Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This "clothing haul" - is it something like grifting a load of stuff off a shop, stuffing tons of things in a trolley and walking out with them??
Probably got if from the charity shop ... you know ... after her weekly volunteer slot

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm confused. For two months, since the last BH was postponed to last week, there was an understanding here that last Thursday's session would last all day and could end up with her going to prison. Krusties were planning to break out the Kylie wine to celebrate, etc. So how did all day/possible jail end up as 15 minutes online, with KP seemingly none the worse off?

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bets on Skanky coming out with a Russell Brand experience?
I wouldn't bet. Those two are like two peas in a pod. Self obsessed, vile narcissists.
Too similar. Would be surprised if they were ever even in same room together. Apparently RB has smelly hair , him and KP combined would be one stinky combo!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
KP and Brand have met before. He gave her advice on Kieran's supposed sex addiction on Loose Women 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She talks to her fans as though they were mentally challenged children. Is she incapable of talking in a normal tone of voice. She's such an old dog.
---

You can be 100% certain that with Skank it would be fully consensual and she'd probably be the one doing the chasing as she's a long way past the age group RB fancies.
I'm a bit tired and hungover but honestly thought she was saying that the floors are back in, had to watch it a few times to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm confused. For two months, since the last BH was postponed to last week, there was an understanding here that last Thursday's session would last all day and could end up with her going to prison. Krusties were planning to break out the Kylie wine to celebrate, etc. So how did all day/possible jail end up as 15 minutes online, with KP seemingly none the worse off?
I could be wrong but I understand the judge had lots of hearings that day, short ones, online so people don't have to travel. Do not know why changed but not for her benefit, maybe for practical reasons judges time etc? Don't think she was getting special treatment. Though she tried to cancel it but it didn't work. Just think it was a directional one, the next one will be the full one and she has to be at that and now they are wise to her pathetic tricks 🤞

Reactions: 21
Possibly it should have been, but maybe they added in a directions hearing so that they could ensure that they could lay out exactly how the next event would go (given as she has kept finding ways to kick the can down the road). At least that way she couldn't blame it on no missing post bock, or (by her own admission) Carol refusing to receive any court documents.

From what was said she was extremely vocal at the beginning of the session, so hopefully the judge would have had time to also remind her of the protocol once she is in court.

The next session is likely scheduled for the next available day, and the summary should provide further clarity.
---
I liken these "court things" as she calls it to a game of chess. She keeps moving out of a check position, but in reality she is being pushed further into a corner before we get checkmate, but not before she has sacrificed all of her pawns (SB Jeyda, DLF etc).

• Haha
Reactions: 30
KP and Brand have met before. He gave her advice on Kieran's supposed sex addiction on Loose Women 🙄

I am only going to comment on Brand situation once. I dont like him, don't like his attitudes or behaviour, don't find him funny & never have ... BUT ... that said ...Trial by media is wrong, end of - we have courts, judge and jury for a reason
The women making these claims should have taken them to the police, as it stands they now can't hope to secure a conviction against him due to airing them in the media like this - he simply could not have a fair trial due to public opinion, the only result here is that he gets 'cancelled' by the mainstream media.
Brand is the one who has a strong legal case against the media for this documentary and coverage of it.
There is an agenda here ... and it's NOT about protecting or giving the women involved a voice. I think it's more to do with Brands political agenda
---
Breaking news .... Sinky and Skanky spotted at airport with new personalised luggage on yet another 'make or break, much needed holiday' ... several other passengers asked who the puctures on the cases were as they looked nothing like them ...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Possibly it should have been, but maybe they added in a directions hearing so that they could ensure that they could lay out exactly how the next event would go (given as she has kept finding ways to kick the can down the road). At least that way she couldn't blame it on no missing post bock, or (by her own admission) Carol refusing to receive any court documents.

From what was said she was extremely vocal at the beginning of the session, so hopefully the judge would have had time to also remind her of the protocol once she is in court.

