Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see. Would an 'agency' carer be more inclined to report evidence of mistreatment of H, do you think?
ive worked with agency carers in the past and if any thing goes wrong on a shift, they dont even put there name down, its staff names and " agency carer" on shift. some agency staff dont even speak english and i doubt some even have crbs, we had one who didnt know how to put a pillow case on a pillow and an agency cook who tried to defrost a chicken under a tap of hot water and an agency cleaner, who cleaned the telly and sideboard with toilet cleaner, it makes you wonder if they even had nat. insurance numbers.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
So on the JL podcast it says she goes to therapy every 2/3 weeks…. Bit different to the weekly sessions she says she has. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Said she doesn’t want medication for her ADHD as she has coped this long, but on TT live said her behaviour was down to her ADHD medication 🤷🏻‍♀️
I've said it before and I'll say it again, the woman's a bleeping lunatic!!!! And no, I'm not a paramedic. 🚑🚑

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Bet she faths around for so long there’s suddenly no time for a bath. I’m imagining a rub over the rankest bits with a rancid old flannel, a dry old bit of cracked soap and a stinking mouldy old hand towel slung in the corner. Then a big spray up with some body spray. No teeth cleaning in case a few more drop out.😂😂🤢
One of her out of date perfumes sprayed on her fanny and she's good to go for another week.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Would Carl Woods be a Tory voter do you think? Just recalling his appearance on GB News.

I'd be surprised if KP votes at all. Carl might.
Why on earth do you feel the need to bring politics into this? How is it in any way relevant? It's just going to start a whole lot of arguments that we don't need.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
ive worked with agency carers in the past and if any thing goes wrong on a shift, they dont even put there name down, its staff names and " agency carer" on shift. some agency staff dont even speak english and i doubt some even have crbs, we had one who didnt know how to put a pillow case on a pillow and an agency cook who tried to defrost a chicken under a tap of hot water and an agency cleaner, who cleaned the telly and sideboard with toilet cleaner, it makes you wonder if they even had nat. insurance numbers.
Remember when she stopped Pete seeing Harvey unless she could choose the specially qualified carer for him ... It was only ever about control ... She doesn't give a toss who minds any of the kids if she can't be arsed ... As long as it's not one of the Dads or their partners ...

• Sad
Reactions: 26
So had a breakdown for last 3 years. Didn’t want to get out of bed or open letters, but managed to constantly go on holiday plenty of times. Lost count of how many holidays in last 3 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
My dad has just had a carer who was 78 years old. I tit you not 😩

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 35
I had a bit of a long drive today so thought I'd listen to that Jamie Laing podcast. Oh my! I am aware enough to know he wouldn't be Michael Parkinson but was actually a bit shocked that he could 'interview' someone without doing even a tiny bit of background reading or even googling! The whole thing was just oh wow I can't believe all these things have happened to you, oh wow it's all so crazy oh wow you're just amazing blah blah blah. How can people just swallow all her rubbish and not even question one tiny thing? I just wanted to get in touch with him and ask if he actually knows anything about this woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I had a bit of a long drive today so thought I'd listen to that Jamie Laing podcast. Oh my! I am aware enough to know he wouldn't be Michael Parkinson but was actually a bit shocked that he could 'interview' someone without doing even a tiny bit of background reading or even googling! The whole thing was just oh wow I can't believe all these things have happened to you, oh wow it's all so crazy oh wow you're just amazing blah blah blah. How can people just swallow all her rubbish and not even question one tiny thing? I just wanted to get in touch with him and ask if he actually knows anything about this woman.
He certainly needs to know.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I haven't heard it and don't plan to, perhaps he was "instructed" to kiss her arse or like you suggest, has no bleeping idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why on earth do you feel the need to bring politics into this? How is it in any way relevant? It's just going to start a whole lot of arguments that we don't need.
I guess I was curious, Carl struck me as a Tory voter and I wondered if others thought so. I wasn't trying to take the thread off topic, just stating something I observed about KP and partner. I've no problem with Tories or Labour, there are good and bad in both parties. Amy Price voted Brexit

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.