Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
These Diversity Awards, were there any big names there?
Of course there was you silly Billy,,, didn't you see the pictures of love island star male model TV and film extra stuntman luxury bespoke car dealer millionaire globe trotting pays for everything bestest uncle step daddy the one and biggest skanks ever had and fiancé Carl. J. Woods. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 45

wthamidoinghere

VIP Member
Said photographic agencies will have to cooperate, too, won't they? 👀

Oh, here's hoping she's absolutely shitting herself.

• Heart

Ambrosie

VIP Member
Re Junior's accent - you would have thought the Teachers at his Private School would tell him to stop talking like a Gangster
I used to be a PCSO a few years ago. There was this little twat drug dealer who was about 18 and he spoke in a way that was worse than Junior’s fake accent. His was obviously very put on. I knew him quite well and one day while I was out patrolling I saw him with his mum (who I assume didn’t know he was a dealer). So I said hello and his answered me in a perfectly normal accent!! Haha. So I said “oh do you drop the silly gangster accent for your mum?” and his mum slapped him round the head and told him to stop talking like an idiot…..lol

• Haha
Its all BS the police wont be investigating any of this stuff at all. I imagine she phones 101, gets a ref no then later a letter arrives in rhe post saying case closed as no crime committed or perpetrator not traceable etc.

Just invents BS for attention. 😂 almost like the police need a non-molestation/ restraining order against her as well
I wonder if she tried to get some sort of investigation going after the court hearing into 'Sarah worst tattle troll evah'.....it didn't work so
she's gone off on one about a random video on TikTok instead?
---
I noticed on the goloveyourself podcast instagram page. People were struggling to understand what she bought to this episode, said she was rude for talking over people and didn't answer the questions, just deflected and blamed men (all true). These comments were from people who usually listen to the go love yourself podcasts, so there you go KP.
These people seem to have IQs beyond single digits too unlike her fawning fans who comment on her page 'why do you follow', 'she's a good muvah to Harvey' repeatedly.

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.17.20.png
Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.22.37.png

Screen Shot 2023-09-20 at 10.22.11.png

Last edited:
  • Heart

henriettadubois2

VIP Member
I am only going to comment on Brand situation once. I dont like him, don't like his attitudes or behaviour, don't find him funny & never have ... BUT ... that said ...Trial by media is wrong, end of - we have courts, judge and jury for a reason
The women making these claims should have taken them to the police, as it stands they now can't hope to secure a conviction against him due to airing them in the media like this - he simply could not have a fair trial due to public opinion, the only result here is that he gets 'cancelled' by the mainstream media.
Brand is the one who has a strong legal case against the media for this documentary and coverage of it.
There is an agenda here ... and it's NOT about protecting or giving the women involved a voice. I think it's more to do with Brands political agenda
---
“.

Oh bless.
You know nothing about the legal system.
You know nothing about sexual assault convictions.
You know nothing about political agendas or power.
You know nothing about surviving sexual assault.
You know nothing about what women who have survived should do.

• Angry
  • Heart

Saffy123

God she looks so old! Know many wonen mid 40s all glossy hair, size 12-14, stylish clothes eg satin shirt, coloured blazer and fitted jeans or shaped trousers and heels on a night out. Glowing skin, bit of botox and perhaps teeth whitened, look great

Wtf has happened with her? Looks like she lives in a caravan and wears whatever is on the floor. Hair looks like an 80s wig. Why does she have so many warts around face? Thought they are removable 🤷‍♀️

• Haha

The dog's doodah

Why would Junior talk about her when he's invited onto LW because of HIS singing career. She's so desperate it's embarrassing.

