Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What i really want to know is what makes her think in her fucked up mind she was protecting everyone, what from?

• Haha
Reactions: 20

The hair, the teeth, the lips, the norks, the pointy toe. A little giggle on a sleepy Sunday 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
You can apply for the transcript of a hearing, long form to fill out and you have to pay, the press probably can't be arsed
It looks like the earliest you can get a transcript is within 48 hours. So if the press did apply for a transcript they would not have received it yet.

Reactions: 21
It looks like the earliest you can get a transcript is within 48 hours. So if the press did apply for a transcript they would not have received it yet.
Thank you I would be very surprised if they don’t report it as they have always reported when it was cancelled

Reactions: 15

The hair, the teeth, the lips, the norks, the pointy toe. A little giggle on a sleepy Sunday 😂😂
She talks to her fans as though they were mentally challenged children. Is she incapable of talking in a normal tone of voice. She's such an old dog.
---
Bets on Skanky coming out with a Russell Brand experience?
You can be 100% certain that with Skank it would be fully consensual and she'd probably be the one doing the chasing as she's a long way past the age group RB fancies.

Reactions: 15
I actually think Junior is a nice well brought up lad apart from the silly put on accent. He obviously wants to have a go at the music business and that's fine but he'll need something else to. I really can't see him making it big time and it would be a shame if he then spent his life just living off of being PAs son. Wonder what else he's interested in? As for Princess, I'm really surprised, after everything Peter and Emily have done to keep her away from the Skank crap show, that she is now spending so much time with her. It's gone on all summer. Wonder what happened?

Reactions: 42

It looks like she pulled the strap on an emergency life vest.What is going on with her chest? Fat Bastard her inspiration?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
This may be my evil mind or just the inherent knowledge I,ve gleaned about Skank on here. Princess is showing some natural beauty and started to get headlines ahead of her mother, it would not surprise me if Skank starts to get into her head how she would look even better with some tweaking I.e. some Botox and fillers and then update to plastic surgery, hopefully thinking she would get more negative headlines which would please Skank. I hope that Princess has not had her head turned about a celebrity lifestyle but continues to follow her own path away from her mother.
If she is still going to college most courses start tomorrow.

Reactions: 19
If she is still going to college most courses start tomorrow.
Most likely not, she's avoiding the advice from the two responsible people who raised her seemingly to instead be trained by her rank mother.
1st lesson is how to pout followed by the learning of the pointy toe pose and ending with how to squeal in front of a camera whilst having your face injected with crap.
All you need for a 25 year career, especially as she appears to have the obligatory fame hungry boyfriend already installed.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I actually think Junior is a nice well brought up lad apart from the silly put on accent. He obviously wants to have a go at the music business and that's fine but he'll need something else to. I really can't see him making it big time and it would be a shame if he then spent his life just living off of being PAs son. Wonder what else he's interested in? As for Princess, I'm really surprised, after everything Peter and Emily have done to keep her away from the Skank crap show, that she is now spending so much time with her. It's gone on all summer. Wonder what happened?
Boyfriend came along, rules at PA house but no rules at skanks house, j know I would of chosen the no rule house when I was a teen

• Sad
Reactions: 40
I remember using the term early on - maybe put something like 'Kipper will be claiming J has agoraphobia, a new diagnosis to latch onto. A few days later it happened.
probably trying to get PIP for the poor lad another abet to her small amount of regular cash

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.