Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would Carl Woods be a Tory voter do you think? Just recalling his appearance on GB News.

I'd be surprised if KP votes at all. Carl might.
He only got on GBNews via Kippers friend comb over Dolan ... this is not the place for politics ... regardless of that he is a thick boring twit with zero charisma

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He managed it in 2021, we had evidence but this time nothing so there is a massive question mark
with this latest claim. Mainly down to NO evidence what so ever.
i dont believe he did it then either ( though he may have), it was the same time SB broke his hand and had it in plaster, coincidence ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm surprised she's not trying to bath in the kitchen sink, it seems like the only room in the house that's used. Wonder if the hot tub still works.
It was full with an oven tray covered in fat and the lovely JYY jumpers were chucked on the side casually sliding in too :)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wonder if skanks going to update her "my world" picture seen as J&B are going to be removed, last chance for a while to have all her "my world" kids together at the same time and it certainly needs updating from the 4yr old ice cream van or the all holding hands street walk "my world" pictures. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Anyone know if Skanky got the plumber she needed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Honestly, please don’t give up on the KH situation, I’m still hearing about progress and things happening, it is a slow process yes.

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Bet she faths around for so long there’s suddenly no time for a bath. I’m imagining a rub over the rankest bits with a rancid old flannel, a dry old bit of cracked soap and a stinking mouldy old hand towel slung in the corner. Then a big spray up with some body spray. No teeth cleaning in case a few more drop out.😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So on the JL podcast it says she goes to therapy every 2/3 weeks…. Bit different to the weekly sessions she says she has. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Said she doesn’t want medication for her ADHD as she has coped this long, but on TT live said her behaviour was down to her ADHD medication 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
So on the JL podcast it says she goes to therapy every 2/3 weeks…. Bit different to the weekly sessions she says she has. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Said she doesn’t want medication for her ADHD as she has coped this long, but on TT live said her behaviour was down to her ADHD medication 🤷🏻‍♀️
Only three things guaranteed in life, death, taxes and skank continues to be a lying bleep.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Happy birthday darling Dolly 🥳🎈

I've messaged Sam for an update on things with Kieran and will let you know soon as they reply.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
This is what I said last night and I agree, imagine being with your poisoning mother for 9 months and then suddenly back with Dad, who mother has been filling your head with negatives....

It would be a complete mind duck and I wonder if it's to slowly reintegrate them back to K&M.
the kids will know where they feel the most safe though and know who is the parent that has their interests at heart, even if they have to follow rules. they will just be craving to get back to normality, feeling loved and playing with their friends....... and going to school again.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Obviously was going out to AFP to meet SFP
KP looks absolutely dreadful there, the surgery has not made her body look better, the opposite in fact. Her lifestyle of drugs and tit food can't be helping either

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
The ex in question coached their daughter to tell the school that he had touched her. Yet she still sent the kids to him every weekend. Any allegation made against KH would have to hold water with SS for them to rule him out. I’m devastated for him as he seems a lovely guy and a great dad BUT is there stuff that we’re not privy to? Only those involved know the truth. Hopefully he will still get access to his kids and will be able to build on that. I can’t see him ever stopping fighting for them.
He's not necessarily been 'ruled' out of anything though. She made allegations, SS and the court have to look at them all. This can take months
or years. If you think about it Kieran has had 3 allegations and arrests ( fake or not), SFP or AFP have none. Who will the kids go to if SS / Courts
are being extremely cautious?. The kids will also feel very confused and may have been manipulated to fear what happens
if they go to live with their dad. Contact gets established slowly in those cases, bit by bit. She's the one that's done the damage but Kieran and the kids are paying.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.