• Heart

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
Telling P she’s disgusted in LW regarding junior not mentioning her
Miserable heiffer - why put her own son into a downer on what was a fab oportunity, just because the interview didn't all revolve around her. Selfish to its utterly rotten core that one.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

Lunagooner

VIP Member
Skanks on W tonight at 9pm their showing 'what Harvey did next'.
Is someone testing the water to see if the ratings are any good to give her another reality show, don't know who owns W or is it another one of those satellite channels run by the BBC, ITV, C4 or C5 but something's brewing. 😎
Count me out Stan i don't care what Harvey did to begin with never mind next

• Haha
Reactions: 44

Stan Butler

VIP Member
If any monies have gone through sink boys account wether personal or business would daddy Woods (think he's a director or something of sink boys car business) also be open to an audit and search aswell seen as sink boys named as director of daddy Woods companies. It's going to be a bloodbath i tell you a bloodbath the clan trying to save the gravy train Jeyda and slymi fat little fuck Rymi and sink boy and maybe daddy Woods trying to save their own arses and trying to stop a forensic search of their accounts. Fucking fuckety fuck fuck the arsehole enablers are bum squeaking. 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

Mavvers

Chatty Member
Just been reading the news about Russel brand why oh why aren’t they doing skanky his is all sexual abuse etc but she fits the bill also lewd comments on book signings poor old garath gates etc etc
Good call. A 'Dispatches Special ' on KP would fill 90 minutes. Let's face it, most of the investigative donkey-work has been done by Tattlers and can be found in the Wiki.

RachieBoo

Ju ior needs to keep her away for his image. His team know she will make it all about herself, just as she does with Princess. Saying that she will wear same outfit etc. ITV are blacklisting her that 7s clear and it's hurting her ego....Big Time 😄😁😅🤣 so now she is shitting herself as she k own everything is closing in on her. Time IS running out for her. I am not bothered by the delay with BH, she was clearly crapping her plastic chav pants the way she came out shouting about tattle in court. To me this means we bother her, so job done. She wanted it thrown out, but the judge will make her attend in person next time but she will now face a grilling in person with media in the court, her days at the MM are numbered now! We will all still be here ready to raise our glasses one day, she is not a happy person she is living on borrowed time, she knows it. Her looks are fading, her house will be removed from her and she will have a fall out with Princess soon, familiarity breeds contempt and Katie will get jealous of the BF and turn on him, she will also get jealous of Princess developing into the stunning woman she is becoming, a real natural beauty. She will start playing Bunny off against her as Bunny will replace Prinny as easier to manipulate. Her older children will start seeing her vindictive shit and jealousy soon enough. (Junior already has)

• Heart

chickenstewbles

Chatty Member
Let’s look on the bright side ladies.

November - The live podcast where she’s very likely to say something highly inappropriate and make a complete prat of herself.

December - The shortest stint in panto ever. If it happens it will be cringeworthy plus we can run a book on how many days she’ll manage before the “talcum powder” takes over.

Then it’s a hop skip and a jump to FEBRUARY!

IN PERSON
FULL DAY
BH FINALE!!!!!!

plus Ample time for her to make a total dick of herself in the weeks in between.

• Heart
  • Haha
The hearing last week, the public have a right to either be there, or log on to watch. There is no *people who shouldn't be here* She was creating drama to disrupt it, obviously, but is she aware that she can't exclude members of the public, no matter who they are. She didn't seem aware of the important details of the restraining order against her. 😶
Lol at Loose Women/ITV banning her, J is in an awkward position, and I bet he's unhappy Prinny is spending so much time with her. Thing is, if nobody wanted to mention me, be near me, at some point I'd wonder why. Not old crocodile skin, she just moans about it.
She seems enraged that she's not at the centre of things. Anytime I think she's acting a little bit sober and normal she comes out
with some rant or ridiculous statement which shows how vindictive and unhinged she is.
She got a charge against her house from lying about Pete and Claire Powell years ago, she's still in trouble because of it.....yet off she goes again!

Reactions: 42

lilly92

Her videos keep popping up on tik tok and I have to say she’s a great mother to Harvey. I have a brother with special needs and it’s so hard some times but she’s managing so well from what I see

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42