The next session is likely scheduled for the next available day, and the summary should provide further clarity.
---
I liken these "court things" as she calls it to a game of chess. She keeps moving out of a check position, but in reality she is being pushed further into a corner before we get checkmate, but not before she has sacrificed all of her pawns (SB Jeyda, DLF etc).
Perhaps @Schmooze can give us some info on what exactly a directions hearing means and what will most likely happen next?

Reactions: 16
Saw this on her podcast post on her IG from one of her fan(atic)s
So Tattlers are hackers now? 😆😅 I know there's some clever people on here but really now, we're like anonymous or something?! Scary bunch we are...... and possibly related to the bandits and Post bok stealers.

Screen Shot 2023-09-17 at 17.37.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 27

The hair, the teeth, the lips, the norks, the pointy toe. A little giggle on a sleepy Sunday 😂😂
FFS. It's not enough that she makes me want to scratch my own eyes out, now she wants to make me rip my bleeping ears off as well. This fucker is definitely trying to wind us all up 😈😈😈. Well, it's not working... Much🤣🤣. I literally can't think of anything nasty enough to say about her. 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 19

I don't know how she blagged her way into getting on LW. I thought she was boring and didn't participate much unless the conversation was about her or sex.

Reactions: 19
I am only going to comment on Brand situation once. I dont like him, don't like his attitudes or behaviour, don't find him funny & never have ... BUT ... that said ...Trial by media is wrong, end of - we have courts, judge and jury for a reason
The women making these claims should have taken them to the police, as it stands they now can't hope to secure a conviction against him due to airing them in the media like this - he simply could not have a fair trial due to public opinion, the only result here is that he gets 'cancelled' by the mainstream media.
Brand is the one who has a strong legal case against the media for this documentary and coverage of it.
There is an agenda here ... and it's NOT about protecting or giving the women involved a voice. I think it's more to do with Brands political agenda
---
“.

Oh bless.
You know nothing about the legal system.
You know nothing about sexual assault convictions.
You know nothing about political agendas or power.
You know nothing about surviving sexual assault.
You know nothing about what women who have survived should do.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Oh bless.
You know nothing about the legal system.
You know nothing about sexual assault convictions.
You know nothing about political agendas or power.
You know nothing about surviving sexual assault.
You know nothing about what women who have survived should do.
Without trying to upset other posters, I absolutely agree with every word you have posted. Unfortunately, hidden in plain sight is far too frequent. Brand reminds me of Danny Masterson in so many ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I wonder how long she will put up with Princess being around if Princess is going to get all the headlines and she will be related to just being 'Princess's mum' rather than being Katie Price with daughter? That's got to hurt her ego surely? I'm betting a few more headlines like that and P will be shipped off back to her dad pronto! KP only wants her around for the attention, she is expecting all the 'lookalike' and 'twinning' comments. She won't like being relegated to just being P's mum.
---

I detest the guy but I also don't think the whole trial by media thing is right, if these women have genuine complaints then they need to present them in a court of law not a TV show.
They probably did report it and nothing happened. Same happened with Savile and the Lost prophets singer.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I could be wrong but I understand the judge had lots of hearings that day, short ones, online so people don't have to travel. Do not know why changed but not for her benefit, maybe for practical reasons judges time etc? Don't think she was getting special treatment. Though she tried to cancel it but it didn't work. Just think it was a directional one, the next one will be the full one and she has to be at that and now they are wise to her pathetic tricks 🤞
I'm inclined to agree with you, it was published as a 15 minute hearing I think.
I'm guessing it was more a review, had any payments been made, had she, and the others listed like OF etc cooperated and given the information requested.
Now I expect either a full day's hearing or it to change to criminal.

Reactions: 25
And THE SUN are on the case.

View attachment 2455129

I personally prefer the Daily Fail's headline of 'surgically enhanced assets' because she always acts like they're all natural..... i.e. "I look great for 45..."!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
--
Im glad you are only going to comment once on the Brand Situation
Because assuming the victims are lying and the Research Teams at The Times and C4 haven’t investigated before going public with a Millionaire Celebrity is in my opinion incredibly naive and ignorant, People Need to start Listening and the attitude you have is Victim Blaming, well done for being Part of the Problem 👿👿😡😡😤

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.