Katie Price #314 Skankys latest egg is a psycho killer - anything for Podcast filler

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Time for thread 314 - guess who won the thread title...

Yes the reigning champion @Winepig !

1693677711141.png

Here is the link to thread 313

Sadly things have taken a depressing turn - it looks like the kids might be taken from Skank as the family have been asked if they can take J&B. But unfortunately at present it doesn't look like they will be heading to KH either.

We have the Skankruptcy on the horizon - the 14th I believe.

Shes back on the tacky toks talking absolute bollocks and showing what an evil cow she is to the kids and pets.

Oh and she is flogging tickets to some live podcast recording

Sorry for the slightly downbeat recap - things got a bit depressing yesterday.

Anyway Krusties as you were.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 66
Getting this in FAST.

Katie Price #315 - High as a kite, keeps forgetting her height

• Haha
Reactions: 38
As awful as it is because it will be, I wonder if the little ones go into care if KH will be able to have more contact and turn things around. 🤞🏼

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
So for any new people to the thread, Sam Davis is someone I know who set up a GoFundMe to help Kieran with his ongoing legal costs.

I contacted them earlier to see if they had any update on recent events. This is their reply:

"Things are moving forward for Kieran. I can't give any specific information but you can let everyone know that the donations have made this possible. Things are a lot further forward than previously, and Kieran is continuing to fight and will do so until the children are safe and back home. Please tell everyone to keep the faith. Also, the support and kindness that has been shown to him have helped him to stay strong through some dark times, alongside that of Michelle and his family of course.

He will never be able to properly express his gratitude but he said to say thank you from the bottom of his heart".

Isn't it amazing to know that our donations have made a difference! Thank you so much to everyone ❤

If anyone wants to make a donation here's the link:

• Heart
Reactions: 105
As awful as it is because it will be, but I wonder if the little ones go into care if KH will be able to have more contact and turn things around. 🤞🏼
That's what happened to someone I know. His mum 'abducted' him abroad, she took drugs. He was brought back to the UK and was placed in care until his dad was properly assessed. His dad didn't have any convictions or allegations against him but it took months.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
So for any new people to the thread, Sam Davis is someone I know who set up a GoFundMe to help Kieran with his ongoing legal costs.

I contacted them earlier to see if they had any update on recent events. This is their reply:

"Things are moving forward for Kieran. I can't give any specific information but you can let everyone know that the donations have made this possible. Things are a lot further forward than previously, and Kieran is continuing to fight and will do so until the children are safe and back home. Please tell everyone to keep the faith. Also, the support and kindness that has been shown to him have helped him to stay strong through some dark times, alongside that of Michelle and his family of course.

He will never be able to properly express his gratitude but he said to say thank you from the bottom of his heart".

Isn't it amazing to know that our donations have made a difference! Thank you so much to everyone ❤

'Things are a lot further forward than previously''

Thanks for the update Angelic! This is really good to know, there's no reason to think Kieran has 'done something', things take time, unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Thanks for the update Angel ❤

Another great title from our Winey, and thanks @BiffasBeemer for changing the sheets xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Donated x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
@Winepig you're on a roll with the thread titles. I thought @265 was going to win it this time but you still won even though your suggestion was quite late. Surely @265 will win the next one... or will he 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Just donated ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Doesn't look like Skanky will be tiktoking tonight, ah Bollocks, I was looking for some laughs.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Thank you for the update which brings back hope x

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Hey all you lovely Trolls 😂😂

Thanks muchly for the votes , I try & alternate my entries because it doesn’t feel fair to dominate 🖤

But they just come to me sometimes , this Horrorbag provides so much material.

I know it’s gone a bit miserable of late .

But we shall overcome !!!!
Keep the faith 🙏🏻 🖤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.