Katie Price #313 Feeds her dog ambrosia rice, then slips on a turd - how very nice

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many did she have today? normally she has around 1K - 1.4K.

Oh and do we know what time she's back on live today?
When I watched it just over 900, then dropped to just over 500, Princess came on and it slowly increased, Princess went off and down it went.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Haha that explains why she carried on with the holiday - couldn't afford emergency medical transfer home because she thought to save £50 by not getting everyone and everything insured!
insurance wont pay out if you are under the influence of alcohol or drugs, which i bet she was. hell have anyof you tried to claim off your holiday insurance ? i have, it was a waste of time.

Reactions: 14
I also find this story very hard to believe. I was just watching an ad the other day for a special tool to break car windows if you end up in water, you need a special tool as modern car windows are VERY difficult to break, so if H had hit one with his head hard enough to break it as you say he would have needed medical attention for sure. As for the previous time he supposedly did it, she did then say 'popped the window out' which to me implies it came out whole rather than broke. Maybe that's what happened again this time and as usual she has exaggerated the situation. Strange as you say that there was no photographic evidence because she always LOVES to document what a handful H is to her for her 'good mum' credentials. But then it also happened to coincide with this secret trip to Devon that there is no photographic evidence to support either.
She claimed the kids faces were like a murder scene which implies the window smashed.
She also said they drove for a further 6 hours with no window yet they had a dog with them.
I smell bullshit.

Reactions: 34
Happy birthday for yesterday Dolly xx

so she told Jett to go and have a bath as they were going…
When asked where they were going by someone, said nowhere, going to tidy the house, then asked Bunny to go and run her a bath as she wanted one,
Personally, I would have a bath after I’ve tidied the house. 🤷🏻‍♀️
They are going SOMEWHERE ... Kioper taking a bath is saved for special occasions ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Well said @spangly
Policing the thread is one of the things that really grates on me on here .
As you say , it’s a GOSSIP site … we are all different with different lifestyles , differing opinions & different angles … but we are all here for the GOSSIP and our shared hatred of The Skanky One.

The more outlandish speculations are , I agree, wearing & pointless .

But guess what ?
I simply scroll on past & ignore them !!!
There's a couple of members I keep on ignore because they're forever pulling other people up, it's not that I won't read their messages it's just that I want to be forewarned that I'm about to be annoyed. New posters get a hard time because we've been invaded before, but it doesn't take much to show themselves as genuine, it's interesting how the FMs are relatively easy to spot.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s seeing Harvey next week, think that’s standard response each TT to the question Where is Harvey?
Wasn't she supposed to be seeing him this weekend? After all she sees him every week doesn't she? Lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Let me throw this on it,s head. Do you think Skank could have shown them only fans videos of Kieron as I,m sure she has access. That opens a different can of worms.
i would not put that passed her. i also want to say i think the kids HAVE been taken off her by ss. they would take them and find placements for them, not leave them in her care while they ask family to take them.

Reactions: 9
Wasn't she supposed to be seeing him this weekend? After all she sees him every week doesn't she? Lol!
Yes she’s sees him absolutely every single week, without fail, I 100% guarantee that (not) 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 29
They are going SOMEWHERE ... Kioper taking a bath is saved for special occasions ...
I hope she's using this rather salubrious bathroom fitting.... with some of her barf bombs and some scented max welts on the side....

1693665405187.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
It's interesting but tonight has probably been the most I've commented and I have given my honest opinion on why *maybe* J&B have not had access to their dad. Ie only fans activity, it's the only thing I can see in kierans history that may affect his access to J&B. Then someone is asking If the primates are back? Really? I'm not pro KP I'm just discussing and debating. I'm happy to be called out in anything I've said but I don't want to be called a primate. This is ridiculous.
i really dont think the reference was directed at you x

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Must be a big family occasion for skank to be getting a bath, the kids bathed and in her words she's seeing both H and junior this weekend or is that next weekend or the weekend after the weekend after the next.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Must be a big family occasion for skank to be getting a bath, the kids bathed and in her words she's seeing both H and junior this weekend or is that next weekend or the weekend after the weekend after the next.
I'm surprised she's not trying to bath in the kitchen sink, it seems like the only room in the house that's used. Wonder if the hot tub still works.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, Stan. That's when she's doing her paramedic training and then she's volunteering at St Catherine's in Crawley....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She can,t be employing her through an agency as health and safety would have a field day with bringing a baby to work and to be honest they,d have to do a risk assessment of the house, which would fail.
maybe they did ...this was filmed long ago

Reactions: 7
When I watched it just over 900, then dropped to just over 500, Princess came on and it slowly increased, Princess went off and down it went.
The maximum I've seen was 2K, sadly can't prove that because I didn't include that section of the screen
when I recorded. Now I'm using better software I can get the record window spot on.

Oh and I got a screenshot from earlier.

2023-09-02_11-23-47-828.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I was a nurse as well and got done for no tv license. I rang the police when doing CRB check and they told me not to bother putting it down as it wasn’t,t a criminal offence. Never did for the last 15 years of my career.
Yet there are a disproportionate amount of women in prison for none payment of the licence! Not a dig at you at all, just a dig at the BBC and the system.

Kp would rather see those kids in care than with KH and MP, she's a nasty vindictive witch and lying comes so easy to her.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
The ex in question coached their daughter to tell the school that he had touched her. Yet she still sent the kids to him every weekend. Any allegation made against KH would have to hold water with SS for them to rule him out. I’m devastated for him as he seems a lovely guy and a great dad BUT is there stuff that we’re not privy to? Only those involved know the truth. Hopefully he will still get access to his kids and will be able to build on that. I can’t see him ever stopping fighting for them.
im sure that if kieron had anything to hide,it would make more sense to just slink away quietly , let skanky raise her kids as she sees fit and hope that she would never say anything about him ever, but remember skankys not like that, skanky would sell her grandmothers fuernral details, for a story in the papers, in fact she has ! i dont believe kierons done anything or we would have all heard about it years ago. this is what she does to exes, she tries to distroy them just because they have left her. he loves those kids and will fight for them no matter what and they love him too. she is insanely jealous of his relationship with micheelle and because those kids love him.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.