Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Poor Snarly Carly you think your a zlister but after last nights outing you are nothing, a nobody, a Klingon, a beggy mooch, grifting and poncing off mistress skank. You have delusions that your "the one" but skanks put you in your place again your nothing more than an errand boy, chauffeur, babysitter and for the moment someone skank needs, it's clear you want the fame attached to skank but last night you were relegated to something skank has stepped in, no pictures of you with skank or any of the kids arriving, no pictures of you on the red carpet, no interviews with any press while skank and prinny did you weren't even mentioned in interviews you were walking around looking and hoping someone from the press would stop you to interview or take a picture but you got nothing and had to do with a highly filtered to fuck selfie because if you hadn't posted that no one and i mean no one would know you were there. 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Maybe this is why the hearing changed to a 'directions hearing'. There's now 5 months to investigate and prepare evidence to give back to the court. It could very well result in criminal charges.
Could be the reason skank was trying to butter up Dionne with her BFF got each others back post,, the forensic accountant will be going back years and wanting to know how she paid people who worked for her aswell. 😎

• Heart

mammywhite

Chatty Member
Is she severely short sighted the way she keeps squinting to read the messages, and if she doesn’t like being pushed out of Juniors life how does she think K feels with her pushing B&J out of his life , it shows it’s all about her.

• Angry

JaynieDay

VIP Member

Hmmmmmm :unsure: lets hope its true!!! 😈
Woohoo!!! I fucking love it!! Do you love it!! ABOUT FUCKING TIME 🥳🎉🥳🍾🍾🎉🎊🎉🍾

Ooh poor Harve Bear is going to be working overtime on deflecting for the cunt.
---
Anyone else wondering if she had an incline and that’s why she pulled the “Tattlers are after me” bullshit.

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Silly question but has mother of the year got off her arse or sent anyone to check on Jett and his bonfire building chopping wood with a fucking kitchen knife and his matches/lighter. 🤬

• Sad
  • Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
If I read one more comment about her being a good mum I’m going to rip my tits off in rage.
Terrifying that these arseholes also have a right to vote.

• Haha
  • Angry

midsummer blue

VIP Member
Those bloody great tits do absolutely nothing for her whatsoever. How can she even think that’s a good look. Everything she wears will always look bloody awful on her.
Princess does look more like Emily and Pete’s daughter, than she does KFP’s.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Winepig

VIP Member
Hello my lovely bunch of Twolls 😘
Thank you for all the votes - it’s very kind of you all . Just say if my constant entries start to grate & I’ll desist ❤

And thank you@Parry1988 for the new thread .

We shall overcome ! We shall overcome !
We shall overcome sommmmmeee dayyyyy! 🎵

• Heart
  • Haha

Sir Lancelot

VIP Member
So he can't go to school but can go to hectic awards with press and photographers and noise and loads of people no problem.

ok.

• Angry

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I like his recent release.
Yes, I do, too, and I watched a clip of his interview with Loose Women.

Imagine if he had been brought up solely by Kipper - I doubt he would have a work ethic, moral compass and be a polite and humble young man.

Although he is 18, I don't think it should be a Junior Andre bashing thread.

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
I noticed on the goloveyourself podcast instagram page. People were struggling to understand what she bought to this episode, said she was rude for talking over people and didn't answer the questions, just deflected and blamed men (all true). These comments were from people who usually listen to the go love yourself podcasts, so there you go KP.

• Haha
Reactions: 47

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
@SmillieKylie your main woman played a blinder in Leicester on Sunday. My friend was lucky enough to be there & she said she was absolutely blown away by her.
B
Hi Squirrel, oh yes I watched Kylie at the Radio 2 thing, OMG she was fabulous, I would say that, wouldn’t I 😁 but honestly, she was brilliant on Sunday ❤, top of her game, Kylie’s back, better than ever 😁❤

I haven’t posted on here since last Thursday’s events, that day finally took my faith, felt so sorry and angry for DC and everyone who has fought to bring her to account. That day’s happenings were deffo orchestrated by Skank and yet again we had no resolution, it was so deflating. I personally needed to see something happen, but it’s been pushed back another 5 months. I lost hope last week, can’t invest anymore time or thought into the BH now, for me I can see something happening in February where we see it deferred again. So sadly I don’t expect anything from the process now. I hope I’m pleasantly surprised, but for me I’m parking the BH stuff now.

