Katie Price #319 No contempt of court for the Skanky Liar … but give it time , it will backfire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loving the shopping bags on the shelves
Such a chavvy thing to do. I think the next move is to tout Bunny into children’s social media, tag in river island or whoever and hope it takes traction and she gets collabs with brands. She is the definition of pushy mum. Edited to add any ££££ will not see Bunny

Reactions: 30
I guess not everyone has your background.
People don't need to have a legal background. A few minutes on google will tell you how long family court cases generally take ( 6 months or longer) , a quick google will also tell you the courts have severe backlogs due to funding and various things ( not uncommon to take 12 months) . This is also a complex case where one parent has made some very serious allegations.....that adds to the timeframe.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I'm confused. For two months, since the last BH was postponed to last week, there was an understanding here that last Thursday's session would last all day and could end up with her going to prison. Krusties were planning to break out the Kylie wine to celebrate, etc. So how did all day/possible jail end up as 15 minutes online, with KP seemingly none the worse off?
I think some info must have been sent in. But it sure isn’t going away despite her best efforts. kipper, you need to try harder than that , good luck trying in open court .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hope kieran enjoyed his day playing at that charity football event today.
You can carry on talking about Russell bleeping Brand now. 😎

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Such a chavvy thing to do. I think the next move is to tout Bunny into children’s social media, tag in river island or whoever and hope it takes traction and she gets collabs with brands. She is the definition of pushy mum. Edited to add any ££££ will not see Bunny
In that River Island photo - Bunny covered in makeup again, dirty hair and doesn't look happy

• Sad
  • Sick
I hope kieran enjoyed his day playing at that charity football event today.
You can carry on talking about Russell bleeping Brand now. 😎
I wonder if it even went ahead. The weather people got it right for once and the south east got a right demon of a storm!! ( She says as one who got caught in it and resembled a cross between a scarecrow and a drowned rat! 😂 🌧🌧)

• Haha
  • Heart
I wouldn't bet. Those two are like two peas in a pod. Self obsessed, vile narcissists.
Too similar. Would be surprised if they were ever even in same room together. Apparently RB has smelly hair , him and KP combined would be one stinky combo!!!
He looks a total stinker all over, what a munger.🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
People don't need to have a legal background. A few minutes on google will tell you how long family court cases generally take ( 6 months or longer) , a quick google will also tell you the courts have severe backlogs due to funding and various things ( not uncommon to take 12 months) . This is also a complex case where one parent has made some very serious allegations.....that adds to the timeframe.
Except the topic was the bankruptcy hearing

Reactions: 7
Skanks on W tonight at 9pm their showing 'what Harvey did next'.
Is someone testing the water to see if the ratings are any good to give her another reality show, don't know who owns W or is it another one of those satellite channels run by the BBC, ITV, C4 or C5 but something's brewing. 😎

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Except the topic was the bankruptcy hearing
It seemed quite general to me. ..... 'What is it that people can’t seem to understand about procedures and protocols being followed in legal situations''.....
Someone did say something about the kids too and how they thought there was no hope Kieran getting them back in the previous comment. google has info on all these legal procedures things, that still applies.

Reactions: 15
Is someone testing the water to see if the ratings are any good to give her another reality show, don't know who owns W or is it another one of those satellite channels run by the BBC, ITV, C4 or C5 but something's brewing. 😎
Count me out Stan i don't care what Harvey did to begin with never mind next

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh bless.
You know nothing about the legal system.
You know nothing about sexual assault convictions.
You know nothing about political agendas or power.
You know nothing about surviving sexual assault.
You know nothing about what women who have survived should do.
Do we want to give Brand air time and start in fighting?

I hope not.

There’s an extremely lively forum for that on our doorstep.

Back to Skank bashing ladies!
As you were😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Oh no!! No more Kipper if you please! 🥴 Nothing against Harvey, give the poor lad his privacy. I don't suppose he sees any of the profits from these show ( all profits to the Kipper pension fund !)

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I like his recent release.
Yes, I do, too, and I watched a clip of his interview with Loose Women.

Imagine if he had been brought up solely by Kipper - I doubt he would have a work ethic, moral compass and be a polite and humble young man.

Although he is 18, I don't think it should be a Junior Andre bashing thread.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Yes, I do, too, and I watched a clip of his interview with Loose Women.

Imagine if he had been brought up solely by Kipper - I doubt he would have a work ethic, moral compass and be a polite and humble young man.

Although he is 18, I don't think it should be a Junior Andre bashing thread.
Yes, I think he comes across really well and obviously has a good relationship with his dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.