Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her ‘designer shopping’. Obviously drew the line at a T-shirt for Jett. They still looked like a sack of tatties poor things. Money can’t buy class, this would have nearly paid her debt o the blind school.
Knowing kipper, they’re snide

Ps. I dislike Burberry, was more of an Aquascutum girl myself

• Heart
Reactions: 14
#320 Though clad in velour, Skank has no allure, she smells like manure, no comeback for sure.

Sorry, rainy Sunday boredom 🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
I think Keiron successfully put the brakes on any budding modelling career for Bunny or Jett. Remember that child modelling is a lucrative, and common business. Hundreds of kids do it. Have contracts with H&M and other companies. You’d think in these nepotistic times B&J would be a sure thing for fronting a fashion company, or game consolE. Something they could continue as adults if they were successful, but nope. All Bunny seems able to do is try to get illegal TikTok and Instagram accounts, which she is too young for closed down. I bet Katie isn’t happy about that.

Reactions: 16
I think Keiron successfully put the brakes on any budding modelling career for Bunny or Jett. Remember that child modelling is a lucrative, and common business. Hundreds of kids do it. Have contracts with H&M and other companies. You’d think in these nepotistic times B&J would be a sure thing for fronting a fashion company, or game consolE. Something they could continue as adults if they were successful, but nope. All Bunny seems able to do is try to get illegal TikTok and Instagram accounts, which she is too young for closed down. I bet Katie isn’t happy about that.
Didn't she try and do a Jett and Bunny line with one of her made in China labels, was it jyy? Can't remember, obvs sank like a brick.

Reactions: 18
It seemed quite general to me. ..... 'What is it that people can’t seem to understand about procedures and protocols being followed in legal situations''.....
Someone did say something about the kids too and how they thought there was no hope Kieran getting them back in the previous comment. google has info on all these legal procedures things, that still applies.
You are just rude. I know how long these things take. I have never ever queried this, I work in and around it daily. Why do you assume I need google? When DC said why don’t people understand I simply pointed out that not everyone on here understands the system in the same way as DC.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
You are just rude. I know how long these things take. I have never ever queried this, I work in and around it daily. Why do you assume I need google? When DC said why don’t people understand I simply pointed out that not everyone on here understands the system in the same way as DC.
I think things may have been picked up wrong, I also mistook your post as sarcasm. That's the problem sometimes on forums, comments can be misunderstood.

Reactions: 25
There was Princess & Bunny and Junior & Jett a few years ago

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Nothing I've said is rude at all......and I was replying succinctly to a comment that was also extremely blunt sounding. I'm sure we can leave it there.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Didn't she try and do a Jett and Bunny line with one of her made in China labels, was it jyy? Can't remember, obvs sank like a brick.
Didn't she include Junior and Princess in those as well? I am sure that I remember the photos. Another failed venture!

Reactions: 16
Well we would all watch THAT one if they made that for sure! It's about time some TV show stopped blowing smoke up her ass and actually delved into her properly.
If true.....I wonder what they're waiting for. The comment makes it sound as if it will come out after the Bankruptcy is resolved in some way.

Reactions: 19
Yes, I think he comes across really well and obviously has a good relationship with his dad.
Even when he was quite a bit younger he seemed very sensible. He was on LW with her when he was about 10 or so and he said that he wished she wouldn't have any more surgeries as he worried about her and didn't think she needed it. There was also a bit in the DM the other day where Pete said that P had texted him and asked if he was ok with her getting highlights put in her hair so Maybe all is not lost with her if she's asking Pete's permission to do things with skanky.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Even when he was quite a bit younger he seemed very sensible. He was on LW with her when he was about 10 or so and he said that he wished she wouldn't have any more surgeries as he worried about her and didn't think she needed it. There was also a bit in the DM the other day where Pete said that P had texted him and asked if he was ok with her getting highlights put in her hair so Maybe all is not lost with her if she's asking Pete's permission to do things with skanky.
It must be extremely traumatic to watch a parent go through all those unnecessary surgeries, thinking each time something could go wrong. She has no understanding of that at all, her needs come first.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Didn't she include Junior and Princess in those as well? I am sure that I remember the photos. Another failed venture!
That's the one. Wasn't it just a bunch of naff tracksuits and tops with their names on. Like the PriceyWoods tit?
---
Amongst the stellar headlines in the Scum today a lil Liz Hurley photo caught my eye...58 for fucks sake and looking banging. KFP looking like she's crawled out from under a rock on a good day

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.