity coming to a family-friendly theatre production in Liverpool very soon.

• Haha

mrspig99

VIP Member
I rang 111 the none urgent police number to report my son missing after his wife rang at 2am to say she,d not heard anything since 12.30 am from him. They said He,s probably pissed and sleeping it off at his mates. I know my son and this is not his way. Long story short found him dumped in the grounds of a substation, lost tooth grazes down his face and side ,large gash that required glue and stitches, concussion. We surmise he was hit by a car or assaulted, told the police they said have you got cctv or any evidence, apparently his injuries not evidence. If not we can,t investigate. Bit of a difference if your Skank and break a fingernail.
Yes I can totally believe that. My friend's brother went missing a couple of years ago, never came home from work. His wife ( he had only been married 3 weeks) rang police, they said nothing we can do until he's been missing 24 hours so his friends went out and searched all night for him. One of them found him in his work van the next morning, sadly dead, he had had a massive heart attack. The police are useless at times. But tell them somebody has hurt your feelings by calling you the wrong pronoun and they are there like a shot!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

Angelic37

VIP Member
Thought I'd share this, just incase any new Krusties don't know about the Go Fund Me that was set up to help Kieran with his legal costs in his fight for Jett and Bunny back.
Every little bit helps, so far Just over £9000 has been raised.
Thank you for sharing 😊 every penny helps and makes a difference, Kieran's fight for his children is financially as well as mentally draining, Sam said Kieran couldn't have done it without the kindness that has been shown to him. ❤

• Heart

tracey3871

VIP Member
When you're speed reading to catch up & think Skanky & Scarlett's new single is going to be "I had horseradish sauce on my fishcakes" 🤣🎤🎶👩‍🎤 Was it written by Ed Shearing 🤔 Will it be produced by Rik Live (career dead) 🤔
Pinky needs more coffee this morning ☕☕☕☕

@SmillieKylie your main woman played a blinder in Leicester on Sunday. My friend was lucky enough to be there & she said she was absolutely blown away by her.

@tracey3871 are you ok? It's okay for poster's to have different opinions. It's not okay for you to be attacked for your comment x
I took a break .. the attacks are unfair... I have ignored previously, but, my comment regards Russell Brand has been misconstrued... I am someone who has been raped, I know all too well the way that criminal justice works blaming the victim and how you are treated by the police ... Kippers pretend assault claims really piss me off because it is something that genuinely happened to me. I work within the criminal justice System as well ...I never said Brand was innocent ... he is a misogynistic twat and I have never ever found him funny ... I have been attacked for saying that the past. I believe in protecting the law, tria by media is wrong and the media misled these women which undermines their legal case against him ... its the mainstream media who have an agenda against him because he is calling him out ... that doesn't mean he is innocent, it only means that they want him gone. He should face protection in court with a jury and what the media has done means that is almost impossible ... they just want to cancel him, whatvhe did to the women doesn't matter

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
Has to mention Pete constantly.

Get the hint KP, Junior doesn’t want to know you

• Heart
Reactions: 49