Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Does any one find it hilarious that no famous people want to associate with her, even z listers, and she's not invited on any celeb reality programmes anymore like when she did SAS yet kieron no matter how many false claims she throws at him gets invited to play at this and rub shoulder with (z list) celebs
He's more famous than her now 🤣View attachment 2453283
This is a joke eh?
Famalies? Sellebrity like sell out?
This can’t be for real 😂

Reactions: 8

KK77

VIP Member
People don't need to have a legal background. A few minutes on google will tell you how long family court cases generally take ( 6 months or longer) , a quick google will also tell you the courts have severe backlogs due to funding and various things ( not uncommon to take 12 months) . This is also a complex case where one parent has made some very serious allegations.....that adds to the timeframe.
Except the topic was the bankruptcy hearing

Reactions: 7

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
Would they tell reporters that it was cancelled and rescheduled? It just seems strange that nothing has been said
the meeting lasted about 15 mins ( i read somewhere,maybe here) if they havnt got a date yet, there is nothing to tell them, so no point in an article

Reactions: 5

KK77

VIP Member
What is it that people can’t seem to understand about procedures and protocols being followed in legal situations. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Things don’t happen overnight, or weeks or even months sometimes.
I guess not everyone has your background.

• Angry
Reactions: 5

helptheaged

VIP Member
the meeting lasted about 15 mins ( i read somewhere,maybe here) if they havnt got a date yet, there is nothing to tell them, so no point in an article
That’s what I thought it really needs to be sorted but looks like she has won again
---
That’s what I thought it really needs to be sorted but looks like she has won again
Other than when it was cancelled before the put it in the press so thought they would say that it was cancelled again

Reactions: 4