Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Wants to pick someone from TT each week to come over do a live with her
---
Wants to do a makeup tutorial live later with P on TT
Yep, just invite a load of strangers into your home. Could be a right weirdo.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Lala1804

I think the kids have confided to KP that they have seen Kieran doing stuff on only fans. Oh mum, we saw dad and he was photographing his bum and we saw his bare willy. Can you imagine KP, this would be the holy grail for her, decides to keep the kids and informs SS the reasons why, being exposed to adult themes etc etc. It must be so confusing for those kids.
I really think if that was the case he would stop doing OF with immediate effect.
No way would he risk not getting them back by still doing it if it was what got them taken off him in the first place (complaints made against him)

• Heart

Baggins

So this is how she's getting away with everything, she's pals with judge fuckin Rinder 😂

Screenshot_20230902-080443_Instagram.jpg

Just trying to lighten things a wee bit folks 😘

• Haha
  • Wow

karma4klattie

VIP Member
Katie Price #314 She’s a nasty piece of work, she’s living with a jerk, let’s hope the BH annihilates that smirk.

• Heart

MrsSunnyD

[QUOTE="mrspig99, post: 16577090, member:
---

What, the daughter in the voice coach video? Oh no! What happened?
[/QUOTE]

Poor girl (Ellie), had an epileptic fit while in the bath and drown, on her birthday. Her mammy found her the next day. So sad 😪

• Sad
  • Wow

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Dunno if there’s something wrong with the ticket purchase system on the Lowry website but Skank appears to have sold less tickets than yesterday for this podcast thingy, I can’t believe this is right, loads of fans are telling her that they are buying tickets, but only a handful of seats are showing as sold, 18 tickets sold to be precise 🤷🏽‍♀️

CB96081F-F25D-49D0-92E5-4D0A31A66F53.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Tanley

VIP Member
EXCLUSIVE: Naomi Campbell, 53, goes braless and puts her famous pins on display as she models her new PrettyLittleThing collectionBy REBECCA LAWRENCE FOR MAILONLINEUPDATED: 22:30, 30 August 2023
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/
She's one of the world's leading supermodels.
So it came as no surprise to see Naomi Campbell proved to be her own best advert for her upcoming PrettyLittleThing collection.
The Vogue cover star, 53, looked sensational as she slipped into an array of items from her range, which will be stocked in sizes four to 30.
For one striking shot, Naomi wowed in a bronze semi-sheer mini dress that teased her incredible figure.
In another image she dared to go braless as she modelled a plunging black mini dress that also highlighted her famously long legs.
74863245-12460243-image-a-39_1693382609975.jpg

---
Haha Skanky, Naomi is years older than you but still counts as a Pretty Little Thing :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick

Ecosse

VIP Member
Yes, Princess looking like a mini-Pete there! That must piss Katie off no end.
And just the girls? No Jett?
One of the most jarring things about the red-tops lifting stories from here is that they refer to us as "fans!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 35

tracey3871

VIP Member
www.thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/23765393/katie-price-real-reason-bankrupt/
Here we go again - blame everybody else except MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.
She must be bricking-it 😂
This is the best quote ... just a bit ... a smidge of unpaid tax bills Kipper ... you never mentioned that before, laying the groundwork for the media spilling the full beans are we? And didn't you say once it was your company that was bancrupt ... not ickle old you, after all you are 'minted'

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

clairiecluck

They would ask especially as AFP health has improved. Before the transplant maybe not but would definitely ask now. I find it so sad none of her family will take them in. I have health issues and disabilities but I would 100% take my 3 sisters kids
---

Well a 2 year old cannot exactly make a complaint!! If there had been any issues its likely V would have been questioned, he clearly has a very good relationship with KH
---

Well a 2 year old cannot exactly make a complaint!! If there had been any issues its likely V would have been questioned, he clearly has a very good relationship with KH
Exactly this ⬆ you or I, even at the detriment to our health, would help out, our daughter. Sister, nieces, nephews, Grandchildren ect...especially if it ment keeping children in the family and not in the care of the Local Authority ( although at this stage, for now, I believe should happen, just while reunification happens for kH)
How can any supposed supportive family, enable , vacillate, encourage and support Skiprats behaviour, all disguised as Skanky is a victim of abuse! The children have been abused ( allegedly)
Yet when the shit hit the fan, they run for cover and supposedly Can't possibly take in the children! Non of them want the responsibility, let's wash our hands of it all and fuck off to the IOW, leaving the kids to fend for themselves, whilst distancing themselves, to save face, reputation and SFP influencer brand....

That is NOT a healthy safe family for the children

They can all get fucked as far as I'm concerned, I hope the BH exposes them all.
I hope they all land in shit and are investigated for some knd of fraud.
Bastards the lot of them

• Heart

tilbury

Yes I know it’s not a princess thread but she’s just confirmed on her IG that she’s doing social media at college and a beauty course privately and that she’s still with her bf :) she seems very happy with life :)

• Heart

flowerpotno7

VIP Member
The ex in question coached their daughter to tell the school that he had touched her. Yet she still sent the kids to him every weekend. Any allegation made against KH would have to hold water with SS for them to rule him out. I’m devastated for him as he seems a lovely guy and a great dad BUT is there stuff that we’re not privy to? Only those involved know the truth. Hopefully he will still get access to his kids and will be able to build on that. I can’t see him ever stopping fighting for them.
im sure that if kieron had anything to hide,it would make more sense to just slink away quietly , let skanky raise her kids as she sees fit and hope that she would never say anything about him ever, but remember skankys not like that, skanky would sell her grandmothers fuernral details, for a story in the papers, in fact she has ! i dont believe kierons done anything or we would have all heard about it years ago. this is what she does to exes, she tries to distroy them just because they have left her. he loves those kids and will fight for them no matter what and they love him too. she is insanely jealous of his relationship with micheelle and because those kids love him.

• Heart

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
ive worked with agency carers in the past and if any thing goes wrong on a shift, they dont even put there name down, its staff names and " agency carer" on shift. some agency staff dont even speak english and i doubt some even have crbs, we had one who didnt know how to put a pillow case on a pillow and an agency cook who tried to defrost a chicken under a tap of hot water and an agency cleaner, who cleaned the telly and sideboard with toilet cleaner, it makes you wonder if they even had nat. insurance numbers.
My dad has just had a carer who was 78 years old. I shit you not 😩

• Wow
  • Sad

Daisy Uncle

VIP Member
Bet she faths around for so long there’s suddenly no time for a bath. I’m imagining a rub over the rankest bits with a rancid old flannel, a dry old bit of cracked soap and a stinking mouldy old hand towel slung in the corner. Then a big spray up with some body spray. No teeth cleaning in case a few more drop out.😂😂🤢
One of her out of date perfumes sprayed on her fanny and she's good to go for another week.

• Haha
  • Sick

DC16

VIP Member
Her height today is 5ft 5 and a half

Panto launch is next Tuesday, it was cancelled yesterday

• Haha
  • Wow

clairiecluck

Looks like a panic in a rush whole family day because the story is out there that the kids are about to be removed and the rest of the clan have been asked but are cunts to help take care off them. 🤬
Exactly Stan, happy to curse chaos, happy to help and support pain inflicted on the kids and KH.
Happy to dish out despicable lies.
Happy to enable their toxic daughter.
BUT NOT happy to take in the children caught up in their vile daughters mess!
Absolutely horrid cuntish toxic family!

• Heart