She’s going to carry on spending (more ponies I hear) she’s going to carry on living in that dumb house she can’t afford (not paying the energy costs) and sadly I don’t see B & J going back to KH anytime soon, poor J in particular, zero education (he’s not being home-schooled) excluded from his friends and old social activities, Skank’s just turning him into the new H, and no one will stop her. I know KH is doing all he can and I do believe the Go Fund Me has helped (does look like Skank can‘t take them abroad, which is a big win and no doubt the fund helped in that) but still it drags on, there will be no quick resolution, the process is slow, I get that, but watching her destroy them is heartbreaking. J looks a lonely confused soul now whenever I see him, it’s been nearly a year, that child has been so failed. Breaks my heart she has been allowed to do this, and continues to do so.

Skank’s also now stopped P’s college education, and swayed her head to ignore her father’s and Claire’s advice. I think we will see P work increasingly with Skank, with that chancer bf in tow, he’s turning into a milder version of SB, not a vile nasty bit of work like SB is, but looks like he wants fame off P’s back in some way, encouraging her to go down the influencer path, he’s coming across just like SB in that respect. I’m finding it very sad Skank is now negatively affecting P’s life as well.

I know Skank is still flailing around desperately, and isn’t really winning, far from it, but it’s time she was properly cancelled, time she was brought to account for all her deceit and lies, but she’s still getting work from things like these guest podcasts, that latest one, the two women were slated by their regular listeners, still people have her on their shows, saying the same old shit. That bloody production company are still making crappy TV shows with her, which will probably get picked up by C4, and we will probably get another MM show, Just don’t get it, she’s boring beyond belief, but still they platform her.

Anyway I’m taking a bit of a step back from her nonsense, I hate injustice, it’s not good for my mental health watching her carry on destroying people’s lives with impunity, but I’ll still lurk around the place, something may happen to restore my faith in her big comeuppance. I’ll deffo be around to laugh at the plaster classes, the Panto, and nonsense like her new music she announced yesterday 🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ve lost my faith, but I can still manage to laugh at her.

Woo Hoo, I don’t love following the Skank antics at mo 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Anyway, here’s my Kylie below on Sunday she gives me life, pure joy. Skank just drags me down, sucks the life out of you…

Be a Kylie not a Skank, you read here Skank, she’s 55, 10 years older than you, look at her, 100x plus the person you are in every aspect of life 🥳…..

12C0393B-C2E7-4397-AC98-B22940C7AA4C.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
Am I surprised the BH has moved to another date now? NO. I,ve said it before no matter what she does she gets away with it. Watch her now start having holidays buying designer gear, out and about spend, spend spend. Rubbing everyone’s nose in it.xx. Time for me to have a break until the red tops actually report that justice has happened. Thank you to DC16 and all the others for their hard work and reporting. She is a disgusting human being who uses and abuses all, god help all the kids apart from Junior who seems more au fait with the,manipulating cow. If the red tops don,t print she,s received justice maybe we,ll see a report she has crashed her car while drunk and drugged upland finally goes to jail. It,s been a blast people.

• Heart
  • Sad
'Our whole family are left out because they hate me'

She's still going on about Loose women.

Why can't she see Jnr has his own career ( as it is). She's a typical narc, she is absolutely livid she is not attached like a leech to everything her child gets praise for.

• Heart
  • Sick

Mmc

Chatty Member
How would journalists know this? Would it have been in the court transcripts they’ve likely applied for?
its brilliant news though!! hurrah 🙏

Winepig

VIP Member
#320 Persona Non Grata for the Loose Women panel - coz even they are sick of her flannel .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Grrrr

There is no hope of her EVER getting justice, in any shape or form. I've lost complete hope. She's played the judge & courts like 'a kipper' & won AGAIN. Delaying the bankruptcy how many times now? She must be laughing her ugly, deformed head off. :poop: :sick: (n)

• Angry
  • Sad

Mmc

Chatty Member
Asking ppl to DM her she’s looking to buy one or two ponies for J&B
---
J was told not to mention her on LW 🤣 she’s disappointed she says
---
Says LW were told not to ask him questions about her was all about Pete
Blaming Claire

• Haha
  • Angry

BadJanet

VIP Member
Give me my normal house, regular car etc any day.
She sits surrounded by her designer this and that but has to see the butchered reality of the face she has created every morning in the mirror.
Not just the surgery but her selfish, narcissistic, lying, greedy, vindictive personality has shaped her face and figure.
Are you happy Katie?
Does your future look bright?

• Heart